• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Dohohoh, im like 90% sure I'll have moved to sheffield by the time the next one of these rolls around, so I don't think housing will be available : (((

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Who cares at least ur in sheffield, and its extreamly easy to get from Sheffield to Manchester Piccadilly.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Right, i'm going t have to go offline for a while (long story, involves me giving the laptop I borowed back)

Anyone need me, my number is 07896168848

If someone could keep my updated on NW and EM tournaments (dates and crap) that'd be great.

Cya guys

J03

Smash Master
Brawlers, as you all know this event was the last in the Gamerbase series =(

actually ive just kinda presumed this to be true because of what me and ant have been discussing lol

But anyways say hello to your NEW MONTHLY COURTESY OF COEY!!!

it's a brawl and melee event with over night housing thats free of charge so if you wanted more smash in your monthly YOU GOT IT!!

SO WHATS DIFFERENT??

Well firstly the adress xD, its in Bolton which is jjjuuusssttt outside Manchester, and just a few pennies on the train. More details in the thread.

JUST HOW NICE AM I??

Well im nice enough to take you all there as some of you havent been before.

I live in manchester so if anyone needs a guide we can meet up in Manchester beforehand and go together, that'll take the fear outa the travel... as long as you dont ask about my axe and shovel >_>

What Now??

get your but over to

Coeys Awesome Monthly!!

AND GET INVOLVED!!

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
I MISS GOING TOURNEYS :( Should be going to the one in bolton tho if i can get in touch with solid and get a lift :) Gannon challenge on tour :p

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Aiko i want my winnings from winning the season lol. I dont care about all the vochers and other small prizes, just the official white controller please.

EastMidlands

Smash Cadet
The East Midlands next fest is being confirmed tommorow night, Brado just needs to visit and finalise things with the venue. The date is going to be the 10th October, at a very nice venue just outside of Leicester (one short bus ride).

We need likee all of you NW guys to come, NW is the funniest region in smash.

Everything should be finalised by tommorow night.

/advertisement

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I hope many more NW people can come such as Dooan, Smudge, Ryuken, Bickers, JD and Zero to name a few! =]

The Filth

Smash Lord
Yeah EM loves the north.

I think it's because we're all so god**** sexyfied.

Oh also, Oniboy wont be going to many tournies at all, he's a father now and looking after his kid <3

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
I still find that intense, how the ****, i mean, no, oh god i just dont get it....

Dooan you F.A.G come this bolton tourney, i wanna show you how to play brawl :)

Smudge

Smash Lord
Wow I'm out of this loop, feel like Ive gone into retirement hehe

Net's been down y'see, started a new job which is taking up most of my life, couldnt make Bolton because of work.

Will try to get in touch with Aiko and get a venue, I miss you guys, been too long.

Try and stay in touch via phone (most of you have my number), my net access is few and far between.

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
I've lost my phone :( so i'll keep in touch on msn smudge when am next having people round :)

Thats a point actually if anyone was at the bolton tourney and they saw a old black flip motorola phone lying around some where then please tell cooey as its more than likly mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom