• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suspects Dec 20th Brawl/melee tourny results

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Brawl singles

1. Espy $45.50
2. K prime $13.00
3. Hylian $6.50
4. Morningstar
5. Loko
5. JoWii
7. Tofer
7. Dance Grenade
9. Suspect :(
9. Adrian
9. JuJ
13. Chaz
13. Ethan

RCRS

1. K prime $24.50
2. Espy $7.00
3. Hylian $3.50
4. Suspect :)....:(
5. JoWii
5. Whasp
7. Ethan

Melee

1. Hylian $28.00
2. KM $8.00
3. KON $4.00
4. Espy
5. KPD
5. Josh
7. LAU
7. Loko

Thanks for everyone who came, it was pretty fun....yall some greedy ****** ate all the pizza.

See everyone at FS5.

EDIT: SHOUT OUTS

Tofer: Nice coming back and beating me with peach i truly underestimated you. Next time i see you i would like peach dittos.

Ethan: Mind games, ask dance grenade, i like to lose first match...counter pick rainbow cruise then come back and win the whole thing lol.

Hylian: Thanks for helping run the tourny.

Others: good stuff

screeddie

Smash Apprentice
Fun tourneyyyyy.

Shout outs!

- Hylian: ****ing Hylian Cruise. D:< I had fun playing you.
- Ethan: Ily.
- JUJ: I couldn't escape your chaingrab this time. You almost had me. D:
- Dance Grenade: Explosions EVERYWHERE. Those matches were crazy awesome.
- JoWii: Haha @ you playing Hylian. "No, you don't have to do this. We're tourney buddies!" You're a funny guy. :]
- K Prime: Those matches were intense. Good job.
- SUSPECT!: My dog. Thanks for the tournament. It was really fun. Smash Session soon, k?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Fun tournament.

Shout outs:

K Prime: Your Pika is just too awesome, no matter how many times we play. Good shiz taken Hylian down in losers, and getting second. Great matches with Morningstar too.

Hylian: It was fun hanging out, sorry I couldn't stay any longer. Great games, especially the Corneria shenanigans with GaW. We gotta play some more.

Morningstar: We didn't play for once? Amazing. Your matches with DG were too fun to watch. Explosions everywhar.

Tofer: Cool matches with JUJ, and good job beating Suspect. You need more Peach practice!!

Dance Grenade: Freakin' AMAZING matches with Morningstar. I swear, those were some intense Snake dittos.

Suspect: Thanksies for holding the tournament, and supplying drink and food. It was delicious and tasty.

JuJ: Who did you play after me? Is that person the one who knocked you out?

Ethan: I think I missed you for the entire tournament. **** shame, I wanted to see how much you've improved.

Kyle: Awesome chattin' again. Epic Melee matches with Jiggz vs. Peach. I'll get you next time...maybe. Nice job getting second.

Nike: Nice for you to drop by, to say the least. Wish I could've gotten some Melee in with you, but some other time I suppose.

KoN, Josh, Lau: Thanks for showing up guys, it was pretty awesome. Good job KoN on third.

Everyone else: Thanks for dropping in. Pokemon battles were too fun.

-----

-K Prime, are you gonna upload the GFs? If so, please post the links here or something.
-Morningstar, if you guys are gonna have a Smashfest soon, or something, let me know.

Oh, and one more thing.

Mario. 5, ****ING TIMES.

UGH.

-----

Characters?

1. Espy (Sonic)
2. K prime (Pikachu)
3. Hylian (Game and Watch/Diddy)
4. Morningstar (Snake)
5. Loko (?)
5. JoWii (?)
7. Tofer (Peach)
7. Dance Grenade (Snake)
9. Suspect (Kirby)
9. Adrian (?)
9. JuJ (King Dedede/Kirby)
13. Chaz (?)
13. Ethan (?)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Yay I made 8 dollars and thus a 3 dollar profit.

Better than losing any money for the day.

I shoulda just split with Hylian but I didn't think about that until after we had started playing the grand finals. Oh well >.>

Good stuff to everyone I played in Melee, especially Hylian, Loko, and Espy.

RCRS tournaments are still way more fun to watch than vanilla Brawl :)

See everyone at Final Smash 5, January 10th (Brawl) and 11th (Melee) See link in sig for more details.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Wow, looks like I missed something nice.

I'm surprised that you guys let JoWii go and take 5th. No one there were scrubs and not saying that JoWii is one but I beat him at GM4. So good **** on JoWii's part and next time in FS5, I'll make sure things fall back into place.

I was in Austin for family. I'm back now and if there is any smashfest's then hook me up so I can go cause missing this tourney was my fault. I though I was gonna stay home and go but I ended up going

Good F-in **** on K-Primes part for beating Hylian. You're making a huge name for yourself and your eventually gonna knock Espy out of the top2 slots. Keep up at it with Pika. Lol you and ZSdK are the only ones left I haven't played against.

