• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snow White's NEW seven little men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

para trooper

BRoomer
BRoomer
Arent we all sick of those idiot dwarves that no one likes? i mean come on disney these are boring. the only cool one is dopey. What are there names? Sneezy, Dopey, Grumpy, Doc, Sleepy, and the rest. ( ah i forget them)

So im coming up with my own:

1. Itchy- He has a weird disease where he always feels itchy. He has a permenant back scratcher attached to him.

2. Dorky- Likes to study. Is always being forced to push up his glasses and wears suspenders. I no what YOUR think...like looking in a mirror.

3. Stupid- tell him anything and he will do it. The other dwarves can play some pretty mean jokes on him. they made him jump out of the back of a car going 50 mph. stupid:" the ground is moving fast" The other 6 " so when you hit the ground start running"

4. Sexy- what a beast! hes the one sleeping with Snow white. If they ever had a movie with my 7 little men i guess CRono could try out for this part.

5. Shovel- shovel isnt like the rest. He likes shovels and whenever he sees one he must strike that NEEDS to steal it, beat you in the head with it than run.

6. Nuclear Waste - this little man drank nuclear waste when he was under the innfluence ;) and now has weird things about him. for instance he has a third eye, 37 ears on his chest, and talks like he's swallowing fire crackers.

7. Final- Final comes at teh end of everything. He was the last to slap Snow Whites hot ***. He was the last get a girlfriend. But he will be the first to die. :D Sucks to be him.

Well im tired, so mine are stupid, hopefully you will be able to come up with better little men than me. But not too much better.

Defiance

Smash Apprentice
well i wouldn't mind seeing a movie with them.

powder- powder's pupils are very small and his clothes are always covered in a strange white powder and he is always sniffing and rubbing his nose. Powder makes frequent trips to the bathroom and after hearing some strange snorting noises he emerges from the bathroom dazed and confused. Occaisonally Powder falls to the ground twitching and screaming.

By the way the plural of dwarf is not dwarves, it is Droros.

:beezo:

Jango Fett

Smash Lord
Sexy is COOL!

Action:The guy who likes to be a hero all the time.He likes to do it with Snow White but Sexy will just kick @$$.This guy has thousands of pockets to keep his guns in.This Dwarf is a JERK!

Crono

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by para trooper
4. Sexy- what a beast! hes the one sleeping with Snow white. If they ever had a movie with my 7 little men i guess Crono could try out for this part.
Heh heh. Matt and I could both try out. I just wonder who would come out on top, even though being on the bottom of Snow White wouldn't be so bad either.

Dumpy-leaves presents on your doorstep, under your pillow, in your shoes, in your cereal, and in your Christmas stockings, but never in your toilet.

Lumpy-Always has lumps on disgusting parts of his body and shows them to you, asking "does this look like a lump?"

Humpy-Self explanatory. Much like your neighbor's Jack Russell Terrier. If I won Sexy's part, Matt could always try out for this one.

ECVlion

Smash Ace
I like Dorky! j/k

Here are some spur of the moment ones:

Worty-has warts all over his body. Is disgusting, and no one likes him.

Smarty-Is a stuck up brat.

That's it.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I read some where the some of the current dwarves(sleepy, doppy, grumpy, I can't remember some others) where to represent different stages of either Majuana addiction or Alcoholics. More proof of Disney's corrupting America's youth.

Crono

BRoomer
BRoomer
scott - can't beat kevin at Agent under Fire even though kevin doesn't even own a gamecube.

para trooper

BRoomer
BRoomer
heh one thats true!

Kevin- a dwarf named scott picked him for his team when he was captin, and the little dwarf kevin was sadly shut down by another dwarf named "biter"

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
Scott: The only dwarf that has the courage to let out his love of James on the internet.

James: annoying little piece of **** noone wants but everyone knows and has.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
1. Sticky- Not what you're thinking, you perverted fiend! Covered in advesive, Sticky sticks to everything he touches. Snow White avoids him at all costs.

2. Horny- This time, it IS what you're thinking. I think no further explanation is needed.....

3. Stinky- Befould by a skunk at a young age, he soon found himself dependant on the stench and now is addicted to it. Lives in his own plastic bubble near the cottage.

4. Greasy- Acne-infected youth. His face looks like a Sicilian Dinner (heheeee.....) Eats a lot of chocolate, and is the least popular Dwarf.

5. Pudgy- The "spare tire" dwarf. Eats his weight in mule fat each day, and subsequently gets bigger and bigger. Is thinking about attempting the Subway Diet....

6. Blinky- The blind dwarf. Can't see at all. Has trouble in the forest, always tripping over somthing: a pinecone, a rock, poison ivy, babred wire....

7. Fruity- You got it. Interested in interior decorating, culinary arts, and crafts. Bonds the most with Snow White but would never ever ever make a pass on her.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
You probably just predicted the characters for Snow White X (10). Seriously, how many sequels do they need. Disney loves to ruin classics for no reason. I'm pretty sure the profit isn't that good either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom