• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Maine Brawl Two 12/13/08

2Hot

Smash Cadet
1: DSF(Dazwa SleepyK Fiendlord) (Zero Suit Samus/Kirby/Meta Knight/Diddy Kong/Marth) ($48.00)
2: C.Awesum (Snake/Meta Knight)($24.00)
3: Ace (Yoshi)($8.00)
4: Boxman (Pikachu)
5: Fragnum (Game and Watch)
5: The NZA (Ness)
7: Zack (ROB?)
7: Ricky/Cambriel (Ike)
9: Chris(ASS?)
9: Iron Chief(>.>)
9: Toil(Sonic)
9: JMan(Toon Link)
13: Anthony
13: Alex
13: MJ
13: Matt

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Nice to have everyone show up. Actually got to play against people. It was a lot of fun. I talked to my girlfriend and she said that next time (possibly the end of january) we can host the tourney in our apartment. She expected there to be like 40-50 people before and thought we were going to be super loud and obnoxious. However, she saw that wasn't the case yesterday.

So, what does that mean? Instead of a venue fee, there will be a food fee of 3 dollars and me and my girlfriend will make homemade pizzas, provide drinks and chips and dip.

It also means more setups. In my apartment I already have 2 TV's plus I can guarentee at least 1 more from a friend. Then whatever anyone else brings. My apartment is right down the street from where the last tourney was. I am pretty sure I could secure 4 tv's and Wii's minimum. Which also means we could have a station for free play for those who are sitting on the sidelines during the tourney.

It also means we will without a doubt have a copy of melee on hand (Iron).

So Let me know what you think. If everyone is willing, I'll definitely host another one. This time with plenty of food, tvs, and drinks.

2Hot

Smash Cadet
Sorry, RICKY, you kept telling me and I kept forgetting. I'll get it right next time.

And thanks JMan for hosting and the food, it was great.

Banks

Smash Hero
sorry i couldn't make it, but i think tree-falling-on-house/ power out for 3 days / road blocked by downed wires and police tape makes for some good excuses. But i'll make it to the next one and see people at lobster.

GOOD JOB DAZ YOU MY MAN YO

Hoser

Smash Ace
sorry i couldn't make it, but i think tree-falling-on-house/ power out for 3 days / road blocked by downed wires and police tape makes for some good excuses. But i'll make it to the next one and see people at lobster.

GOOD JOB DAZ YOU MY MAN YO
Johns.

10Johns

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
I need to figure out my main but, this tourny was fun and hope everyone that was there will be at the Maine tourny this next Saturday coming up.

Armus

Smash Cadet
Sorry I didn't show up, you guys.

I know you all missed me. *flex*
lol, toking

I'll be at Lobster to kick some ***!

Toil

Smash Rookie
First post yeah!

I had a great time everybody, Hope I can make it to the tourny on saturday. Jman, you already know but just in case you don'r, I'm so there for that home tourny you mentioned.

Till next time everyone.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Some great matches. Can't wait to play Fragnum again, we had a great match down to the wire. Next time Ill have my japanese Wii GC controller import that might give me good luck :) I never got to play Ace, Daz, or Awesum hopefully next time though!

Top Bottom