Brawl singles

1. Espy $45.50
2. K prime $13.00
3. Hylian $6.50

4. Morningstar
5. Loko
5. JoWii
7. Tofer
7. Dance Grenade
9. Suspect
9. Adrian
9. JuJ
13. Chaz
13. Ethan

RCRS

1. K prime $24.50
2. Espy $7.00
3. Hylian $3.50

4. Suspect ....
5. JoWii
5. Whasp
7. Ethan
I'm sorry I just found that really funny how both brawl tourneys ended up like that.

screeddie

Smash Apprentice
Fun tournament.

JuJ: Who did you play after me? Is that person the one who knocked you out?

)
JuJ played me after you. :D

Updated Character List:

1. Espy (Sonic)
2. K prime (Pikachu)
3. Hylian (Game and Watch/Diddy)
4. Morningstar (Snake)
5. Loko (Lucario, I think?)
5. JoWii (Kirby, Falco)
7. Tofer (Peach)
7. Dance Grenade (Snake)
9. Suspect (Kirby)
9. Adrian (Link, Ike)
9. JuJ (King Dedede/Kirby)
13. Chaz (?)
13. Ethan (Ness)

And yeah Espy, I'll let you know next time we have a Smizzash Fest.

@ GreyFox: Ethan couldn't help getting last in Brawl singles because he played Suspect then me. :p It sucked.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Are there vids? Did Hylian go watch the whole time? I'm surprised a Pika beat a Game and Watch o_O
Only grand finals vids Phantom (I think), so sorry.

Hylian went GaW in all three matches we played. Sonic vs. Game and Watch is tough. The set went 3-0.

He went GaW and Diddy vs. K Prime. I don't know who won how many matches in that set.

Thanks Morningstar for the chars. I knew Loko was that BEASTLY Lucario, but I second guessed myself.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
So both Espy and K-Prime 3-0d Hylian? Man, that's like unheard of. If I even beat him it's always in the last round, lol.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Wow, looks like I missed something nice.

I'm surprised that you guys let JoWii go and take 5th. No one there were scrubs and not saying that JoWii is one but I beat him at GM4. So good **** on JoWii's part and next time in FS5, I'll make sure things fall back into place.

I was in Austin for family. I'm back now and if there is any smashfest's then hook me up so I can go cause missing this tourney was my fault. I though I was gonna stay home and go but I ended up going

Good F-in **** on K-Primes part for beating Hylian. You're making a huge name for yourself and your eventually gonna knock Espy out of the top2 slots. Keep up at it with Pika. Lol you and ZSdK are the only ones left I haven't played against.

I'm sorry I just found that really funny how both brawl tourneys ended up like that.
Because my bracket was set up randomly, if i did like gamelot does it then the outcome would of been different.

Ethan got beat my me, then morningstar, not his fault he had to face me 1st round both times. If you were in that situation the same would of happened.

dude Suspect what happend. Jowii beat you? O o
-
No, Hylian beat me then tofer beat me in the losers.

Kal

Smash Champion
Hylian losing Brawl and winning Melee?

Something's wrong here.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm not saying Espy and KPrime aren't good, because I know they are, I'm just surprised because it's rare for Hylian to get 3-0d or 2-0d by anyone, let alone those in Texas.

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
Because my bracket was set up randomly, if i did like gamelot does it then the outcome would of been different.

Ethan got beat my me, then morningstar, not his fault he had to face me 1st round both times. If you were in that situation the same would of happened.

No, Hylian beat me then tofer beat me in the losers.
well congrats to Jowii bro..good job and I love you suspect(no homo) XD..yull ge tem next time

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I finally won money!

shout outs

Espy: Good job dominating with Sonic! I can't beat you, but I will eventually! I did really terrible during the grand finals, but I didn't care too much because I was happy enough beating Hylian and making it to the grand finals. And about the videos, I was looking through the camera and I only saw one match from the grand finals recorded. I don't know what happened to the other two matches. It was our 2nd match on Corneria, still want me to upload it?

Suspect: Thanks for hosting the tournament. I had fun! Even though you waived my door fee, the only thing I had was a bag of Ruffles, lol.

Morningstar + Dance Grenade: Great Snake and fun matches. My favorite matchup for pika.

Hylian: Good games! Was nice to finally play you. Good job on winning Melee.

RCRS is so fun! We need to do that every tournament.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Yea everyone attacked the food really early and im sure a few people were just being very greedy which made some people not get much or any at all. Plenty of drinks where left tho so that's your fault lol

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
funfunfunfunfunfun.

It was a pretty pwn tourney, thanks Suspect xD!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
SOMEONE NAMED LEE ANN LOST TO SONIC.

You should have just Dtilted everything, remember?

Whut.

:093:
I've never said that works lmfao. That's OS.

I'm not going to john about brawl :). I had fun, GG's guys.

Also, I beat espy in our first match >_>.

I just got back from the Waco tournament in which again I won melee lol >_>.

I got 2nd to DMG in brawl. Winners finals went to the 5th game and the grand finals was 4 games. DMG's too good :p. Though JoWii and I got 1st in brawl teams beating DMG and Shienken :). I also got 1st in the RC tournament.

See you guys at FS5 :).

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've never said that works lmfao. That's OS.

I'm not going to john about brawl :). I had fun, GG's guys.

Also, I beat espy in our first match >_>.

I just got back from the Waco tournament in which again I won melee lol >_>.

I got 2nd to DMG in brawl. Winners finals went to the 5th game and the grand finals was 4 games. DMG's too good :p. Though JoWii and I got 1st in brawl teams beating DMG and Shienken :). I also got 1st in the RC tournament.

See you guys at FS5 :).
Are you sure Hylian?

I thought the stages went Battlefield, Corneria, Corneria? I know we played those three stages for sure, but I don't remember ever going anywhere else, and it was best of 5.

Did I counterpick Smashville or something?
Meh, I won't bother with details.

I'll see you at FS5 Hylian.

@KPrime: It's up to you if you still want to upload it. I find missing matches in a set to be a bit meh, so now it doesn't matter to me.

Oh, and I guess no teams at Suspect's means that Bluechu is going to make it's epic cameo at Final Smash 5, eh?

Come with me and morningstar if they decide to have a smashfest soon! It'll be awesome for team practice.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Are you sure Hylian?

I thought the stages went Battlefield, Corneria, Corneria? I know we played those three stages for sure, but I don't remember ever going anywhere else, and it was best of 5.

Did I counterpick Smashville or something?
Meh, I won't bother with details.

I'll see you at FS5 Hylian.

@KPrime: It's up to you if you still want to upload it. I find missing matches in a set to be a bit meh, so now it doesn't matter to me.

Oh, and I guess no teams at Suspect's means that Bluechu is going to make it's epic cameo at Final Smash 5, eh?

Come with me and morningstar if they decide to have a smashfest soon! It'll be awesome for team practice.
The first game was on smashville. I banned FD so you went BF.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
-rubs temples- I suppose some shout outs:

Greyfox: You weren't there and at GM4 or whichever it was you barely beat me, I'm not going to john about losing so I'll just say, we'll see how it rolls at FS5 in Jan.

Suspect: <3 Awesome tourny; I didn't catch any of your matches, kinda wanted to watch but there was what, three Kirby mains including you and me? ;D Fun stuff.

Morningstar: You completely destroyed me in our match so I guess I gotta go back to training against snake; <3 U (no homo). And It's ****ing JoWii, pronounced JOE-Wii Not Jow-E you bish D:<, but you were saying it to get a reaction -_- I'm going to kick your shin or something.

Ethan: Fun RCRS match, my Ike > your lugi XD

Loko: Your matches were pretty awesome to watch, maybe we should see who is the better 5th place XD

Everyone else: Good games ;D

Everyone else who didn't go that commented about me: Sheesh give me a break, I just got into the competitive scene and I'm getting better as the tournaments pass so cut me some slack ****! Oh and I almost beat Hylian, 1-1 and I had his popo gone with his nana on her last stock at 100-ish percent even if it was luck, I still think of luck as a skill ;D

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Who was the other kirby main?

and don't worry about trying to beat snake with kirby it's almost impossible as me and the backroom have discussed. Chances are slim. Just find a counter pick character. Use D3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The first game was on smashville. I banned FD so you went BF.
I kinda thought we played at Smashville at one point.
My mistake about the 3-0 then. Thanks for the clarification.

Jerks...banning FD.

I love FD.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
JUJ right?

I guess I just gotta pick a counter character to get ok with for that specific match up.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Oh yea, he mains all characters from dreamland but does best with D3. MK was banned lawl.

And yea learn to play with other characters to do better, that's what i do

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I don't know who to pick up though, I think the people who are my worst match ups personally are MK, Snake, Marth and Luigi for some reason.

afterthought: I wanna find a teammate for FS5 -scampers off to debate thought-

EDIT: SUSPECT!!!! I left my black jacket at your house on the (guessing...garage?) doorknob ;_; Bring it to FS5 please <3?

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I have not seen a jacket but ill look :)

snake and marth are kirbys worst matchups, but D3 can go good against them. As far as luigi goes just get your kirby better >_>

I'm sure you will find a team mate :)

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
It's a black hoodie type thing with white lining on the inside..

And I dunno 'bout the teammate thing, Hylian didn't have anyone for the Waco tourny which is why I stepped in; I suppose I'll just look around for something.
Nightz.

Top Bottom