• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unstick this ****

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
unsticky

We can't have every thread stickied, but we can create a list of all the useful ones!
^ such fine words from such a fine Member =( but he said to take it over

so I did ;3

EDITING RITE NAO :O

Guide, FAQ, Database:
The Official Lucario Guide: A guide to anyone wanting to play Lucario

Tactical:
Frame Date: Assembly of frame data on Lucario's moveset
Official Lucario Playstyle Thread: Classification of Lucario's playstyles
Aura Sphere Priority: Shows when Aura Sphere goes through sh*t :D
Timber's Amazing Lucario Match-up thread Match-upsss

Picture, Video:
The Official Lucario Video Archive: Lucario's official video thread
Milln's Inner Fire videos: Milln's youtube account holding his Inner Fire videos
Inner Fire: Milln's thread/discussion on his Inner Fire videos

Player's corner:
Brawl Lucario Finder: Looking for another Lucario to play with? It's all in here

Old Stuff:
The Old Lucario Guide: The original guide to anyone wanting to play Lucario, not updated (as frequently)
Assembly of Unfamiliar Information: Full of useful info on Lucario (such as attack frame data)
Inverse Matchup Thread: How other characters tend to fight us to help form a counter strategy
Lucario's Flaws: A thread about character flaws
Lucario's Worst Opponents: A discussion on opponents that give Lucario trouble in general
Use-less-ful Tactics Thread: A thread dedicated to finding useful tactics out of seemingly useless ones
Lucario Stage Discussion: A discussion on good/bad tournament legal stages for Lucario
List of reasons why you should give Lucario a try: Self explanitory
Aura Energy: The Lucario Force: Lucario clan
Lucario chatroom: A place for Lucario players to kick back and chat!
Lucario Community Crazy Awesome Shirt Thread: A thread for Lucario's personal T-Shirt
Moveset Analysis: An in-depth look at Lucario's moveset including KO percents, knockback and launch info
Air Combos: A list of semi Wall of Pains with a deadly ending for each character - With videos!
Lucario Screenshot Thread: Lucario's official screenshot thread
Lucario Avatar Thread: Lucario's offical avatar thread

Thread History:

1/14/09 lol C&Ped thread.
1/14/09 Edited. wtf we have so many dead threads.
1/23/09 Added Aura Sphere Priority Thread.
1/18/09 added Trela's thread. lost jeeps old thread and is too lazy to add to old threads :D

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Add IRC link, and frame data thread a brave little toaster.

This is very good though, I love the picture too.

EDIT: saw the frame thread, nevermind.

Milln

Smash Champion
Guide'd.

The old Lucario guide is -never- updated. You should remove the parentheticals for it.

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
why does this make me look at you with disgust?

You are rubbing /#lucario/ on this thread. Perhaps you should just stick it neutral?
Or at least for Lucario without all of the /#lucario/ stuff, like Yiff and Laura for example.

Well, just that image at least. That's enough to make me vomit =_=
Not that #lucario is bad

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
sup guys.
Remember metagame?
XD
-t2
Oh yeah, I remember that thread. I have a good idea that might make it permanently a "hot topic" (or if you don't want to, it will at least make it live again). How about a "how to deal with really gay/annoying/spam moves? I dunno, I'm trying to get discussion going, and it would be good to have condensed information about specific moves that would hurt matchups in Lucario's game.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, I remember that thread. I have a good idea that might make it permanently a "hot topic" (or if you don't want to, it will at least make it live again). How about a "how to deal with really gay/annoying/spam moves? I dunno, I'm trying to get discussion going, and it would be good to have condensed information about specific moves that would hurt matchups in Lucario's game.
If you have something that will bring it back from the sands, be my guest.
-t2

culexus・wau

updated with trela's video thread. should I just scrap everything in the old pile or just leave them?
just wanted to know what you guys think.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

culexus・wau

<3 Hylian 4 the Sticky.

I PROMISE TO UPDATE WHEN **** NEEDS UPDATING GUYS :D if I miss something just tell me on the IRC lolz.

probably update dis later tomorrow.

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
ily too bear even though you can be an asshat at times <3/</3

When you say asshat, I just take that as code for "I like it when you put your *** on my head so that I can smell your fumes and lick your hair".

<3 We're like bestest friends.

But anyway I'll stop spamming this thread.

hough123

Smash Ace
Sorry Flame, but the new guide's going to have this fused within it. I'll be the one killing your thread gathering the links, sorry D=

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
New guide died when the owner left. Also why I Didnt bother anymore to forgot to give you the ROB data phil.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Naw, it's okay, we're going to do the "punish" guide idea a little differently, this time we're going to put on hold some of the chars.

Top Bottom