• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your one jiggly wish?

Teh Future

Smash Master
her smashes went from one of the best (actually I think her fsmash was the quickest) in 64 to probably the worst in brawl.

Teh Future

Smash Master
That's kinda weird I mean with most characters that got nerfed its little things so you're not really sure if it was intentional or not but its quite obvious that they were trying to make her worse. I mean, she still has sing, rest got nerfed, and her smashes got nerfed.

skift182

Smash Rookie
That's kinda weird I mean with most characters that got nerfed its little things so you're not really sure if it was intentional or not but its quite obvious that they were trying to make her worse. I mean, she still has sing, rest got nerfed, and her smashes got nerfed.
I know, i feel like Jiggs was designed by 10 year old girl . With emphasis on being cute as opposed to being a fighting character(Why couldn't it be both?). every move has some kind of cute sound effect and I'm not going to start on her alternates. And Yea if had one wish i would her less laggy.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
A ground game that doesn't make you cringe?

Seriously, what on Earth were they thinking when they made her jab, tilts and smashes?

"Let's make several short range, weak, low priority moves that don't even have comboability!"

At least her grabs are okay, seeing as how they do nice damage and give you a positional advantage, I suppose.

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
I'm pretty sure they nerfed Jiggly, becouse Tripping doesn't affect her much and Footstool should be the ultimate jigglyrapemove.... but didn't work out :p

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sing doesn't last very long at low %'s. :(
It's a useless move at times. Fix the fsmash to be like Kirby.
But I guess a charged dsmash makes up for all of her problems, I like to see her get dizzy.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure they nerfed Jiggly, becouse Tripping doesn't affect her much and Footstool should be the ultimate jigglyrapemove.... but didn't work out :p
Tripping does effect Jiggly somewhat. Turning around to start bairing the person and tripping suddenly is rather annoying.

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
I wish sing was like robs laser projectile.

after a while it's super awsome, and you can tilt your stick to bounce of the stage or shoot it high.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I can't actually imagine Jiggly shooting a sound wave of sing out of her face, if that's what you're saying.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
I wish every move had more hitstun, 1 air-dodge, and rest. And no gay added startup times for her smashes.
Yeah...I wish uair had more hitstun so it could actually combo into rest :| you can kinda but if you manage to do it it just means they had bad di/didn't use dair etc. Multiple air-dodges are annoying too Dx Her startup times for her smashes don't bug me that much except for usmash, I just hate the small range of fsmash and dsmash D< Seriously why can't her fsmash be like Kirby's..

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Yeah...I wish uair had more hitstun so it could actually combo into rest :| you can kinda but if you manage to do it it just means they had bad di/didn't use dair etc. Multiple air-dodges are annoying too Dx Her startup times for her smashes don't bug me that much except for usmash, I just hate the small range of fsmash and dsmash D< Seriously why can't her fsmash be like Kirby's..
Any good opponent can truly get out of it so yeah.

Top Bottom