• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Final Tardy New Years South Florida Bi-Weekly! January 4th=-

ChuDat

Smash Master
Introduction: I would like to officially announce...

H2YL Bi-Weekly Tournamentz!

This tournament will be located at the house of Johnny aka MixCoatl, and He and I will be running it, sorry the rest of H2YL won't be here =/. I have been hosting these tournaments (or technically called "bi-weeklies") in the MD/VA region for the past 5-6 years of my smash career. I attracted people from all over the United States such as Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, and even including players from the West Coast. My tournaments were the central main location to where smash tournaments would take place, train, and were always cheap. Players would end up paying only 10$ as compared to todays prices ( 30$ for todays standard local tournament ). As a classic tradition after the tournament, we would all go out to eat at great places such as Ihop, Dennys, or Hooters. Basically any place that had buffalo wings, we were there. After we got back from eating, we would all go back to my place and just hang out, drink, chill, and play friendlies. This will be my FINAL Bi-Weekly, please come and enjoy the best smash experience you will ever have in the Southern Florida region =).

H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Final Tardy New Years South Florida Bi-Weekly!!
Details:
This will be a Special Florida Edition Bi-Weekly! For this bi-weekly, everyone can bring some type of alcohol. It can range from Smirnoff Ice, to beer, and even Liquor such as Vodka and Rum! We are also going to NEED shot glasses, and glasses of some sort. Also, we need Ice. Bringing these items will EXEMPT you from the Door Fee. Please bring what you can so that we can have an awesome Bi-Weekly! =D. Obviously, this only applies to people over 21, and spanish/latinos. Everyone else will not be allowed to drink.

Doubles Draft Crews (Doubles Crews) will also happen in this event instead of regular draft crews if there is allotted time. 5$ per person.

TEAM DRAFT CREWS -
- There will be TWO captains per crew. Top people in teams are captains.
- No set teams (except for starters of course). Any two people from a crew can go in at same time.
- If one team's player dies during a match, his or her partner must continue to fight until he loses his stock. A new player from that crew goes in afterwards. For example, If it was me and lil b, if I still had two stock and at 90%, and lil b already loses all of his stock, I must play it out until I lose that stock. Then, another player from my crew needs to come in and we continue the match with my one stock, and my crew mates fresh three stock.
- NO LIFE STEALING ALLOWED
Any other questions?

Sunday - Super Smash Brother Brawl, Super Smash Brothers Melee?

Keep reading for the Address below. Please bring set-ups such as Brawl, Wiis, and TV sets.

*DISCLAIMER - Another thing. Please don't come to the bi-weekly expecting to only just play friendlies. This is a tournament, not a smashfest. Please don't make me ask you to leave, because I will. You will be wasting my time and space in our small location.*

Memorable ChuDat Bi-Weeklies:
1. ChuDatz FINAL Bi-Weekly
- Torpedo Ball! :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcL0rE8WSxE

2. Special ChuDat Haunted Haloween Bi-Weekly!
- Pictures 1: http://picasaweb.google.com/Loftonc...y2008?authkey=b1f_5nGRCmU#5264600313622563922
- Pictures 2: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2237066&id=403056
- Halloween Costume Contest!

3. Chudatz Special Final Festive Merry Xmas Bi-Weekly!
- 911 Buffalo Wing Challenge: Will upload soon..
- Presents!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9bzBU-icO4

Dates:
1. Linguini's ZP Melee Tournament - January 3rd, 2009
2. ChuDatz Final Tardy New Years Bi-Weekly! - January 4th, Sunday 2009
3. Seibriks Brawl Tournament - January 10th, 2009
4. ChuDatz 22nd Birthday!!!!! - January 16th, 2009
5. ChuDatz Special Final Happy Go-Lucky Birthday Bi-Weekly! - MD/VA January 17th, 2009

Time: Everyone may arrive after 10 am. Don't arrive earlier, I'm sleeping =Pz. Teams start @ 12 PM. From there, the tournament will run accordingly. I have had many people show up one hour late, which is unacceptable. Arrive on time or save me the time and don't show. I understand **** happens, so Call me if something comes up and I will delay the tournament. Contact Information is at the bottom of this post.

Schedule:
(Keep in mind, there are changes)
10:00 AM - Doors Open
10:30 AM - Melee Singles/Doubles tournament? SHOW EARLY TO PLAY!!
11:00 AM - Registration for Brawl Doubles
12:00 PM - Brawl Doubles
4:00 PM - Break Time!
6:00 PM - Brawl Singles
10:00 PM - Mystery event. Will be announced soon.

Housing: . PM me If you need housing so that I can make a list of you guys and put you guys somewhere accordingly.

One thing I'd like to mention is that it really is a hassle picking up people from the airport, housing them (ESPECIALLY if I don't know them), and providing rides in general. I had to go through hel* many, and many tournaments including HEL* at Pound 3. I vowed to my self that I would never willingly want to pick anyone up ever again (Unless for a reasonable price that I can profit from). . Because of this, the prices are as follows ---------

Pick up from Metro: 10$ <Go to Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station>
Pick up from Airport: 20$ (10$ profit of course. Don't want it? Take a Taxi)
Housing: 5$

??? MYSTERY ???:
Prices:
Electricity Fee: 5$
Sunday?
SSBM Teams: 5$
SSBM Singles: 5$
Sunday
SSBB Teams: 5$
SSBB Singles: 5$

CREWS:
SSBM: 4-5 People 20 Stock Total 2-5$ Each person
SSBB: 3-5 People 15 Stock Total 2-5$ Each person

If anyone has any say on the total amount of people and stock allowed for each event, let me know. I just did a general idea of it and it looks pretty good.

Food: I will be selling sodas at this event so people don't have to run out to get it. Soda list varies but it includes Pepsi, Coke, Sunkist, 7-up, Diet pepsi, Bottled water, and anything else I get. Food is also available for purchase and varied per tournament.

Place:
4395 18th AVE NE
Naples, Florida 34120

Rules : Standard Rules for each tournament + ChuDatz Rulez (Just ask me during the tournament if you have any questions). Best of three matches, Double Elimination for all tournaments.

Singles-
1. 65%
2. 25%
3. 10%
4. Money back

Doubles-
1. 65%
2. 25%
3. 10% or Money back. (Varies depending on the # that shows)

Contact Information:
Myspace - www.myspace.com/chudat (Don't friend request me, I only add people I know personally)
Facebook - Seach for "ChuDat"
E-Mail - Chudatzz@hotmail.com
AIM - ChuDat87
Cell Phone # - 703-989-8795

----------------------------------

*Set-ups such as TV'S, Games, systems, and Memory card are needed for tournament efficiency*

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hey guys! =D. I Hope everyone can make it to this as this will be my FINAL Bi-Weekly of the year! And to make this a special Bi-weekly, the following will happen ..

This will be a Special Florida Edition Bi-Weekly! For this bi-weekly, everyone can bring some type of alcohol. It can range from Smirnoff Ice, to beer, and even Liquor such as Vodka and Rum! We are also going to NEED shot glasses, and glasses of some sort. Also, we need Ice. Bringing these items will EXEMPT you from the Door Fee. Please bring what you can so that we can have an awesome Bi-Weekly! =D. Obviously, this only applies to people over 21, and spanish/latinos. Everyone else will not be allowed to drink. Also, drinking will happen at the end of the tournament, or at new day (12:00 AM) =).

Also, after the tournament is over, I'll be taking everyone to go out and eat Hooters! (or any place that has buffalo wings haha). Lets see how eating Hooters with the South Floridan Community is all about! =D.

-!-

Smash Lord
Yay we gotta make this big o.O C'mon guys you gotta come!!!! Bring Tequila >.> that's the good **** imo hahaha

danielkon369

Smash Apprentice
dang im so ready for this tournament!!!!!!!!! come on a**h*les get ur as* to this tournament!
unless ur afraid!

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Good to hear you guys are excited ^.^ hey HeroMystic does this mean AbScent will come as well??? he owes me a Re-Match >.> lol
Can't promise anything. Personal problems has been making him pretty reluctant to play Smash lately.

TRA and the others should be up for it though.

-!-

Smash Lord
Can't promise anything. Personal problems has been making him pretty reluctant to play Smash lately.

Nice ok man I understand... this should be fun ^.^ I hope most of the TL people come as well... can't wait for this :laugh:

danielkon369

Smash Apprentice
NO F*ckin Johns!!! Come on chudat is gon be there so u dont wana miss that oportunity to take him down!!!
HEY CHU IF I Vs u ILL TRY TO KICK UR As*

ChuDat

Smash Master
Lol I can't make it to this tourney in America's wang because I have prior engagements to attend to =(
Plus this guy lives in MARYLAND which is about 3948742389 hourz away LOLZ.

Danielkon - Is that u falco? haha get at me man! Letz goez >=)

Guys we need setups as well! Bring them.

Schedule Change:

10:00 AM Doors Open
10:30 Registration for Melee Doubles/Singles
11:00 Melee Doubles
12:30 PM Melee Singles
1:00 Brawl Doubles (Yes, it will be going on at the same time as Melee singles to get things done on time)
5:00 PM Break Time!
6:00 PM Brawl Singles
10:00 Brawl Draft Crews?
12:00 Drinkage/New Years Party/HOOTERS BUFFALO WINGZZZ!!!!! YAYUHHZZZ!!!! =D

and there will be MELEE at this event!

DashizWiz, Seibrik, Lambchops, and HOPEFULLY Afrothunder will be at this event! Its going to be some intense matches >=). Also, our home girl Ginger will be there so come say hi!

danielkon369

Smash Apprentice
yea man thats me falco por vida!
but anyways...it was nice that got to hang out with Lambchops n Seibrik....it was pretty fun!!!!

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
Personal Problems? Recluctant to play smash? WTF?! lol. I have never ever been reluctant to play a game of smash! You just dont want me there to kick your ***~!

Top Bottom