• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Us Snake Mains Must Unite (US MMM)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
We are going to unite in forcing people to use our Q&A.

First Rule:

If you see a question, do not answer. Simply link them to the Q&A thread. (preferably have about 10-15 link's to it in one post, to make sure they don't miss it)

Second Rule:

Only actually answer questions in the Q&A sticky.

Third Rule:

Those who still fail to use the sticky become flame bait for being ignorant and mentally ********.

Fourth Rule:

You all better follow the first Two Rules at least.

Bonus Rule:

Keep bugging Taeran until he turns the OP in the Q&A thread into a mini-FAQ.

:mewtwo:

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
Mmm, I agree. But I don't think we should be super rude about it and go about flaming the users because they didn't read all the posts right away. Kindly nudging them to the FAQ would be better than say "USE THE FAQ YOU DUMB NOOB."

On the other hand, only having posts in the Q&A thread kinda makes the boards seem dead D: But I digress, that is what the Q&A thread is for.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Mmm, I agree. But I don't think we should be super rude about it and go about flaming the users because they didn't read all the posts right away. Kindly nudging them to the FAQ would be better than say "USE THE FAQ YOU DUMB NOOB."

On the other hand, only having posts in the Q&A thread kinda makes the boards seem dead D: But I digress, that is what the Q&A thread is for.
We only flame those who ignore us.

Reread Rule Three. :bee:

~PsykoTek~

Smash Cadet
We are going to unite in forcing people to use our Q&A.

First Rule:

If you see a question, do not answer. Simply link them to the Q&A thread. (preferably have about 10-15 link's to it in one post, to make sure they don't miss it)

Second Rule:

Only actually answer questions in the Q&A sticky.

Third Rule:

Those who still fail to use the sticky become flame bait for being ignorant and mentally ********.

Fourth Rule:

You all better follow the first Two Rules at least.

Bonus Rule:

Keep bugging Taeran until he turns the OP in the Q&A thread into a mini-FAQ.

How about whenever someone waste thread space asking a ******** remedial question, we spam they're profile page with comments liek...'USE THE **** Q&A THREAD YOU ****ING NUB!" or "YOU EFFIN ******"

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Lol, I thought this was going to be one of those "Superlatives" threads that are the big thing right now

Panix

Smash Ace
eh, Yea We can redirect them. but being rude to the people who might not come to the boards to often and just want some friendly advice would be a bit much.

Some people Don't use forums to much. So give em a chance.

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
Bonus Rule #2: All who bug Taeran into making the OP of the Q&A shall suffer a mysterious death.

mobilisq

Smash Ace
iHAY HAVOK I HAS QUESTION

HOW DO SANKE SLIDE ON FLOOR WHEN HE UPSMASH?

Top Bottom