• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic Kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
am I the only one that thinks this is just stupid
Apparently so, but considering how many people seem to drool over your ****, more haters should arrive ANY minute now...

Thanks for the good comments so far, glad yall like it.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Apparently so, but considering how many people seem to drool over your ****, more haters should arrive ANY minute now...

Thanks for the good comments so far, glad yall like it.

what do you mean haters, you're a hater. screw you you're a pathetic example as a poster and you really should just leave. I'm not wrong, if I was, I wouldn't be posting (something you should consider). There's a reason people love me, I saved it from utter garbage by riding it of people like you.

It's a stupid kill, to be honest. The level killed him, it was ****ing random luck, nothing "epic" about it.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
what do you mean haters, you're a hater. screw you you're a pathetic example as a poster and you really should just leave. I'm not wrong, if I was, I wouldn't be posting (something you should consider). There's a reason people love me, I saved it from utter garbage by riding it of people like you.

It's a stupid kill, to be honest. The level killed him, it was ****ing random luck, nothing "epic" about it.
If I don't leave, you gonna do anything about it? Your suggestion or opinion doesn't mean jack sh.t to me. And you saved the board from people like me? People like me that do what, speak against you? Post videos that everyone but you like? Or wait, did I hurt your feelings? Cry me a river. Luck can in fact be epic, others agree as shown by the comments.

btw im pretty sure people are going to choose me over your stupid video.
Yea, didn't I already imply that with my first reply to you? You're not very bright are you...

I choose Aurashade over dumb video :)

10auras
Point made.... *sigh*

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
If I don't leave, you gonna do anything about it? Your suggestion or opinion doesn't mean jack sh.t to me. And you saved the board from people like me? People like me that do what, speak against you? Post videos that everyone but you like? Or wait, did I hurt your feelings? Cry me a river. Luck can in fact be epic, others agree as shown by the comments.

Yea, didn't I already imply that with my first reply to you? You're not very bright are you...

Point made.... *sigh*

BRACE YOURSELVES.

I'm not sure if I'll make it through the flame war about to happen. Take it to PMs guys, for the sake of not getting infractions.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
If I don't leave, you gonna do anything about it? Your suggestion or opinion doesn't mean jack sh.t to me.
actually my opinion is basically your law that you follow, you proved it yourself as well as stating it already.

And you saved the board from people like me? People like me that do what, speak against you?
No, I save the board from people like you who make stupid threads that don't even belong in this board you sorry sack of life.

Post videos that everyone but you like?
ahhaha no not really, I'll be honest I don't really like this game that much anymore, and haven't actually played it in months. The only reason I'm still here is to constantly stop the spammy members that the mods can't. Notice why I've only been perma banned once. I've gotten better at keeping your kind out.

Or wait, did I hurt your feelings? Cry me a river. Luck can in fact be epic, others agree as shown by the comments.
ahaha if something as minescule as your mindless spam posting hurt my feelings I wouldn't be able to live the lifestyle I do and not have a mental breakdown.

The only way luck can be epic in your case is if you get laid before you turn 40.

No, I am, but your mind is very simple I must restate it a few times so you can comprehend the slander which is pouring out of the hole in your face.

Point made.... *sigh*
too bad I'm better than you

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
actually my opinion is basically your law that you follow, you proved it yourself as well as stating it already.
No actually, because I'm not one of the people on your **** that I was talking about earlier. I have better things to do than to worship a little ***** like you.

No, I save the board from people like you who make stupid threads that don't even belong in this board you sorry sack of life.
And how do you intend to stop me from making these threads? Your influence spreads about as short as your tiny **** as far as I'm concerned.

ahhaha no not really, I'll be honest I don't really like this game that much anymore, and haven't actually played it in months. The only reason I'm still here is to constantly stop the spammy members that the mods can't. Notice why I've only been perma banned once. I've gotten better at keeping your kind out.
Then do something about it, you think you can get me to stop posting here? I'd love to see you do it.

ahaha if something as minescule as your mindless spam posting hurt my feelings I wouldn't be able to live the lifestyle I do and not have a mental breakdown

The only way luck can be epic in your case is if you get laid before you turn 40.
Is that so? Then quit throwing a ****ing fit when someone on the internet posts something you don't like. And lmao, last i checked chicks don't like 10 year olds, so gl gettin laid yourself bro.

No, I am, but your mind is very simple I must restate it a few times so you can comprehend the slander which is pouring out of the hole in your face.
I didn't quite catch that, once more please?

Aurashade

Smash Ace
No actually, because I'm not one of the people on your **** that I was talking about earlier. I have better things to do than to worship a little ***** like you.

And how do you intend to stop me from making these threads? Your influence spreads about as short as your tiny **** as far as I'm concerned.

Then do something about it, you think you can get me to stop posting here? I'd love to see you do it.

Is that so? Then quit throwing a ****ing fit when someone on the internet posts something you don't like. And lmao, last i checked chicks don't like 10 year olds, so gl gettin laid yourself bro.

I didn't quite catch that, once more please?

tl;dr ignorant guy talks about how jealous he is and tries to compensate for a boring balls-to-the-wall life he has currently.

shame you're not going to be seeing much change.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
tl;dr ignorant guy talks about how jealous he is and tries to compensate for a boring balls-to-the-wall life he has currently.

shame you're not going to be seeing much change.
tl;dr moron can't reply without making a fool out of himself so he insults the lifestyle of someone he hasn't a clue about

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
he assumes you have boring life because of how much of a deal you keyboard warriors make over such a small subject.

if you're going to make a fuss in Aura's boards, i'd suggest to gtfo (he is the peoples person)

10gtfos

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
he assumes you have boring life because of how much of a deal you keyboard warriors make over such a small subject.

if you're going to make a fuss in Aura's boards, i'd suggest to gtfo (he is the peoples person)

10gtfos
Last thing I need is for someone like you who nobody has even heard of to talk down to me. This isn't the first time I've seen this tool act like an ***, these "small subjects" accumulate. He has his fans, I'll hand him that, but most people just think he's a douche, myself included. And lmao, tellin me to gtfo like you're some big ****. If aura's **** was any further down your throat you'd suffocate.

Hue

Smash Cadet
lol @ internet arguments and people jumping on bandwagons trying to look cool. Reading this made me realize once again how pointless fighting on forums is.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
If you guys have a video archive, then it should have been posted in there.

And some of you should learn not to spam or flame...but yeah, that's just a tip.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom