• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime North Attendees Post Here

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Just out of curiosity. For whatever reason people would want to see each other at AN in May, perhaps for friendlies in the smash room, perhaps just to meet people we haven't seen offline, if you're planning to attend post here.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I've gone for the past 4 years now roflz. We COULD do a melee tournament at this LOL. Brawl will be there for sure though lol, if you're interested.

Other GTA smashers do go. Sanuzi, Switchblade, KirbyKaze and like.. Fogel? LOL

But wtf, you're coming down for this? Doesn't WCC have their own anime conventions too? like @ Edmonton? Why AN? roflz. Yeah smashers that like anime would probably meet up with you. Switchblade is probably the one that's gonna hunt you down in the end. He likes playing scrubs lulz. Plus he's still into anime and such.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
I've gone for the past 4 years now roflz. We COULD do a melee tournament at this LOL. Brawl will be there for sure though lol, if you're interested.

But wtf, you're coming down for this? Doesn't WCC have their own anime conventions too? like @ Edmonton? Why AN? roflz. Yeah smashers that like anime would probably meet up with you. Switchblade is probably the one that's gonna hunt you down in the end. He likes playing scrubs lulz. Plus he's still into anime and such.
I went two years ago, last year I didn't have the money for it. Hopefully will have enough this time.

I think Minus might be going?

Also, we just went to Toronto first, and Calgary sucks. I was suggesting last year that there should be all three smash games, but I've heard it was Brawl only. Not a lot of people post on their forums, I guess...?

I hope to participate on the amateur VA panel, though. I also spend a lot of time at the Go tables.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i hate anime but il go to the melee tourney adnan =D if you host one.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Agora, you going with anyone to this? If not then I'd go and we could take a room for 2 and pay each our fees. I'd be down for this.
Sorry, not only have we reserved a room last year, literally days after 2008's AN ended, but it's already full and the two cars we're using to get there have pretty much reached full capacity already D:

If you do manage to find a way to go there, though, let me know and we'll stick together for animu related shenanigans : D Be quick on reserving a room, though, it's probably already pretty late by now!

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
never been there before either
OMFG STOS. this is our chance for the link girl style pics LOOLL
we could probably find like 9999999 other people dressed up as link and they could join

but yeah my friend is probably going and i'll probably come with and i'm down for smash =D

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer

:mad088::mad088::mad088:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
never been there before either
OMFG STOS. this is our chance for the link girl style pics LOOLL
we could probably find like 9999999 other people dressed up as link and they could join

but yeah my friend is probably going and i'll probably come with and i'm down for smash =D
sure =D
Link boys with Link girls.. game over.
kk i call red link =D

Sanu

Smash Champion
How could you forget Landy?!

=(

And yes, I'll be going! Free passes for everyone in the GTA (unless you really want to pre-reg) =P. *Adnan is butthurt*

4Serial

Smash Lord
uhhh lets just take pics of upper body + up like in the link girls pic and we don't gotta worry about it.. LOL
i mean, unless you really WANT to.. whatever makes you sleep at night =D
tights are cool though

hey sots i just noticed
our hair isn't blonde D:
we must steal desh's hair.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
uhhh lets just take pics of upper body + up like in the link girls pic and we don't gotta worry about it.. LOL
i mean, unless you really WANT to.. whatever makes you sleep at night =D
tights are cool though

hey sots i just noticed
our hair isn't blonde D:
we must steal desh's hair.
aw **** im getting dreadlocks in like 2 - 3 weeks ...
i'll see what i can do lol

unknown522

Some guy
I'll definitely be at AN. I was supposed to be staff, but I dunno if that's the case anymore. I'll play melee, and 64 if it's there.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ill prob be going but i gotta know if u go just for the tourney do u have to pay to get into the convention or whatever because my friend was saying thats like $40

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Ill prob be going but i gotta know if u go just for the tourney do u have to pay to get into the convention or whatever because my friend was saying thats like $40
Yeah you gotta pay to get into the convention then pay again to enter the tournament...

Sanu

Smash Champion
^

All the time last year.

So umm, for people I don't know, pm me (normal weekend admission prices is $55)... Just in case anyone wants to get in for cheaper! ;)

Sanu

Smash Champion
Ask yourself something Ryan. Do I know you?

I think you know the answer, lmao.

Top Bottom