• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killachu: Pikachu's KO Percentages (NEW STUFF!: 01/11/09)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
RECENT UPDATES!
- 01/11/09 - Finished Fsmash (uncharged, sweetspotted, no DI) info for Smashville (THANK YOU, TORNADITH!!!), added Tornadith to list of contributors, edited graphs, added graph for N-air, added "Fresh, Proper DI" list to the OP, edited sections of the OP
Added the following misc. data:
Mario, Final Destination, Fresh, Proper DI: Usmash (uncharged, sweetspotted)​

- 01/02/09 - Edited list of stages to be tested, edited list of moves to be tested, started experimenting with properly DI'd moves, finished N-air information for FD, started testing Dsmash for FD
The following move has been removed from the list: D-air (does not kill some characters before 200%)
The following stages have been removed from the list: Brinstar, Norfair, Pirate Ship, Yoshi's Island (Pipes), Green Hill Zone, Distant Planet, Frigate Orpheon, Pokémon Stadiums 1 & 2, Jungle Japes, & Luigi's Mansion (see note in "What Exactly Is This List?" section)​
Added the following misc. data:
Dsmash, Final Destination: DK, Link, Samus, ZSS​

- 12/24/08 - Finished Skull Bash information for Final Destination, added notes in spreadsheet to Usmash & Skull Bash, added note to G&W about Bucket Braking, added 4 charts to "The List" section

- 12/22/08 - Added the following data:
Skull Bash (Fully Charged), Final Destination: DK, Link, Samus, ZSS, Kirby, Fox, Pika, Marth, G&W, Luigi, Diddy, Zelda, Sheik, Pit, MK, Falco, PT, Ike, Snake​

NOW TESTING: Dsmash, Final Destination
NEXT UP: Usmash (uncharged, no sweetspot), Final Destination

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LISTS
Currently this project is being hosted at Google Docs because it's too much to fit in a post here at SWF. It's convenient because I can put my results directly into the charts as I'm testing, and since Google auto-saves, you will always be getting the most recent versions of the lists down to the minute. Once they are complete, I may save them as a PDF file or something, but for now this is fine.

The (Fresh, No DI) list is here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pdw75BDJ_tcUs_tF2LCzOdQ
The (Fresh, Proper DI) list is here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pdw75BDJ_tcXwY417YgzNOA

To navigate, simply go to the bottom and choose which stage's information you would like to view. Characters are in alphabetical order.

If you're more of a visual person, you might enjoy the extra charts here: http://www.google.com/s2/profiles/104668761448981107990

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT EXACTLY ARE THESE LISTS?
This guide, once completed, will be a list of Pikachu's kill moves. The goal is to detail at which percentage they KO specific characters, fresh, from the absolute middle of a given stage with both no DI and proper DI. Only moves that kill at less than or equal to 200% damage will be included.

The following moves will be tested: Fsmash, Usmash, Dsmash, N-air, Skull Bash, Thunder (T2), Ftilt, & Utilt

- For smashes, charged & uncharged will both be tested. Usmash will have sweetspotted and non-sweetspotted values.
- N-air will be sweetspotted only. Ftilt values will be for when the opponent is sent forward.

The following stages will be tested: Final Destination, Smashville, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Corneria

- These are all Starter, Starter/Counter, or Counter stages from the SBR list.
- Transforming stages (i.e., Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza) may be added in the future, but I haven't yet figured out how I can accurately test them without wasting massive amounts of time.

WHERE DID THESE NUMBERS COME FROM?
Each move was tested in Training Mode on a CPU set to "Control" so that there was absolutely no DI influence from the CPU.

The results followed these rules:

(1) The opponent dropped straight down from his/her respawn position to the middle of the stage
(2) Pikachu was standing in a position that did not push the opponent in any direction.
(3) The move either blasted the opponent off the side of the stage or star-KO'd them off the top
(4) The move did not KO at 1 less percentage
(5) The move KO'd at the result percentage 10 consecutive times and did not KO at 1 less percentage 10 consecutive times
(6) The move KO'd the opponent at less than or equal to 200% damage​

WHAT THE HECK IS "RME"?
We all know there are differences between Training Mode and a real match in brawl mode. Therefore, beside each percentage in the charts you will see a "Real Match Expected" (RME) value which accounts for a) the slight damage/knockback difference between Training Mode and regular brawl (on average -4%), and b) extended survival due to proper DI (guesstimation: +15%).

RME is not accurate down to the last percentage; however, it should give you an idea of when Pika can start to KO in a real match. Factors such as stage size, the quality of your opponent's DI skills, and character weight can affect this number.

- RME still assumes that your opponent is in the exact center of the stage. Obviously, if they're closer to the edge, moves that KO off the sides will kill them sooner or later depending on which direction you send them.

- A character's recovery will NOT affect these numbers. I only counted when the opponent was blasted completely off the screen or star-KO'd. The only factors that should change the results in a real match are DI, using aerials to stop momentum, and the -4% difference between training mode and brawl mode. These factors are all accounted for in the RME values, which is why RME is just an estimation.

- RME will be calculated for the "Fresh, No DI" list only. The "Fresh, Proper DI" list will contain raw data only.

- As the "Fresh, Proper DI" list is filled in, RME values will be deleted from the "Fresh, No DI" list as they then become obsolete.

IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN HELP?
Any and all help would be VERY much appreciated. Even if you can only do one move on one character on one stage, that means less work for me. And I'm a lazy b****.

Note: I will only accept contributions for the "Fresh, No DI" list. The reason for this is that DI is a skill that varies from person to person; therefore, to obtain results that are as consistent as possible, it only makes sense that all data in the "Fresh, Proper DI" list come from the same player. Even so, there is more than enough work to go around for people who want to help out, trust me.

Simply follow these instructions:

Before You Begin:

(1) Check the list and "Now Testing/Next Up" before you start. Make sure the move/stage/character you want to do has not be done or is not being tested. It would be a shame to all do that work for nothing.
(2) To be double-sure, post in this thread what you plan on testing. However, if you do not post your results within a week, I will assume you decided not to do it. (If that's the case, please edit your post and say so.)
(3) Optional: Make sure you have two controllers. You can test with only one, but it's very time-consuming and really not worth the headache.​

The Testing Procedure:

(1) Go into Training Mode
(2) Select Pikachu as your character and the character you want to test on as the CPU.
(3) Choose your stage.
(4) Set the CPU to "Control" and its damage to a reasonable amount.
(5) Kill the CPU (either kill it yourself or use your second controller to walk it off the stage) so that it respawns in the center of the stage.
(6) Wait for the CPU to drop down or use your second controller to drop DIRECTLY down from the spawn point. Do not fall left or right. Wait for invincibility to wear off.
(7) Use the move you want to test on the CPU. Some things to keep in mind:
*Pikachu's body must not push the CPU in any direction.
*If you're testing a sweetspotted move, make sure it sweetspots. To double-check, see Muhznit's moveset discussion thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=197330
(8) Record the lowest percentage at which the move KO's the CPU. Some more things to keep in mind:
*The CPU must be completely blasted off the side of the screen or star-KO'd. Falling to its death does not count.
*If you're not sure, look at the "blast" itself. If it's coming from the top corners or horizontally from the sides, it counts. If it's coming up diagonally from one of the bottom corners, it does not count. If it's coming up vertically from the bottom, it does not count.
(9) Test 10 consecutive times. This is important! We want this to be accurate.
*At your "result" percentage, the CPU must die according to the above rules 10 consecutive times.
*At 1 less percentage, the CPU must NOT die according to the above rules 10 consecutive times.
*If you mess up (ex: miss a sweetspot, accidentally run into the CPU, etc.), you don't have to start the set of 10 all over. Just kill the CPU and continue at whatever number out of 10 you were on.​

