• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Proper DI - 2 Videos - Beginner Section Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Very nice, I've been trying to figure this out.
Glad you like it.

i'm going to wait for tomorrows :)
Have any other hits I should try to DI out of? (This list is going to take 5-10 minutes (per move) of testing to record which DI to use to get out, and another 6 minutes of SHOWING it... this vid may need to be split into two parts O_o)

ALSO:

OP has been Updated.

Panix

Smash Ace
Glad you like it.

Have any other hits I should try to DI out of? (This list is going to take 5-10 minutes (per move) of testing to record which DI to use to get out, and another 6 minutes of SHOWING it... this vid may need to be split into two parts O_o)

ALSO:

OP has been Updated.
I like your sig. lol. must mean your a nasty player, Hope I can play you sometime.

SuSa

I like your sig. lol. must mean your a nasty player, Hope I can play you sometime.
eh, it was on WiFi.... but...

This video sums it up when I sangbag:
Click Me

This is my AiB Ladder record atm :laugh:

7 wins - 0 Losses
Click me

For those to lazy to click the link:

M.S.A.S. *Zamus user, I have our replay :) didn't get our 4:15 Samus match though*
Good Snake. Didn't mean to be Samus but Wifi is gay and has a timer to pick your character. Screwed over by Wifi again...why am I not surprised?

BengalsRZ *best Marth I've ever faced O_o... I had to go MK to beat him twice after he beat my Snake*
ggs. great snake and meta. really fun friendlies afterwards :)

kramCAKEs *I think he's also another GREAT Marth player*
Lol ggs quite the tilt spammer though

CrAzYdRuNk *horrible, horrible, horrible lag. He tried to Luigi's Mansion usmash me with Olimar. so I ftilt whored him, and predicted a roll for Fsmash KO twice.*
That was some serious lag man. Good Snake though.

Planters *I don't remember this match, all I know is I won*

*my comments are like this*
there comments are on the next line

Also can we try to stay on subject? ;)

Shadow_of_Link

Smash Apprentice
eh, it was on WiFi.... but...

This video sums it up when I sangbag:
Click Me

This is my AiB Ladder record atm :laugh:

7 wins - 0 Losses
Click me

For those to lazy to click the link:

M.S.A.S. *Zamus user, I have our replay :) didn't get our 4:15 Samus match though*
Good Snake. Didn't mean to be Samus but Wifi is gay and has a timer to pick your character. Screwed over by Wifi again...why am I not surprised?

BengalsRZ *best Marth I've ever faced O_o... I had to go MK to beat him twice after he beat my Snake*
ggs. great snake and meta. really fun friendlies afterwards :)

kramCAKEs *I think he's also another GREAT Marth player*
Lol ggs quite the tilt spammer though

CrAzYdRuNk *horrible, horrible, horrible lag. He tried to Luigi's Mansion usmash me with Olimar. so I ftilt whored him, and predicted a roll for Fsmash KO twice.*
That was some serious lag man. Good Snake though.

Planters *I don't remember this match, all I know is I won*

*my comments are like this*
there comments are on the next line

Also can we try to stay on subject? ;)
Dude, your literally one spot above me on the ladder. I'ma have to get some matches in >_>

On topic: I've been hit by Peach's fair at the edge at around 170%, and SURVIVED. I was like 'wtf' because I thought I was gonna die xD

SuSa

Read my rant in the Q&A or one of the threads I've posted in.

Half my information is given incorrectly, although 99% of it works. Also I'm unable to make any videos, let alone play Brawl without being at one of my 2 friends houses.

But I haven't gotten rusty. You can play Brawl using theory alone,rofl.

PottyJokes

Smash Apprentice
di away from the opponent when getting juggled/chained and DI upwards to survive

SuSa

di away from the opponent when getting juggled/chained and DI upwards to survive
You're already wrong and continuing the spread of misuse.

DI away from the opponent during multi-hit moves (other factors can change this), DI perpendicular when about to recieve knockback (other factors can change this).

Also, why would you DI Up to survive? What if you were hit up? :ohwell:

DI can only be 'performed' during the frames of hitstun, after that it's just aerial drifting, momentum cancelling, and other factors. Meta Knight has a slow aerial movement speed, so he has a harder time 'drifting' back to stage, therefore will die earlier when hit horizantally. Lucas on the other hand has great aerial movement; harder to kill horizantally.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i take it jesus kick means nair? if so, di-ing upwards will get most character out of this, espcially if they have a fast aerial to counter with, unless snake is rising (in which case, they need to di downwards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom