• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BRAWL/MELEE Tournament at Project STORM: Daytona Beach, FL - Feb 20-22 ($$$ CASH $$$)

Tyger

Smash Apprentice

Project Storm is a GO!

Friday
DDR/ITG Qualifying
Tetris Party (Wii)

Saturday
DDR Supernova 2 Xtreme Tech
In the Groove 2 Xtreme Tech
DDR/ITG Freestyle
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Dreamcast)
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix (PS3)
Guitar Hero 3 (Xbox 360)
Capcom vs SNK 2 (PS2)

Sunday
DDR Supernova 2 Regular Tech
In the Groove 2 Regular Tech
Super Smash Bros Melee (Gamecube/Wii)
Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (PS3)
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike (PS2)

All prizes will be CASH! :D

Visit the following website for Rules, Registration, Schedule and Prize information.

http://www.stormgamingleague.com

Also, register on the Storm forums:
http://www.tygerstyle.net/phpBB3

Frames

DI
tygerrrr been lookin forward to this

i missed the last storm AND rocky mount so i wanna hang out with some fl players and play itg/smash

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
Plan on entering both? I'll put you down.

Bringing anyone along?

Frames

DI
oh well if ur gonna be fancy about it put me down for itg/ddr/smash

also yes i'm probably bringing several friends who were at the last storm for itg and probably some smashers too

also if you would consider doing melee you'll probably get a larger attendance but that's just me

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
I had some people ask. Maybe I could squeeze both in back to back. Brawl in the afternoon, Melee in the evening. I need some people to support you on this though.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the website doesnt say youll have street fighter 4, but your forum post says it will. which is which?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I'd try my hardest to be there if there was Melee.
Course I'll probably be there still if it's only brawl, this thing's only like 30 min from school.
But I'm not sure what will be going on this weekend at school, so I don't know for sure one way or the other.

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
I havent updated my website to reflect the information. I JUST decided to have CVS2 and SF4 added.

If I do Melee, I may hold it on Sunday.

MokonA

Smash Cadet
there has been talk of switching this to melee or holding both. provided there is enough interest.

And afro, are you just staying for brawl? it would be cool to hang out with you again.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Let there definitely be Brawl.
I'll be here for the whole thing.

I play dancing games, i just suck at them.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
If you're gonna have both melee and brawl atleast put them on the same day. People who come for only smash shouldn't have to stay for 2 days.

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry, but as the events have already been planned, Melee can only be on Sunday. Saturday has too many events to add another. I didn't even plan on having a Melee tournament. And there's no way I'm moving Brawl to Sunday. Sorry.

You'll just have to experience the fun we experience for BOTH days. :p

For instant updates, please add this on your twitter account:

http://twitter.com/projectstorm

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Make both smashes on Sunday >.<

I'll go if there's any smash on sunday.

BTW last time I went to this, he reduced the entry fee from 10$ to 5$ so me n loto made 40 each instead of 80 =/

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
I will NOT lower the fee this time.

And, OK OK, I'm thinking about moving it all to Sunday. News will be announced within the week if I do.

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, it's already been done.

It's understandable that I can't please everyone, but moving both Smash tournaments to Sunday actually works out better for me. Sorry to those it doesn't work out for.

For those who can't make it, worry not, for I will be having a sole Smash Bros tournament in the months to come.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wait, what? you moved both smash tourneys to sunday? wtf is that?!?! im not gonna come for street fighter IV on saturday, then come back on sunday for brawl. I live 2 hours away from this place. Thats so dumb

if you want to put both on the same day, just put them both on saturday

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
Street Fighter IV has been cancelled as an official tournament. The game will be available, but I won't be running a tournament for it.

There is a hotel that has been reserved for this event for anyone that interested in staying overnight. You can reserve it for the Special STORM rate of $59/night. You only have one more day to do so. That information is on the Storm Website below.

Also, another event will be thrown for Smash, so if you don't make it to this one, another event will be around the corner.

So, like I said, there will be NO MORE CHANGES.

If you want full updates for this tournament, please visit:

http://stormgamingleague.com.

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
Just in case anyone needs to know, ITG2 may be cancelled due to hardware malfunction. This post will be updated on Friday.

But Smash is good to go. :)

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
Please bring setups. :)

Otherwise, I think we have 2 of Brawl and Smash to work with.

And I must mention that ITG2 has been cancelled. It will be replaced with DDR Extreme.

Top Bottom