Sharing Your Results:

(1) Congratulate yourself. You just helped the Pika community!
(2) Post your results in this thread. Make sure to include the move(s) you tested, which character(s) you tested the move(s) on, and which stage(s) you tested on.
(3) You do not have to calculate RME. I'll do it before I put the numbers on the list.
(4) Thank you!​

CAN I MAKE A REQUEST?
Of course! If you would like a particular move or character or stage done, post your request in this thread and I will get to it as soon as I can. I want to do this in order of demand as much as possible so that time isn't wasted on what people don't care about. Otherwise, I will be doing this list in order of practicality: neutral stages first and Pika's most reliable kill moves (Fsmash, Usmash, Thunder, N-air).

I will also do "special requests" for moves or stages that are not officially on the list to be tested. Basically, if you ask, I will set aside some time to test it as long as it's reasonably possible.

SPECIAL THANKS
There are a few people I would like to extend my special thanks to for helping me with this guide, either intentionally or unintentionally:

K 2 for pointing out differences in training mode vs. brawl mode
Muhznit and Dream Land Works for the moveset information in their guides
Muhznit again for formatting ideas
Kroova for data contributions
Mister_E and K 2 for their constructive criticism
Tornadith for data contributions
Everyone who replied, letting me know I wasn't doing this for nothing :)

K 2

Smash Lord
hmm...I think Affinity (or Infinity, I can't remember which one) started something like this, but we were to lazy to get off our butts and help out. Training mode is slightly different than the real world though. I think snakes ftilt does 21% in the real world, while it only does 20% in training. Also, I think the kill percentages in training mode differ from that of the regular brawl by + or - 5%, but this list gives us a nice general idea of when pikachu starts killing. DI lets you give about 10% longer, ish?

Good job with the list though. I might include some of this in my stage discussion.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hmm, if that's the case then I can redo them outside of training mode... I definitely want the list to be as accurate as possible since there are enough variables in real matches as it is.

I'll retest Fsmash and see how much the results change. In the meantime, what move/stage would people like to see next....?

K 2

Smash Lord
Main kill moves:

Fsmash
Sweetspotted Thunder
Usmash
Nair
Dsmash (can be easily DI'd out of...so its not really a kill move, unless you can find a way to test the last hit)

Maybe test the neutral stages first? They are the most commonly played on stages, so it will help more people that way.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Training mode is slightly different than the real world though. I think snakes ftilt does 21% in the real world, while it only does 20% in training. Also, I think the kill percentages in training mode differ from that of the regular brawl by + or - 5%, but this list gives us a nice general idea of when pikachu starts killing. DI lets you give about 10% longer, ish?
I'll retest Fsmash and see how much the results change.
I started retesting... K 2, you were right (not that I doubted you). In a real match, characters die on average at 4%-5% less than in training mode.

I'll add this to the OP, because it's impossible to test outside of training mode... any sort of hit to get a character to a specific percentage moves them from the true center of the stage.

Does anyone know if hacking would change the results? If there's a hack to set percentages in FFA mode, I could just do that.....

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Fresh F-smash with no DI.
Hmmm....

How much later would you guys imagine characters would die in a real match due to DI?
Later than what these %'s show, that I know.
I appreciate you testing this, even without DI.

K 2

Smash Lord
I started retesting... K 2, you were right (not that I doubted you). In a real match, characters die on average at 4%-5% less than in training mode.

I'll add this to the OP, because it's impossible to test outside of training mode... any sort of hit to get a character to a specific percentage moves them from the true center of the stage.

Does anyone know if hacking would change the results? If there's a hack to set percentages in FFA mode, I could just do that.....
It would be a pain to get the other character up to that exact percent. You'll have to jab 100 times...lolz.

Hmmm....

How much later would you guys imagine characters would die in a real match due to DI?
I think its usually 10-15%, depending on the stage and character.

However, G&W has a trick up his sleeve....

Bucket Braking a.k.a. The Broken Bucket

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hmmm....

