• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Xat Chat

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I made a xat chat for Marth mains. It's brand new so I'm the only person on it, but I encourage all Marth mains to join so we could become even closer knit a community than we already are! :D

http://xat.com/MarthMains

I'm hoping we get all the well known members from here, and some people who are lurkers. Ill make mods accordingly.

What to talk about? Anything. Marth related, or not.

Edit: is the background lame? It's just a google image haha

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
While there is nothing wrong with having a thread about a chat, this thread can still be spammed.

So don't spam :)

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
You should join Virg, and you should get on Wi-Fi one day (not playing Snake; Marth.)
I would play wi-fi with all of you, but the connection at my dorm is horrible :crying: I've been trying to get it fixed, but to no avail. Sad day.

And I guess I do need to change my character back to Marth. i just had it on Snake because he looks cool ;)

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I would play wi-fi with all of you, but the connection at my dorm is horrible :crying: I've been trying to get it fixed, but to no avail. Sad day.

And I guess I do need to change my character back to Marth. i just had it on Snake because he looks cool ;)
Lol ok ok you got saved there. Eh your making Tenn. seem so crappy.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Lol clean my thread so it can be stickied =] And with the Xat Chat you might have an easier job Virg.

And yes one of these days.

Tennet

Smash Champion
This thing isn't active enough, it would be really nice to have more people in it.

Top Bottom