• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What can ness do about marios fludd

Status
Not open for further replies.

vato_break

Smash Master
is their a way around it? i can't seem to get around it....me being mario main i know what he's capable of but, i just get caped then fludded not even dj fair works alll the time ....

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
There's nothing he can do... The FLUDD is just too good.

And Ness is trash.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Uhh.... Mario boards, over there. >>>>>>>

Is this planned by you Mario mains? Your all comin' outta nowhere agreeing on one thing.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
No....Ness can't do ANYthing about his Fludd. FIHL stops all of his aerials and keeps them in lag long enough to punish with Dtilt -> Fsmash.

Fludd ***** his recovery too. Fludd -> Cape is sex.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
This is actually very entertaining,

Recover lower when bound to using PKT2. Or save your DJ to use to recover higher.

This seems so planned out that is what makes it so funny.

Gaussis

Smash Ace
Lol. You can do three things, none of which are easy:
  • When you return with a DJ, aim for the ledge. If Mario uses his FLUDD, use a Nair to negate its push.
  • PKT below the stage
  • Learn to PKT against FLUDD (very hard and risky, recommended only if you're comfortable with it and have no other option). Make sure the water only hits you and not PKT (use your body as a shield)

All except the third option are viable every single time.

EDIT: Holy **** these people are everywhere. No people, if you get FLUDDed, your doing it wrong...

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
When you return with a DJ, aim for the ledge. If Mario uses his FLUDD, use a Nair to negate its push.
*capes*
PKT below the stage
*capes*

Learn to PKT against FLUDD (very hard and risky, recommended only if you're comfortable with it and have no other option). Make sure the water only hits you and not PKT (use your body as a shield)
*FIHLs*

Uffe

Smash Hero
PK Fire. But really, what's the point? I haven't fought a Mario that uses F.L.U.D.D. so much as his Fireballs.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Peach in a white tee shirt contest against teh fludd beats ness

xoxokev

Smash Lord
ness cant do anything....he fails....
There's nothing he can do... The FLUDD is just too good.

And Ness is trash.
Don't say that kind of stuff in the Ness board. A good Ness will recover from below stage, or well above stage. Also, a good Ness should try to save his double jump for a rising fair from below stage. I am also well aware that Mario can jump down and FLUDD if Ness is using PKT to recover from below stage... but IMO, I think it's very unlikely, unless the Mario is very familiar with the match up

-Coco-

Smash Ace
ok heres what u do go to the character select screen now instead of picking Ness heres the tricky part but it works trust me on this im a genie or something but ur cursor on mario omg u stopped fludd now u can use it OMG HAX

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Don't say that kind of stuff in the Ness board. A good Ness will recover from below stage, or well above stage. Also, a good Ness should try to save his double jump for a rising fair from below stage. I am also well aware that Mario can jump down and FLUDD if Ness is using PKT to recover from below stage... but IMO, I think it's very unlikely, unless the Mario is very familiar with the match up
Mario will just Cape or FIHL -> Fsmash/Fair/Kill move the Ness.

*capes Ness mains*

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
It's attack if the Mario... Umm I think even Boss thinks this went to far...

Okay everyone do the Mario and maybe they'll go away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom