• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Boards Are Discussing Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Veril, requesting your assistance.

We need you to explain how useful Rest is against Sonic. :)

In fact, the more the merrier. It's kind of lacking in discussion over there.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Lulz, yeah input is appreciated. I don't think Rest is very usefull against Sonic, you can only drill rest him (ur 2 slow), however drill isn't very easy to hit with. I'm leaning to Sonic advantage. Pound more here.

Tenki

Smash Hero
In fact, the more the merrier. It's kind of lacking in discussion over there.
..yeah.

Almost all our previous discussions were backed up by people who mained the other characters and had matchup experience against a Sonic main, so we try to keep our matchup numbers fairly accurate on at least an above-average level of play.

>_> I don't want them to be pulling "lol 60:40 advantage Sonic" out of their ***** unless you guys actually confirm it.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Lulz, yeah input is appreciated. I don't think Rest is very usefull against Sonic, you can only drill rest him (ur 2 slow), however drill isn't very easy to hit with. I'm leaning to Sonic advantage. Pound more here.
From what I heard from Veril it is very easy to rest interrupt Sonic but I have no idea where this comes from me personally.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Well, Sonic boards isn't really gonna put up what Jigglypuff should do against Sonic in the discuss. Instead they put what Sonic does to counter Jigglypuff. You should still discuss Sonic.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Well, Sonic boards isn't really gonna put up what Jigglypuff should do against Sonic in the discuss. Instead they put what Sonic does to counter Jigglypuff. You should still discuss Sonic.
oops! Ill go add to my post. I put a comment in jigg's favor.

Veril

Frame Savant
Veril, requesting your assistance.

We need you to explain how useful Rest is against Sonic. :)
Word.

Rest isn't something you can just abuse right off the bat against sonic. You've got to have fantastic grasp of the timing required to perfect rest his b-moves, dash attack, d-air, d-smash and up-smash.

That said, they can all be perfect rested. All of them. Its just quite hard to do at first.

I've got to go to class. Its 3-hours long and an hour away. You do the math. I'll be back later.

PND

Smash Champion
I just posted a massive wall of text. I think I pretty much summed up the entire matchup. Check it out.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
So I'm just gonna assume we're closing in on the Jiggly/Sonic discussion... if you feel like getting anything out of your system, I suggest you do it sometime soon.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
*facepalm*

I fail. I thought you could use homing attack after a spring.

Excuse my fail lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom