• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW Seibrik King Dedede Vid Topic

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Sorry for the vid delay, and as it would seem my hard drive did indeed crash and burn.

My brother says it's gonna take a few hundred dollars to do the repairs needed to get my data back, if at all possible, so making that money may take some time.

And for now, I will simply be uploading matches to tide you guys over.

Any questions in my gameplay at this point can be discussed here and I will do my best to answer them.

As always I'm looking for critique, but nothing too obvious please like missed killing opportunities, as I have probably seen these myself from watching the vids.

Thanks in advance, and enjoy.

NickRiddle (ZSS)
Set from the last week of feburary:
Matches 1&2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yqRuOd5uh0&feature=channel
*Matches 3&4- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h5xZGH6HyI&feature=channel
Match 5- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJSarF8KpPs&feature=channel

*I want everyone to notice the situation I'm in at 7:49

When DDD is on the ledge of BF, and ZSS is waiting on the platform, she can cover and counter every get-up option DDD has with dsmash from up there with minimal effort. That is EXCEPT what I do at around 7:49, which is ledgehop-slide on stage-shield.

This is a tactic i use alot with mk in dittoes, where i'll ledgehop, slide on stage, into f-tilt beating out most of mk's options, and at the very least it gets me on the stage.

I duno if it's a known tactic I just know the people I do show it to in person usually get a surprised look on their face, essentially u just drop below the level (this only applies to multi-jump characters) and space ur multi-jumps WHILE HOLDING DOWN (so u dont grab the ledge again) and eventually slide the stick toward the stage as u just barely pass over the ledge. this puts u on the stage at the first possible moment, no lag.

More to come!

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
I lol'd at how he kept counterpicking with Battlefield even if he already lost in that stage 2 times.

CO18

Smash Hero
Galeon = Best Lucas in nation. Real talk. Getting 3rd, taking Sg to last set? Beating inui? Too good.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Seibrik just an FYI I have replay data that 8-Bit sent me that has our whole set from FIU, only problem is I don't have an SD card yet but once I get one I can send you the DDD match vs me.

Vayseth

Smash Master
That 4th match versus Afro was so hype. He broke your shield in such an amazing way and then only to screw it up MULTIPLE times into you absolutely destroying him. That was a GREAT match to watch.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i dont like that

u get the dtilt, and then he's further out and able to up b high.

i perfer eliminating options and keeping them low.

for example, i'll dtilt if i think they're trying to jump to the ledge, to tap them, that way now they're out there with no jump and below the stage.

or if they wana jump up b, i ftilt so they're jump is gone.

you get the idea?

K@0S

Smash Ace
I pointed out that because you could have killed him this way sometimes when he was at high %, at lower % I agree it's a bad idea since you have better options.

Anyways great matches :colorful:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Super Omega Bump!

Re-did/updated this thread, if there's a thread i should have posted these in instead i appoligize, but for now it will due.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Zss can be a a real ***** at the ledge. If your not getting Side-b'ed off it, she can dsmash, jump off while your stunned n' bair stage meteor you. >.< She can also stage meteor with armor pieces if they stay out long enough.

I like the edge guard pressure in vid 3-4 tho interesting.

Top Bottom