• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ozzfest Thread - Sugar Land, TX - (Brawl)

Niiro

Smash Ace
LMAO, I'm 95% sure I can go unless my rents pull some bull**** on me >.>

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Naw its just that people complained about the venue fee "going to your pocket" at my tourny when that wasn't even the case. Also said i didnt pay bills, which is far from true lol.

just cry babies really they are

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
you can put BlueJ and Carnage up there as well. on the confirmed list that is.

edit: shouldn't the starter list have an odd number of stages? (for striking purposes)
or will it just be set to random?

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
you can add me as well ill be attending

for the lawlz to the house rule u should add that we MUST take off our shoes so ppl should wear clean socks and what not :D

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I might go, I dunno. Depends on what happens that day. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gnes, try finding a way to this without my help, since I live literally five minutes from Ozz. Otherwise, if I give you a ride, you better pay me gas money, lol. ;)

I'll try to bring a setup. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gnes lives near Missouri City Hall which is on Texas Pkwy. Gessner becomes Texas Pkwy, so if you live in that area, it wouldn't be too far. If no one can pick him up, then I can do it, but I would appreciate it if someone else could do it instead, since picking up Gnes is completely out of the way for me. ;)

Niiro

Smash Ace
I don't feel like taking your money. Remember, my Sheik>your ICs. No johns.

Niiro

Smash Ace
Not really. It is just that I don't want to make your family starve for a year =b. Jk.

Trela

Smash Lord
C R A P

Every single Tournament I want to go to is 45 minutes away from mah house! UGH

I need to find a way to get to these kind of places. The only Tournament I'm allowed to go to is PnT. (like once or twice a Month) My life sucks...

=Trela=

CY

Smash Ace
i think you can take beaumont off the list. i know for sure me and esca pretty sure for pop and take too.

i just don't have the money to go to this, i need to save up for HOBOs and WHOBO. ;\

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, I probably WON'T be able to enter, because I don't have $10...so yeah. I would like to still come and play friendlies, but if I can't do that without paying a venue fee, then I won't bother going. :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Economy is bad, blah blah blah.

*is a hobo now*

Spare some change, guys? ;)

Top Bottom