• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have discovered a combo (Funny)

Roderick

Smash Apprentice
That's what i was thinking too.
I was thinking, maybe we could make a thread where people can put videos in. To avoid threads like this.
Ow wait. WE ALREADY HAVE THIS.
Edit: Or is it only for serious matches?

Smash Saej

Smash Cadet
I was not trying to spam, I just thought that the falcon players would like to see this. If not, I am sorry.

Tenki

Smash Hero
This doesn't really have to do much with anything, but ISJR knee spam is hilarious.

I can't really describe the timing, but basically, I start it off with a SH U-air (slightly delayed), then ISJR > slight (same) delay Knee.

I'm not sure if it's useful at all, but it's funny to perform.

Foufy

Smash Apprentice
Regardless, this video was awesome haha. I loved the voice =)

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
there should be a: "put your epic falcon moments here" thread and then maybe would stop spamming with stuff here. I think its spam so im gonna like report it. Or people could just post it in the actual video section.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
there should be a: "put your epic falcon moments here" thread and then maybe would stop spamming with stuff here. I think its spam so im gonna like report it. Or people could just post it in the actual video section.
There is one of these somewhere, they just don't get bumped after a couple days so people end up making new threads a week or a month later.

Face124

Smash Ace
Edinburgh. Pm for a Brawl and I'll get back to you
How about we make an agreement, everyone in in the Falcon boards, that whenever there is a spam thread no-one is allowed to reply and everyone must report it. If anyone does reply to it that is also an offense, so you can report them.

If of was a thread like "help me as falcon" where they just wanted tips on him or something, only one person can reply with use the search function, a link to the boards index blah blah blah. Then report that thread. Any posters after the first one would then be reported. Sound good?

Top Bottom