Yeah, you'll probably never, ever kill a character at these percentages.... but then again, characters are rarely right in the center of the stage, so maybe that evens it out a little?

Either way, this is meant to be taken... uh... relatively. If I could test it more accurately, I would, and I COULD do testing with DI. It would just take a long, long time, and DI isn't easy to test accurately over and over again.

It would be a pain to get the other character up to that exact percent. You'll have to jab 100 times...lolz.

I think its usually 10-15%, depending on the stage and character.

However, G&W has a trick up his sleeve....

Bucket Braking a.k.a. The Broken Bucket
Leave it to G&W... :(

And I handicapped P2 to make it easier, but it only goes up by 10% increments. Boo.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Edit: The Static Intence Pikachu Guide thread has some KO percentages in there.
Gracias.

I've been using that and Muhznit's moveset discussion to double-check that I've been sweetspotting the smashes.

I guess I should put them in the Special Thanks section, then....

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Well I suppose recognition is at least some sign of caring for that thread. <_< Thanks.

As for KO percents, I assume this is in training mode on opponents that recover, or not? Because keeping in mind the variety of ways some characters can recover (*long, cold stare at Lucas*)along with the ceiling height of so many stages, there can be some severe distortion in RME values. If anything, the best one can do when it comes to a list of kill percentages is make a "Minimal % list in which the opponent must double jump or recover". Just keep that in mind.

Also, I'd like a bit more detail on Pikachu's Skull Bash, if you don't mind. There's a fine threshold between just matching Thunder's damage and being Pikachu's strongest attack. There is a NOTICABLE reduction in charge time if you time it so it just does about Thunder's worth in damage.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well I suppose recognition is at least some sign of caring for that thread. <_< Thanks.

As for KO percents, I assume this is in training mode on opponents that recover, or not? Because keeping in mind the variety of ways some characters can recover (*long, cold stare at Lucas*)along with the ceiling height of so many stages, there can be some severe distortion in RME values. If anything, the best one can do when it comes to a list of kill percentages is make a "Minimal % list in which the opponent must double jump or recover". Just keep that in mind.

Also, I'd like a bit more detail on Pikachu's Skull Bash, if you don't mind. There's a fine threshold between just matching Thunder's damage and being Pikachu's strongest attack. There is a NOTICABLE reduction in charge time if you time it so it just does about Thunder's worth in damage.
Muhznit, I really liked your thread... I'm kind of sad it's not in one of the stickies somewhere because it's the only guide with frame data. The Pika boards should make an archive or something like the Mario boards...

Anyhow, these are done in training mode on "control" CPUs. The percentages are for when the opponent is blasted completely off the screen horizontally or vertically (off the top), so a character's recovery has no bearing on the results. I didn't count when they fell to their deaths... I don't know all the recovery tricks every character has, so it would have been too hard and subjective to judge when an opponent could or couldn't get back to the stage.

The only factors that should change the results in a real match are DI, using aerials to stop momentum, and the -4% difference between training mode and brawl mode. They're all accounted for in the RME value, so they should be fairly accurate (within 5%ish I'd say) unless we've grossly under/overestimated the influence of DI.

I also set the CPU to control because even in training mode, the "stop" CPUs DI a little.

I will look into Skull Bash some more for you. I've actually done all the info for Mario so that there's some basis for comparison between moves and stages... since he's the "middle" character and all. Now I just need to figure out how to format it all... :(

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Muhznit, I really liked your thread... I'm kind of sad it's not in one of the stickies somewhere because it's the only guide with frame data. The Pika boards should make an archive or something like the Mario boards...

Anyhow, these are done in training mode on "control" CPUs. The percentages are for when the opponent is blasted completely off the screen horizontally or vertically (off the top), so a character's recovery has no bearing on the results.

The only factors that should change the results in a real match are DI, using aerials to stop momentum, and the -4% difference between training mode and brawl mode. They're all accounted for in the RME value, so they should be fairly accurate (within 5%ish I'd say) unless we've grossly under/overestimated the influence of DI.

