• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why was it closed?

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Come on Jesiah... don't be a jerk.

He was wishing us a happy Christmas, giving shot-outs (not shout outs), and he's pretty new to the Snake community, at least make him feel wanted here. How would you like it if you were new, made a thread out of good intentions and happy spirits, come back the next day and see it closed.

I mean, he even made it Snake Related!

EDIT: SNAKE HAS BOMBS AND STUFF, HIS UTILT IS DEADLY.
See!

How this thread is Snake related-
So how about those tilts and camping with 'nades people! : D

-totally worth it-
Havokk

:mewtwo:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=212715

Bakithi

Smash Apprentice
I MEAN, SERIOUSLY JESIAH, DON'T BE A SCROOGE. You know I would've mentioned you if you had actually been nice to me before. Remember that time I sent you a visitor message saying you were cool or something like that? I was just trying to be friends, and you totally ignored it, breaking my heart into millions of pieces. THAT'S WHY YOU GET NO SHOT-OUT.

If you still want one, I can make you one, if you open that thread back up.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'd bet 2 slices of falcons bread on something really stupid like
"I bet he's gonna say, alright Ima open the thread up and then wait ages and the say kept you waiting huh? cause he thinks he's funny"
yea...

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
First off, if you want an explanation for me ever closing a thread, do it via Private Message or visitor message like Bakithi did.

Second, my reason for closing the thread was that it's after christmas, it wasn't related to Snake in any way and it just seemed pointless.

Third, don't call me a jerk. I wasn't closing it to be mean, and if I WAS mean I would just give out infractions to everyone who spammed. Chances are there would be no one left lmao.

Fourth to Bakithi, if I replied to ever visitor message, PM and/or IM I got from people just wanting to chat/be friends, I wouldn't have any time for myself to do things like actually reply to people's requests regarding moderation etc, other Smash stuff etc.

Fifth, I guess I can maybe open it back up...But do you REALLY want me to? Like, do you guys really want me to open it? LOL I just don't see a point. I'd prefer not to, and just talk about important things regarding Smash and Snake, but I guess I can open it if uhh...you guys..really want me to.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
"EDIT: SNAKE HAS BOMBS AND STUFF, HIS UTILT IS DEADLY. "

It was about Snake, you can close this one and open the other.

I like'd people talking about their shot-outs. (and if we ever get bad spam, it can be the official chat thread like the Sonic boards have to keep out spam)

:mewtwo:

Top Bottom