• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JaX: GiFT5 ~ RESULTS POSTED!!1

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
RESULTS!!1

MELEE DOUBLES

01: Gmoney + Tom
02: Fearless + DXero
03: aznplaya92 + RTKO
04: Poet + Fast

MELEE SINGLES

01: Gmoney
02: Fearless
03: Tom
04: aznplaya92
05: Poet
05: DXero
07: Fast
07: RTKO

Brawl DOUBLES

01: Gmoney + RTKO
02: SætanQuo + John
03: Fearless + DXero
04: Poet + Tom
05: aznplaya92 + Fast

Brawl SINGLES

03: aznplaya92
04: DXero
05: RTKO
05: Fast
07: Poet
07: Veel

...:027:

aznplaya92

Smash Apprentice
we should do other mini tourneys at this like low tier and stuff

ill be bringing wii and melee

also, whats up with Tallahassee next week

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i will MM anyone in Melee for a double cheeseburger (mcd's is like five mins away)

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
money on the line for WF and GF if Team Jax Conductors are in them. Geoff I will try to show up early and play more brawl/melee rather than TvC. Laterz man!1

side note........ fro if you and a teamate can make it to orlando the night before the next one of these I know I can or my bro will or my wife can or my girlfriend can or....... Lets just say there are a lot of people I could get to do go get you two from there with no problem and as long as we work it out we can make sure you get dropped off at your house, if you need it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i had a lot of fun at this too. for those of you curious, i did not get in any trouble or pulled over or anything. lol

nice to see gmoney and aznplaya again and to meet everyone else. nice to put a face to Fearless. :) Good **** in teams gmoney maylay and poet brwal (yay!)

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
RESULTS!!1

MELEE DOUBLES

01: Gmoney + Tom
02: Fearless + DXero
03: aznplaya92 + RTKO
04: Poet + Fast

MELEE SINGLES

03: Tom
04: aznplaya92
05: Poet
05: DXero
07: Fast
07: RTKO

Brawl DOUBLES

01: Gmoney + RTKO
02: SætanQuo + John
03: Fearless + DXero
04: Poet + Tom
05: aznplaya92 + Fast

Brawl SINGLES

03: aznplaya92
04: DXero
05: RTKO
05: Fast
07: Poet
07: Veel

...:027:
d*mn geoff is ****

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I heard he cheated.

His opponents were too stunned by his beautiful hair to control their characters.

anyway good job!!

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
The only times G Money EVER loses is when he's sandbagging.

Beat him on a neutral? He was sandbagging.
Beat him on ur counterpick? He was sandbagging.
He counterpicks PokeFloats and wins? He wasn't sandbagging.

lol

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
The only times G Money EVER loses is when he's sandbagging.

Beat him on a neutral? He was sandbagging.
Beat him on ur counterpick? He was sandbagging.
He counterpicks PokeFloats and wins? He wasn't sandbagging.

lol

I was going to lol this but then I saw pokefloats and my pen1s got soft, post went all wrong there.

**** was mad fun as always, geoff is so **** I can not explain it at all but the results will show you.

Team we play team/Jax Conductors in second again.......... good **** to us.................. And if anyone thinks I am playing about my kush just ask around this thread, Got so blitzed before loser finals that well check out the vids when I post them up.

Fearless and Dxero and home boy, you guys should come down again and chill. Sorry about riding bout on yahll like that but hey............ It is Desperate Housewives and babies so yah know, but thanks for comming by and........................... Three lucas up smashes FTW

LOL!!!!!

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I was going to lol this but then I saw pokefloats and my pen1s got soft, post went all wrong there.

**** was mad fun as always, geoff is so **** I can not explain it at all but the results will show you.

Team we play team/Jax Conductors in second again.......... good **** to us.................. And if anyone thinks I am playing about my kush just ask around this thread, Got so blitzed before loser finals that well check out the vids when I post them up.

Fearless and Dxero and home boy, you guys should come down again and chill. Sorry about riding bout on yahll like that but hey............ It is Desperate Housewives and babies so yah know, but thanks for comming by and........................... Three lucas up smashes FTW

LOL!!!!!
Can't wait til next sat!

Masky

Smash Master
Gmoney needs to teach me Wario, right now I'm just randomly jumping around and trying to imitate him and Reflex... and it kind of works

Ruse

Fox
GMoney sucks for real. Congrats at winning a free tourney.

No seriously, what's up with Sandshrew 24/7, dude?

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
LOL @ Rob... too good (and nice way to put a reasoning behind RTKO)! XD

Max, come up to UNF this weekend and I'll teach you all that I know...:027:

I plan on hosting another one of these this weekend... btw

edit: This thread is SUPER old and Sandshrew stems from an inside joke that's really only funny if everyone who's in on it do all the quotes related to it...:027: Get back in tha water!

Masky

Smash Master
I would but this weekend is our spring break so I'm going to be leaving home for the week on Saturday :(

Top Bottom