• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Dart

Smash Lord
Double post

ATTENTION Peoria Crew

we gotta new smasher, his name is john he's from morton. todays his bday and after his party hes coming to my house so anyone who wants to play just give me a call.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I'll call you when i can charge my phone..., do u mean Artic_FireWolf?

Everytime i see that name (Artic FireWolf), I think of back in days where i was just unlocking characters and saw:

New Challenger Approaching!!!

good times...

Artic_Firewolf

Smash Rookie
Morton IL, if you know any tournaments in the vici
Lol what's up guys.

Report: I got my *** handed to me. Shook some of the rust off but not nearly enough. Hopefully I'll be able to find some good training tactics for when I'm at home, and whenever anyone wants to get ahold of me to see if we can meet up to smash abit, go ahead and get in contact with me, Josh knows my number. See you guys around!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lmao, yea, Josh 3 stocked Tinks Fox , of course you'd get ur *** handed to you if you haven't played for a while =P. but yea, i'll call you up when i get the chance. btw, who do u main and second?

Dart

Smash Lord
he played mostly doc and falco...but he mains fox and he could do some pretty decent waveshines and wallshines on pokestadium. hes hella rusty though, so give him awhile :)

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Reneblade, you accepting my $20 Ironman 5v5 MM at SMYM11?

And Josh, are we teaming for SMYM11? No biggie if you don't want to, I just wanna know in case you don't want to so I can start looking for a partner.

Dart

Smash Lord
if its possible we *as in more than likely just me* could probably house you guys if you wanna stay. ill ask my mom, idk how much room id have though.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
chewy, that be the **** if you wanted to come.

As far as I know, gambit and oranos coming isn't that likely, I still need to ask tomacawk, and hopefully blake wants to come. And unless I can get like 3 people including myself, Idk if I'm coming.

josh, I don't think we'll need housing, I'm thinking of driving back that night, cause I got work in the morning.

but I will need some cells if someone doesn't come who has yo numbers.

Dart

Smash Lord
309 696 5934 *me*

Studly 309 231 4799

Adam 309 251 1981

my house phone is 694 4699 if you NEED to call something else.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Gooey, your hopes for an ironman are falling on the wrong ears.

Your Falcon, DK, Shiek vs my Falcon, Ganon, Falco.

Dart

Smash Lord
Springfield, DUH!
And I'd be up for it, what time were you guys thinking?
And I'll tell Blake in case he doesn't check this thread
Whenever you guys are available just come down. call me or dave and let us know, more than likely smash will be at my house since rashad hates us *me* now.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Fine Peef, want to up the $5 Falcon ditto to a $20 Ironman as well? I'll play both of you with that wager =3 If you're comfortable with more characters, feel free to make it a 4v4 or 5v5

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
my cell is 309-369-8362, but its outa batteries

and Adam, if u check this, i'll need a ride to Josh's prolly

Artic_Firewolf

Smash Rookie
Morton IL, if you know any tournaments in the vici
he played mostly doc and falco...but he mains fox and he could do some pretty decent waveshines and wallshines on pokestadium. hes hella rusty though, so give him awhile :)

Yeah, I did main Fox in the past but I never really stick to one character, mainly switch it up as much as possible. I've only had one day for an hour or so to practice lately as I was bedridden from Food Poisoning (Was NOT fun) so I'll start pickin up my Controller soon and start practicing again. But yeah when I went over to Joshs' house it was literally the first time I picked up a controller in about 2 1/2 years, I didnt even get a chance to practice/warm up before I went over there, cause my gamecube was packed away in storage.

Anyhow, now that I'm just about recovered from this sickness, I should become more available and up for some smash practice. I'll practice for an hour or so today as well before going to sleep (Third shift worker, for those who dont know) and whatever I can tomorrow, in hopes I put up a slight bit more challenge for next time. See you all around, look foreward to smashin with you all.

Dart

Smash Lord
GGs kids. Kage blessed me with godly ganon tech skill. my marth and falcon were reckin *****es too. i can legitly use all three in tourney now :)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
WE AINT NERVOUS

capslock filer

edit

Im thinking about havin a birthday Tournament (I turn 21 on Monday) after pound/before pound. IDK which yet, its in the early stages. I'm gonna call around and check out prices for hotel conference rooms today. I would want you scrubs to come if this actually does happen

legion598

Smash Ace
hey josh I enjoyed ****ting all over ur falcon im looking forward to doing it more. now I just need to learn how to **** on marth. I think hes un****table

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I think I got 4 stocked irl...I'm so fuggin tired v_v

Just thought I'd let everyone know that. I wish I had been more awake yesterday so I could've owned/cared more. There was one point where I was playing with my eyes just half closed laying back against the couch rofl. Mindgames ftl xP Good **** btw Brett, you've improved quite a lot ^_^

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
no real tourney or whatever, but I'm gonna book a hotel room for a full day/part of the next and am gonna smash until we cant take it anymore. You guys want in? no official date yet.

Top Bottom