I also set the CPU to control because even in training mode, the "stop" CPUs DI a little.

I will look into Skull Bash some more for you. I've actually done all the info for Mario so that there's some basis for comparison between moves and stages... since he's the "middle" character and all. Now I just need to figure out how to format it all... :(
Ah, good, good. As long as they're on "control". As for formatting, I'd recommend you go with a table. Have the characters' names in Alphabetical order on the side, and the moves going across. Now, if you're feeling really fancy, include an Average % for each move and each character. e.g., the average damage a move kills at and the average % one of Pikachu's kill moves kills.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ah, good, good. As long as they're on "control". As for formatting, I'd recommend you go with a table. Have the characters' names in Alphabetical order on the side, and the moves going across. Now, if you're feeling really fancy, include an Average % for each move and each character. e.g., the average damage a move kills at and the average % one of Pikachu's kill moves kills.
Thanks. I used some of your formatting ideas, because this was already getting too long.

I'm doing Skull Bash, btw, after I finish N-air (since I'd already started it).

Also, to everyone, I added a bunch of Mario information since he's the "middle" character. You can use his info to relatively compare how big certain stages are or how much earlier move A kills compared to move B.

It's not finished, but it's something at least...

K 2

Smash Lord
ooo nice update! I'll try to help out, but I have so many things to do (G&W stage discussion, Pika Stage Discussion, Pika FAQ Thread, Pika Archive Thread....blah blah blah). Once I get caught up with everything, I'll try to help out.

Kroova

Smash Rookie
Sup?

Yeah, new poster here. Been lurking around for awhile, decided to get an account and help out.
With winter break starting up, I'll try to help with data collection.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ooo nice update! I'll try to help out, but I have so many things to do (G&W stage discussion, Pika Stage Discussion, Pika FAQ Thread, Pika Archive Thread....blah blah blah). Once I get caught up with everything, I'll try to help out.
Sup?

Yeah, new poster here. Been lurking around for awhile, decided to get an account and help out.
With winter break starting up, I'll try to help with data collection.
Thanks! Whenever/if ever you can help, that would be great. I really appreciate it. :)

And welcome, Kroova. I was a lurker too until about a week ago, lol. Maybe more Pika mains will be inspired to come out of hiding....

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I can't decide whether it's silly or not to list the kill %'s for every single one of Pikachu's attacks, even ones that are literally never used to kill.

But good stuff. You are working very hard on this and we all appreciate your diligence.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
are you going to test dair?

Edit: wait your testing every attack?

K 2

Smash Lord
You should only test pikachu's major kill moves; the ones that kill at 150% or below. In a real match, your opponent will never get to 300%. Moves like fsmash's tip is silly and it will never kill

Kroova

Smash Rookie
Nair (sweetspotted) - Final Destination - CPU lv. 3 (does that matter?)
Bowser: 150
Capt. Faclon: 137
Charizard: 144
Diddy: 131
Donkey Kong: 148
Falco: 122
Fox: 117
Ganondorf: 142
Ice Climbers: 131 when to their front, 132 when to their back
Ike: 140
Ivysaur: 137
Jigglypuff: 114
King Dedede: 145
Kirby:
Link:
Lucario:
Lucas:
Luigi:
Mario:
Marth:
Meta Knight:
Mr. Game & Watch:
Ness:
Olimar:
Peach:
Pikachu:
Pit:
R.O.B.:
Samus:
Sheik:
Snake:
Sonic:
Squirtle: 117
Toon Link:
Wario:
Wolf:
Yoshi:
Zelda:
Zero Suit Samus:

Will add in more later.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nair (sweetspotted) - Final Destination - CPU lv. 3 (does that matter?)
Thank you so much! This is great. And no, CPU level doesn't matter.

I'll add these to the list right away. :)

I hadn't started N-air yet (I'll switch to Skull Bash), but in the future make sure you look at what I'm testing (near the top of the OP) so we don't end up doing the same thing. I already did N-air for Mario, so you don't have to worry about him.

I can't decide whether it's silly or not to list the kill %'s for every single one of Pikachu's attacks, even ones that are literally never used to kill.

But good stuff. You are working very hard on this and we all appreciate your diligence.
are you going to test dair?

Edit: wait your testing every attack?
You should only test pikachu's major kill moves; the ones that kill at 150% or below. In a real match, your opponent will never get to 300%. Moves like fsmash's tip is silly and it will never kill
I hear you guys. Trust me, I've been thinking about this the entire time. It is really silly to go up to 300% (I wasn't testing every move, Tag, but all the ones I listed do kill by 300% on FD); however, this is the thing...

My issue with only testing up to 150% is that it could realistically happen that you get your opponent to higher damage on certain stages. On neutrals, this will almost never happen if you're playing smart and keeping your kill moves relatively fresh by saving them or mixing in grab-pummels or whatever.

But we've seen stevensteve's videos... he lasted until 170% against a ROB. Against Pika, heavier characters can last a lot longer and be a lot harder to kill, especially if your opponent knows the matchup and knows how you'll try to finish them. CGs only do so much.

Also, some stages are deceptively larger than others. They may look a certain size, but their invisible blastlines might be relatively far beyond what you can see on the screen.

It's all about options. If you're at ftilt range close to the edge and they're expecting a laggy fsmash or running usmash or for you to maneuver around them for a rising n-air, wouldn't it be satisfying to know you can kill them with a quick Pika-kick to the face?

I get what you guys are saying, tho, and I want this to be what the community is interested in. I was going to do the major kill moves first anyway. But now I'll just do moves that kill at 200% or less and take out T1 since it barely makes the cut and is usually saved for edgeguarding or kills off the top.

Fsmash (Tip), Thunder (T1), Dtilt, Bthrow, and Dash Attack are now OFF the list. D-air and Skull Bash will be kept on because people have expressed interest in them. I'll update.

With the energy I was going to put into them, I'll try to think of a way to test with proper DI.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
(Sorry for the double post... it was either that, make a new thread, or have nobody see this.)

I don't sleep, so I made these charts from the Killachu spreadsheet data. They're pretty useless, but I figured some people have an easier time processing visual data vs. a list of numbers.... and it was kind of interesting to see how some characters die relatively sooner when they're getting killed off the sides rather than the top (and vice versa).

I won't be doing this for every move, but I was curious and thought I might as well share the results of my late-night foolishness.

Enjoy!

Edit: The charts have since been revamped and moved. You can view them here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6339869&postcount=32

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
**** you really going all out for this!
It didn't take that long, lol... Google docs has a button that makes charts out of spreadsheets, so I really only had to redo the labelling.

Plus when you can't sleep, that's another, oh, 8+ hours added to your day.

More on topic: I didn't realize how light Pika actually is. I thought he would be closer to the middle (around the Ice Climbers' area, if Mario is considered the absolute middle), but I guess that was just wishful thinking on my part.

Time to brush up on my DI skills.

Kroova

Smash Rookie
Been kinda busy recently =/
I'll get around to finishing up the Nair and starting up another move... soon >.>

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
Fresh, No DI, Sweetspotted Fsmash on Smashville
Bowser - 106%
Captain Falcon - 98%
Charizard - 101%
Diddy Kong - 92%
Donkey Kong - 106%
Falco - 85%
Fox - 79%
Ganondorf - 102%
Ice Climbers - 91%
Ike - 100%
Ivysaur - 98%
Jigglypuff - 80%
King Dedede - 104%
Kirby - 85%
Link - 99%
Lucario - 98%
Lucas - 93%
Luigi - 96%
Mario 96%
Marth - 90%
Meta Knight - 83%
Mr. Game & Watch - 83%
Ness - 94%
Olimar - 88%
Peach - 92%
Pikachu - 83%
Pit - 94%
R.O.B. - 101%
Samus - 103%
Sheik - 85%
Snake - 104%
Sonic - 94%
Squirtle - 81%
Toon Link - 94%
Wario - 101%
Wolf - 95%
Yoshi - 101%
Zelda - 89%
Zero Suit Samus - 84%

K 2

Smash Lord
Wow, I've never noticed the graphs. I find that a lot more helpful than staring at a chart full of numbers.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Been kinda busy recently =/
I'll get around to finishing up the Nair and starting up another move... soon >.>
Err, I finished N-air for FD because I assumed you weren't going to do it. :( You can do N-air for a different stage or test a different move, though.

Just remember to always check the OP for updates and make sure you're not testing something that's already been done.

Thanks ahead of time!

@Tornadith: That looks fantastic. Thank you so so so much! I knew a fellow KH fan wouldn't let me down. ;)

Wow, I've never noticed the graphs. I find that a lot more helpful than staring at a chart full of numbers.
Yeah, I figured as much. Once the lists are done, they'll really only be good for reference if you're looking for a specific piece of data.... they're too full of numbers to spot trends or to interpret the data from sight alone.

Btw, I revamped the charts and added one for N-air. Since I'm deleting the old ones, here they are (they've also been updated in the OP):

Fsmash & Usmash are both uncharged & sweetspotted. Sorry for how small they are, but it was the best I could do from Google Docs. :(

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
Fresh, No DI, Sweetspotted, Charged Fsmash on Smashville
Bowser - 65%
Captain Falcon - 58%
Charizard - 62%
Diddy Kong - 54%
Donkey Kong - 65%
Falco - 49%
Fox - 45%
Ganondorf - 61%
Ice Climbers - 53%
Ike - 60%
Ivysaur - 58%
Jigglypuff - 45%
King Dedede - 63%
Kirby - 49%
Link - 59%
Lucario - 59%
Lucas - 55%
Luigi - 57%
Mario - 57%
Marth - 53%
Meta Knight -
Mr. Game & Watch -
Ness -
Olimar -
Peach -
Pikachu -
Pit -
R.O.B. -
Samus -
Sheik -
Snake -
Sonic -
Squirtle - 46%
Toon Link -
Wario -
Wolf -
Yoshi -
Zelda -
Zero Suit Samus -

I felt bored. :)
Also wanted to help a fellow Pikachu and KH player out. :)
I've only gotten the first half done tonight but I'll get the rest done.
Not tomorrow because I'm busy but the night after that.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
FSmash (Fresh, Uncharged, Sweetspotted) on Battlefield
Bowser-112%
Captain Falcon-102%
Charizard-107%
Diddy Kong-96%
Donkey Kong-111%
Falco-89%
Fox-84%
Ganondorf-105%
Ice Climbers-95%*
Ike-104%
Ivysaur-102%
Jigglypuff-84%
King Dedede-108%
Kirby-89%
Link-103%
Lucario-103%
Lucas-97%
Luigi-101%
Mario-101%
Marth-94%
Meta Knight-88%
Mr. Game & Watch-87%
Ness-98%
Olimar-92%
Peach-96%
Pikachu-88%
Pit-98%
R.O.B.-106%
Samus-108%
Sheik-89%
Snake-109%
Sonic-98%
Squirtle-85%
Toon Link-97%
Wario-105%
Wolf-99%
Yoshi-106%
Zelda-93%
Zero Suit Samus-89%

*ICs are weird, they don't respawn perfectly in the middle, Popo is on the right side of the respawn platform and when they fall Nana moves to Popo, so they are a little to the right of the center. FSmashed to the right, it's 95%, and to the left, it's 98%. Don't know which one you use, or if you average the two or something.

Note: Listening to 'GET BACK! GO, IVYSAUR! GET BACK! GO, CHARIZARD!' when doing PT was the most annoying thing ever.

Top Bottom