• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A moment of silence por favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Smash Lord
This is a sad sad time. For everyone. Especially me :(
I have had this feeling deep down inside me soul... my downfall is in the future.
The dark side of brawl will engulf Santi and spit me out... a torn tattered Toon Link.
Dark times are ahead.

As I checked my youtube channel today....it was actually around 3:10... I noticed something wasn't right... my Santi sense was tingling....my stomach was growling... my heart was pounding too fast....

My featured video was my Charizard video.... that's not right. My featured video is supposed to be my latest video.
"What's going on!?!?"
I felt my eyes already watering... it couldn't be.... no...
Something is wrong...
I checked my videos.....
And where Toon Nasty should of been.... there was a little red bar with this quote inside....

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party."

AHBCJBSHCVH dbjdjdbhdsvbjdsbvjdbdvjhbbdbvhd
I could not control my anger. I wanted to get a boner and stick my **** inside youtube's mouth. WHAT THE HELL!??!?! Who the **** decided to copyright ****? Last time I checked amazing **** was not copyrighted. 3:10 is not owned my some third party. ****it.

So this is a thread dedicated to the amazing video "Toon Nasty"
It brought smiles to men all over the world. Laughs. Even tears.

I'm asking for a little respect and a moment of silence for my lost baby.
Please hold off on closing this mods. If you have ever lost a love one then you know what I'm going though right now. Please hold off on locking this for a while and let people express their love, maybe draw a picture, or just tell a story about Toon Nasty....

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
...RIP toon nasty u will be missed. *cries* Im with u santi. U were too pro so they decided to take ur vid out. They were jealous.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
In before close =P.

I'm sorry for your loss Santi. I had that vid favourited and added to my Combo Vid playlist, too.

Santi

Smash Lord
PokerPlaya Santi: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=213487
It's a thread about my combo video being deleted.

SmarterChild: I know Santi. I too witnessed the greatness of Toon Nasty. I'm very sorry about your loss. I know I'm a robot but when I saw that video I felt something I've never felt before. I felt emotions. Tears fell from my computer screen... I just wanted you to know that.

PokerPlaya Santi: Thank you SmarterChild. I had no idea you had seen my video. I used to hate you for being a stupid robot but now I love you.. because now I can see that you are human and you do have a heart.

SmarterChild: I love you to Santi. I know your third combo video will make Toon Nasty proud. He is watching over us now, just know that. Remember that everytime you play this game. Stay Strong Santi. Don't let Youtube break you. They're *******s.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
I wanted to laugh at that conv between santi and smarter child but I couldnt. Toon nasty was too good. *cries once again*.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
You've got to be kidding me. I can't believe they would take away Toon Nasty from the world. It was beautiful, and it taught me so many things. Back air connects to back air, and up smash sometimes hits projectiles in the air depending on Santi's mood. Bombs when he's serious, and bananas when he's feeling silly. The choreography was great as well. Whenever Hot Action Cop said that something was going down, Santi knew. It was his opponent, usually always in the form of a spike. Tiers didn't matter, Captain Falcon nor Meta Knight was spared. All characters weep in the end when faced against this beast, but today it is us the players who shed a tear in remembrance of a combo video cut short in it's prime. Rest in piece Toon Nasty, you will be missed by all.

Conker315

Smash Lord
WHY SANTI!?!?!
I loved seeing that vid, to be honest, thats how I came to main TOON LINK :'( !!!!!
I HATE youTube!!!!!!!!!!!!
*stands in silence*
You will be missed Toon Nasty...R.I.P <3

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
i'm glad i watched it multiple times and found something awesome about it each time

i cant believe youtube would do this to the smash community.

:'(

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Wow what the fook?! HOW CAN THEY DO THIS!

Semi...im sorry. That video made me bleet a thousand times. I will miss it....</3

Fook sakurai!!!!

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Aww dang Santi I'm sorry
I saw it once
:\
It inspired me to learn to RAR
D:

Dont quit Toon Link Santi!R.I.P Toon Nasty
T-T

Dont worry he wont. Ill make sure he doesnt. I already inspired him through aim to keep getting better and make a 3rd video dedicated to toon nasty.

TLMarth

Smash Ace
What, Sakurai removed it?
Well you should make sure that in your videos you say
'I do not own this game'... etc.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
TLMarth- I dont think sakurai removed it. He wouldnt bother and it would be foolish as all other brawl vids would be removed not just santi's.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
D: You will prevail!!! Me and quivo had a great idea for a new toon link vid. You will be informed soon. Long live TOON NASTY!!

Popertop

Smash Champion
HOW THE **** CAN YOU BE ALMOST SAD
IT SHOULD MAKE YOU THE SADDEST PERSON EVER
YOU SHOULD BE SADDER THAN HYLIAN WHEN HE CAN'T HAVE DR PEPPER
AT A DENNY'S
YOU SHOULD BE THE VERY DEFINITION OF SADNESS
YOU MONSTER(caps are neccessary to convey sadness/anger)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santi, have my children.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710

Youtube is obviously racist.
This is BS.

Its not like you disputed a claim, so they should just let the video keep playing with an advertisement from whoever owns a song above the video info.

Serious bull ****. >=(

I'm sorry Santi. I know how much you liked that video.
It will be missed.
</3

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Watch YouTube take down every single Brawl fight on YouTube and pay no attention to Halo stuff. All because Brawl is a little more Japanese than halo. =(

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
I feel bad Toon nasty is my fav vid on youtube.Thats how I got to this baords.Toon Nasty is awsome it will live in my heart forever it.Actullaly that vid. enspired me to main TL so yeah who ever didi that they must die *Pulls out TL sword*

Conker315

Smash Lord
^^^^..Did you steal my words on the inspire part XD?
WHY SANTI!?!?!
I loved seeing that vid, to be honest, thats how I came to main TOON LINK :'( !!!!!
I HATE youTube!!!!!!!!!!!!
*stands in silence*
You will be missed Toon Nasty...R.I.P <3

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
actullay i never saw that post anyway the song match sso perfectly with the vid.If the whole reason Toon nasty was cancealed was because of 3:10 woldnt Truth or Dair from hyrulian will be reomove it has the 3:10 also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom