• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm a new jiggly player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcrandom

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3110-5058-0892
I'm trying to get good as jigglypuff, but I can't get around his light weight, and I'm not good at using rest. I can get my oponents damage way up, but I have alot of difficulty koing. are there any tips to help me?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I'm trying to get good as jigglypuff, but I can't get around his light weight, and I'm not good at using rest. I can get my oponents damage way up, but I have alot of difficulty koing. are there any tips to help me?
Read my guide. Its stickied on the top. First of all, rollout should not be a kill move almost ever.

These are your kill moves:
Fair
F-smash
U-tilt
Boost Smash
Rest
Gimping, bair or fair
Uair

Those are pretty much your options. However, fair is by all means your best bet. Your issue is 9 times out 10 you stale your fair and so it can't kill early. It should be able to kill mid 80's against all opponents if they are near the ledge, so stop staling it.

Arcrandom

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3110-5058-0892
Read my guide. Its stickied on the top. First of all, rollout should not be a kill move almost ever.

These are your kill moves:
Fair
F-smash
U-tilt
Boost Smash
Rest
Gimping, bair or fair
Uair

Those are pretty much your options. However, fair is by all means your best bet. Your issue is 9 times out 10 you stale your fair and so it can't kill early. It should be able to kill mid 80's against all opponents if they are near the ledge, so stop staling it.
Ok I read the thread. why should I never use Rollout? I was wondering, it may just be the effect of the sex kick, if jiggly's Fair is similar to zelda that if you hit in just the right spot it does more damage, and more knockback?

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Ok I read the thread. why should I never use Rollout? I was wondering, it may just be the effect of the sex kick, if jiggly's Fair is similar to zelda that if you hit in just the right spot it does more damage, and more knockback?
You play against CPU's. The fair and the sexkick are the same to cpu's because they come out at pretty much the same time, with the sexkick staying out longer. Rollout is not a good move because people can shield grab out of it easily, and doesn't have much priority. You should only use it to eat up someones shield, and hope they drop their shield at the last second by mistake.

Veril

Frame Savant

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
Do you mind if I call you Arc, or Random, cause your name makes no sense.
*puts two things he just saind together*
uh nevermind I'm all set with name now, so you better stick around cause other wise I'll have worked so hard to figure your name out for nothing :laugh:

So very cool, a new jiggs! your probably better than me already lol.

Anyway I'm RhedKing but Rhed by itself is fine to, nice to meetcha'. Go do what veril said(it's usually a good idea cause that man is a resting genius) and introduce yourself formally in the thread he posted! While your there you'll get to raed through and meet all of us Jigg mainers (and this one bwser mainer who is beyond awesome but sticks around on this board for some reason. He doesn't bite though, so you'll be fine.

It's a very cool time to be joining the Jiggs, casue we have tons of new develpoements. especially good places to start is at Illinalex's overall guide, Veril's rest guide, and my sing guide(though you'll get more from the other two since i'm not done quite yet)

Hope to see you around, Arcrandom!

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Do you mind if I call you Arc, or Random, cause your name makes no sense.
Just do it, you don't have to ask...

Also, welcome to the boards, but these threads should instead be in post form in Veril's thread that he linked you to... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom