• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings discussion (Brawl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright, this thread is now about BRAWL ONLY!!!!! If you care about your placing, about Brawl, or about smash competition, you need to POST HERE!!!!

If there are any concerns with my methods or just a general objection to me being the one posting the rankings/having a say in them, then PM me, and we can have a civilized discussion over what is fair and right, or get whatever that needs to be worked out worked out.

This is our chance to prove ourselves to the rest of the country NC! Show them the Catfish!

PS Malk and Tope's beard are really sexy.

****Frames edit - This thread has my seal of approval, no other mod may touch this, got it!?****

****Tom edit - DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO!

Hahahaha.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
PS Malk and Tope's beard are really sexy.
Quoth my little sister re: Malk:

"I thought he was cute until I saw his face."

OT: I feel like the old Brawl PRs are fairly accurate in the top ten, although Duo should get either a top ten spot, or take someone's place in the honorable mentions.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
The old PRs had SC in them. I'm not saying we'll change much, but it couldn't hurt to look everything over once more.

As you said, we know Duo deserves top ten, but he hasn't played enough of NC yet.

I'm going to work on scholarship essays now. Please keep mildly on topic till I return ok? =p

Lareit

Smash Ace
The old PRs had SC in them. I'm not saying we'll change much, but it couldn't hurt to look everything over once more.

As you said, we know Duo deserves top ten, but he hasn't played enough of NC yet.

I'm going to work on scholarship essays now. Please keep mildly on topic till I return ok? =p
SC doesn't have 10 people to make a PR list.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
LOL at Malk power rankings... mad funny... but i agree with malk Melee PR's right now....

as for brawl. I really dont play that game that much... and only the people who suck in melee like brawl. so let them have their fun and PR's in brawl

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm going to change at least one person on the list that I've discussed with Malk about, but other than that his list looks good.

The last few kinda surprise me, but I honestly don't know how those players stack up vs each other to make a change, whereas Malk has played those people and knows what's up. He's waiting for Boone to tell me how he believes everyone is currently, and I'll also be asking Karn some questions around that time as well to see if he agrees with what I would like to do.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Are these going to be 100% based off tourney placings?

IMO they shouldn't, given certain circumstances in tournies and the fact that different people will probably miss a number of events.

BEHR

Smash Hero
LOL @ Mike.

Honestly I dont give a **** I'll just play.

Edit: Anyways yuh PP good **** doing this for Catfish.

you two Malk.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@BEHR: this list will help you know how well you're doing vs NC in general, and it will give you a concrete goal to work towards. Just give it a chance ok?

@Mask: We need to stop hatin on BEHR so much. Remember, sometimes it's better to pat the 5-year old on his head instead of send him to time out. =p

Edit: Glad you're here Zero. Try to Brawl as many NC bros as possible so that you can give me accurate judgments of skill ok?

BEHR

Smash Hero
PP- I was just messing.

@other post: Yuh im too little to be a bro.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
NC's tourney with big names OOS will be HERB and then Jubilee in August. That's pretty much it. Everything else is basically NC-exclusive, sometimes with some SC or GA bros thrown in.

Those types of tournies will be of great use in making the PRs though, so we definitely need tournies like Boone and Billfests.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ima try to win Brawl. :3

And Melee I guess I'll try, but I will be *****.

Malk

Smash Champion
NC's tourney with big names OOS will be HERB and then Jubilee in August. That's pretty much it. Everything else is basically NC-exclusive, sometimes with some SC or GA bros thrown in.

Those types of tournies will be of great use in making the PRs though, so we definitely need tournies like Boone and Billfests.
WOAH jubilee in August?
I guess we gotta start planning....
:]

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I'm sorry I just assumed that it would be the same time is all.

I have NO IDEA about Jubilee. I'd like for it to happen, but it's none of my business.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Lol. You know... since most of the SC guys really play Brawl... (GE regulars, Kid and such play melee's, other than them... who else really openely competes in SC?) you may want to consider the Brawl PR the CAROLINAS PR, just a thought...

I mean... the SC guys who went to Billfest+ Kid+ Eric = SC Brawl smash (save like.. Billy and other random children) so... every one of us then would be top 10, and that in itself is sorta ludicrous, dontcha kno

Im jus' saying guy, xD

Pay that notion more serious thought. SC competitive scene lacking or not, we do reguarly attend the NC tournies and vice versa, you attend the GE weeklies. A Brawl tandem couldn't hurt as it is indeed more accurate and then a larger community breeds more competition for the spots. Jus sayin'

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's too complicated Jman. Enough NC can't go to GE, and enough GE can't go to NC. There are too many unknowns.

Again, I'm sorry your scene is so small, but I really want this to be NC, and NC only. PRs should be within one's own state and should be an accurate representation of how the state stacks up against itself, and havin SC here (on the rankings) doesn't display NC's individual strength, it shows NC and SC's strength together. That doesn't tell any OOS looking at the PRs anything at all.

I know both of our Brawl communities aren't massive, but I'm hoping that NC's PRs can inspire some of the bros to step their game up.

Sorry bro, but if you want PRs, you might wanna talk to Crio and get a top 5 goin or somethin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom