• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

jigs is manly.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-F3DrzrZWo

Now that thats out of the way does anyone know if rest has Invincibility frames? Today I was charging eruption at the ledge today and my friend did a ledge hopped rest which I SAed. How ever eruption didn't hit kill jigs. Couldn't save the replay because I had to go answer the phone before this happened and the timer ran out.

If you SA a move with eruption it's supposed to hit as the SA frames are right before the hitbox comes down so I'm wondering if this was known or not. Not really useful but meh I'd like my curiosity fed.

Did a quick search and didn't find anything similar but if someone already saw this before then just tell me and let this thread die or w/e.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-F3DrzrZWo

Now that thats out of the way does anyone know if rest has Invincibility frames? Today I was charging eruption at the ledge today and my friend did a ledge hopped rest which I SAed. How ever eruption didn't hit kill jigs. Couldn't save the replay because I had to go answer the phone before this happened and the timer ran out.

If you SA a move with eruption it's supposed to hit as the SA frames are right before the hitbox comes down so I'm wondering if this was known or not. Not really useful but meh I'd like my curiosity fed.

Did a quick search and didn't find anything similar but if someone already saw this before then just tell me and let this thread die or w/e.
True dat
lol ya. ask veril all about the invincibility frames xD. the rest counter thread shows all the attacks that the invincibility frame can pass through.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
If you turn the tier list upside down, you get the list of manliness. MK is bottom for a reason. D<
lol pwned
congratulations, you just ***** the MK boards. xD
EDIT: lol and then you added the smiley.... double ****. keep up the good work

Top Bottom