• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I guess jim won the ganon challenge lol. He placed highest.

Me and eikelmann got 9th, jim got 7th. Tournament was sorta janky due to time things and people disappearing. I think I only got one set recorded. Me vs eikelmann. Epic ending lmao.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I got owned by PKM when he hasn't played for 5-6 months, I'm mad..

Ganon vs Falcon.. I swear **** masters.. you can't beat them consistently, impossible.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
My Ganon consistently did one stock worse than my Kirby in every match today. I feel like a terrible Ganon main.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Chris, Eikelmann, and Jim were all 3-1 at the end of Swiss. Ace and Dorsey were 1-3, and I was 0-4.

Chris and Eiklemann teamed, and I know they beat some pretty good teams. The results thread isn't up yet, but you can see that later.

I also went Kirby in bracket, and did just as well as I did with Ganon.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
uhhh well by results i guess it would be something like

jim
me/eikelmann
ace/dorsey
raphael/ another ganon whose name i forgot but was new

but yeah, me and jim have been going back and forth as of late. i beat eikelmann in swiss, and he beat me in the bracket. jim beat eikelmann in the bracket. eikelmann beat ace in swiss i think.

basically, there were mad ganon dittos everywhere, and they were pretty fun overall.

me and eikelmann could've done better, but we did beat l0zr and corey, his teammate. we didn't go double ganon though.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i think he's saying that he's salty that jim beat him, but not salty that cam beat him. which is reasonable. the one time in recent history that i beat cam in tourney, i felt weird about winning lol.

which makes me wonder, when did you play cam, ian?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I dunno about those rankings...I don't know how you guys managed to beat Ace...

I'd reckon I'd make examples of all ya'll ;)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
You may have to come visit me again some time dude. I really enjoyed having you down last time. I'm sure once I get an actual good job after school I'll be able to spot you coming in sometime if you'd like.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
It's not surprising, though. I mean, if you see someone having PP dittos with Kirby, you know they're crazy. And when you think crazy, Kage is the first thing that pops into your head.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
i think he's saying that he's salty that jim beat him, but not salty that cam beat him. which is reasonable. the one time in recent history that i beat cam in tourney, i felt weird about winning lol.

which makes me wonder, when did you play cam, ian?
You got that wrong. I'm salty Jim beat me, but then proceded to get 2-0'd by that guy's generic Falco.

I played him in friendlies, and my Falco game is pretty damn good (I live in Florida, go figure).

I also would rather have seen a Ganon in the top 5 regardless if it was you, Jim, or even I, lol.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol kage, after I lost to esam and smoked up a storm I really didn't care about any of my matches. I went luigi half the time. I knew I didn't want to stay late anyway.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
@eikellman

Yooooooo..... I watched you play falco a bunch... not sure what you're talking about... Cam is also not-so generic / is better than you, imo.

also(everyone), I only played ganon once or twice.. played mostly puff. My first match I didn't know that 5 of my buttons to my controller weren't working / my joystick.... I picked ganon for that one because at first i thought only left C and right C were the things that weren't working.... I use A for aerials and there would be less of a need w/ fsmash for ganon, lmao. little did I know that Z was out, pressing R made me roll away every time, joystick was messed up, and dair was bair.... anyway, i got 1 stocked by a samus with that going on....(beer was spilt on my controller the night before the tournament) but anyway... I got a new controller and played my other 3 pools matches with 0 warm up in between from the lack of setups.... played jiggs the most, 2:0'd someone, got 1:2'd by someone who puff ditto'd me.... so yeah, I have little to do with the ganon action going on. I only got to friendly 4 people at this thing and were all after my pools, was pretty lame. Raphael was the only dude here that played my ganon.....

edit: BTW, thanks raph.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
@eikellman

Yooooooo..... I watched you play falco a bunch... not sure what you're talking about... Cam is also not-so generic / is better than you, imo.

also(everyone), johns

edit: BTW, thanks raph.
You saw me play against a Falco in tournament? Who was it? Guess my memory evades me, because I don't remember that. Or, maybe you mean that you saw me use Falco, which is basically how your post sounds. I had an extra controller that I don't use, so if I had known you needed one, I would have given you it. Sorry to see that happened.

And loooool mooney, that generic falco would probably consistently 2 stock you.
I'll just assume you were under the influence when you posted that. ;)

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
nah they were friendlies... watched you play a falco probably 6-7x in hope of some doubles, he had the upperhand is all. I'm not judging you anything more than that, I know they were friendlies... that was the same guy who jiggs ditto'd me in pools. Cam is just several steps better than him...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, cam is better than you seem to give him credit for lol. his combo game is pretty good. ACE is right on. cam consistently two stocks me, and i still stand by the idea that our ganons are almost identical (or at least they were at this tourney).

basically, play against cam before you assume he's some average falco. that guy has some ideas and the ability to carry out the majority of them.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
our tourney sets were 1-1, and our playstyles were pretty much the same, at least in the ditto. he probably plays safer (so...better) in the sheik matchup. although our ganons are on a similar level, his secondaries would probably body all of my secondaries lol.

Top Bottom