• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEUS's Legretta's, and Snucas's Banner/Avatar Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

Welcome to ZEUS and Legretta the Quick's Banner/Avatar Shop

Here on mount Olympus, we craft banners and avatars, both Generic and Custom for all the mortals who request them. Just drop a comment and we'll be sure to oblige your requests. **Please note that we will be signing them, and you MUST specify who will make your banner.

The rules for ZEUS are as follows:
1: If you don't want text, tell us otherwise we'll put your username or something epic
2: No more than 3 renders per banner (clan banners are an exception)
3: Feel free to just stop by and chat if you want
4: Have a nice day, that's an important one

The rules for Mr. Snucas are as follows:
Choose a picture from www.planetrenders.net or www.gamerenders.com
Be Patient (tis a virtue)
PLEASE, dont nag me, i have a life as well
Keep it simple.
Dont be a jerk.
If you say one rude thing about kingdom hearts, so help me....
Request in one shop and one only, i will find out.
You must give credit!!!

The rules for Legretta the Quick are as follows:
COMING SOON

Here are some banners and avatars we have made by previous request:

ZEUS

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Snucas

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lagretta
COMING SOON

Thank you, good day, and happy smashing!

--ZEUS and Lagretta

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Would have thought that someone from that high up would know to post in the Artwork Emporium

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
good evening Zues

i'd like to request an avatar

the only request to have in it is Dark link (since i play as that colour) and the name Diedara in it

i dont really have any wants on colours of effects as such. surprise me

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
good evening Zues

i'd like to request an avatar

the only request to have in it is Dark link (since i play as that colour) and the name Diedara in it

i dont really have any wants on colours of effects as such. surprise me
thank you for your request. I'll have it to you within the next couple of hours.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I´m requesting a banner for the HnK fanclub >:3 Use a picture of Kenshirou with the text ´Hokuto no Ken FC´

And also a small image our members can put in their sigs so that we can link people to our FC :D

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.

kid x

Smash Apprentice
Good day Zeus, I request a banner and an avatar.

For the avatar, I would like blue flames for the background (or anything like that) if you can, and with a picture of Mario in his Fire Mario costume.

For the background I would like the same thing, but Mario on the left and right side, with the word "Rocky" (without the "s).

Please and thank you!

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Lol I did this last year on N-B forum, too much request so I shut down my shop.
Now I only make sig for friends.
Hope you can take on all the request, just don't make them too good, too good lead to more and more...
Anyway goodluck be a good Gfxer(Sig creator).

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lol I did this last year on N-B forum, too much request so I shut down my shop.
Now I only make sig for friends.
Hope you can take on all the request, just don't make them too good, too good lead to more and more...
Anyway goodluck be a good Gfxer(Sig creator).
why don't you help him out :) if you got spare time minazwel help the poor lad get himself out of it lol

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
Hey, could I possibly put in a request for a sig?

I don't want limit you, so most of the design is up to you. I would love a sig that could incorporate Daisy (and maybe Waluigi) into it. So I'm guessing base colours of orange for it, but you're the designer! All I really want is for it to say "CedricIzDead" on it.

Thanks a bunch if you can do!

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Hey everyone! I'm glad to see this shop thriving! The requests are rolling in, and I think I'm going to start looking for a co-host of it because as slasherx said, it's hard to manage, but PLEASE don't let that stop you if you want a signature or avatar. I'll have all of your requests to you by the end of the weekend!

Thank you again for all the requests and support!

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
hey zues, i have another request. except a signature

it has the same prequisites as my avatar (dark link, darkish colour set and the name Diedara)
other than that, surprise me once again :D

ty

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
not to make you seem bad, i had asked someone about a week ago and im just getting a slight bit tired of waiting for it >_<

so im asking you heh (hope your not offended)

Reaperman64

Smash Apprentice
Could i request a sig and avatar?
for the avatar could i have ike soing his sword in the ground taunt and flames behind him. if you have a better idea for an ike based avatar by all means go wild.
in the banner could i have wolf and ike on opposite sides of the sig with something artworky and fancy in the middle? if ya could work lucas in there to thatd be great:D
sorry if this is too vague i can clarify it a bit if ya want but your stuff is really good and im not very arty lol
sign both of them please its kinda cool:D so long as its not your name huge then its fine

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
not to make you seem bad, i had asked someone about a week ago and im just getting a slight bit tired of waiting for it >_<

so im asking you heh (hope your not offended)
well in the sticky "please read before requesting a sig" it states that you shouldn't request a sig from multiple people. I'll try to get it done soon but plz don't do it again thx

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Could i request a sig and avatar?
for the avatar could i have ike soing his sword in the ground taunt and flames behind him. if you have a better idea for an ike based avatar by all means go wild.
in the banner could i have wolf and ike on opposite sides of the sig with something artworky and fancy in the middle? if ya could work lucas in there to thatd be great:D
sorry if this is too vague i can clarify it a bit if ya want but your stuff is really good and im not very arty lol
sign both of them please its kinda cool:D so long as its not your name huge then its fine
Yeah I'll get working on it

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
haha your gettin busy :) I still heart my sig it's wicked wicked :)
i've realized that i'm better with pit than amrth though so if you get boredd you could change things around a bit :p like change the awsome red back ground to a blue and blackish theme, hopefully same picture that's on now, and instead of marth huck in pit instead :p but you dont' have to because I do really enjoy this one

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Sorry if your busy but I would like the following please:

Avatar: Invert Mario (Blue and Red) costume along with my name. Surprise me with the background color.

Sig: Invert Mario, Bumblebee Ness and White Marth costumes. Your name should be small on a corner.
Again surprise me with colors but do what you think is best for my sig.

Also if you can't get the costumes I mentioned above then use the character's default (Red and Blue Mario, Red Ness and Dark Blue Marth).

I got all the time to wait so don't rush with these sigs your making.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Could i request a sig? With dedede faded in the background, the blue colored skin of the ice climbers and the pink colored skin of Kirby included with my name in a suitable place? The rest is up to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom