• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rest techchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Idk if anybody brought this up alread but is it possible to use rest as a tech chase? I think it could work, though I never pulled it off (yet).

Does it work?

PND

Smash Champion
Rollout Techchases are pretty much always better though, as it covers every option the opponent can take.

However, Jiggs has no reliable way of putting the opponent in a position to be tech chased. If she did, or if we can discover one, this is a guaranteed kill at around 60%, tops.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Rollout Techchases are pretty much always better though, as it covers every option the opponent can take.

However, Jiggs has no reliable way of putting the opponent in a position to be tech chased. If she did, or if we can discover one, this is a guaranteed kill at around 60%, tops.
lol speaking of rollout.....
I am testing ways to use my signiture move..... the off stage rollout xD
like an off stage rest except 10 times more hardcore-rer.
It can stage spike and is more epic than the average kill
Yes, i know. Its risky. dont flame. Its SOPPOSED to be a suicide.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
lol speaking of rollout.....
I am testing ways to use my signiture move..... the off stage rollout xD
like an off stage rest except 10 times more hardcore-rer.
It can stage spike and is more epic than the average kill
Yes, i know. Its risky. dont flame. Its SOPPOSED to be a suicide.
lol i won a local tourney with an offstage rollout, i was two-stocks ahead and figured why da **** not. it hit, it killed it was epic. i ran off the stage baired him, then rollout wall canceled, took one jump and then rollout ftw!!!! it looked so pro

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
lol i won a local tourney with an offstage rollout, i was two-stocks ahead and figured why da **** not. it hit, it killed it was epic. i ran off the stage baired him, then rollout wall canceled, took one jump and then rollout ftw!!!! it looked so pro
sorry but......
Bad Choice...... Suckish Move.....
But..... It must have been the most **** kill of your young life huh? lol! good job with that, but only use in friendlies. Next tourny you go to, don't use it because if you miss, they can catch up.
lol you dont happen to have the replay do you?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Soigs hno move to set it up? What abut a ripping dtilt or dair???
Dair to rest is big(considered the main way to land rest) , but Dtilt SUCKS. It's a bad Ftilt. And drillresting is considered very unsafe, since everyone sheilds it after like 2 games against Jigglypuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom