• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fino

Smash Master
Fino's going to try and rep the olimar chat again. Everyone is welcome to come. Eventually we can make this a not-dead chat - I think the fact we have like 20 new olimar's here everyday now will help popularity of it. I still need to mod a few people... so you betta be in there when I am.
It's not always about olimar talk, it's kinda just a goofy place to hang out with fellow olimar mains. I think it'd be fun if we can actually get people in there lol.

Here it is for those who are interested:
http://xat.com/ShyGuyCanceling?p=4&t=1250306769
aight now I'm headed to rest XD

~Fino

asob4

Smash Champion
sorry, i'd be in there more but i'm on break so i actually have a life lol
plus my friend got rock band 2 and we've been playing it pretty much everyday

RichBrown

Smash Master
Yeah I really am down for Oli gatherings, we all gravitate towards each other anyways at tournaments, a nation wide weekly oli party would be fun lol

Fino

Smash Master
When is the next gathering? Do we have these anymore?
Ummm, I wanted to just get it big enough to just be able to go in there and have people to talk to. I normally get on during the night time (round 10'ish central)

Yeah I really am down for Oli gatherings, we all gravitate towards each other anyways at tournaments, a nation wide weekly oli party would be fun lol
That would be cool. We'd get crazy with sillyness XD

~Fino

IcyLight

Smash Lord
yeah when? every time i log in there no one is there so i just leave. there was only people in there once and they really helped my fox matchup so gogo ^_^

Fino

Smash Master
Okay, so tentative time is 10 tonight (central time). I might be late, so someone keep track of what everyone says.
I was thinking we could do matchup discussion, nothing big... but at least talk numbers and what not.

~Fino

Sudai

Stuff here
When I'm at my laptop for extended periods of time, I open the chat and just leave it open in a separate tab. If people start talking, I'll hear it and can jump in.

We got some people do that on the ROB boards and now ours are fairly active. That might be an idea to get it more active. :o

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
Guys, how come no one uses the chat anymore? It seems like a reasonable place for all of us to talk and discuss stuff. =/ Ima try going there myself and staying there to see how many actually come to the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom