• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PBTournament Results and Peace

Yokoson

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to the NEW Prince Bistro Tournament result thread.

The purpose of this thread is for viewing upcoming PBTs, tournament results, shouting out things, linking to PBT videos, and posting cogent comments/complaints/questions/suggestions.

1: Melee1
2: DPHAT
3: Forsaken
4: AWE
5: ICE
5: FOGO
7: SNAP
7: KirbyKid
9: Jingo Joe
9: Shuz
9: Light
9: bwett
13: BadNewsBear
13: Gaia
13: Kira
13: MURDr
17: Angel
17: UTD Zac
17: YAJ
17: Chucky
17: DAN
17: Chris
17: Ruddy
17: RoK the Reaper
25: Denti
25: Chic
25: khaoz
25: Teh Brewttster
25: Marcus
25: 2EZ
25: Matt
25: Slaps
33: Katers893
33: Christopher

TEAMS

1: Star (UTD Zac & DPhat) ($23.80)
2: Awesome Skin (Awestin & Forsaken) ($6.80)
3: Captain Planet (Fogo & Snap) ($3.40)
4: Bogaloo Bonzabril (Richard Marcus)
5: Dallas's Finest (Dallas's Finest)
5: Slaps broke DPhat's TV (Kira & Light)
7: SlapRoK (RoK & Slaps)
7: Green Light (Green Light)
9: The Gallows (Murdr & Matt)
9: I pulled my groin (Beah & Bwett)
9: Halfway to Mexican (Khaoz & Honky)
9: Stunnaz (2EZ & Dan)
13: Doesn't Matter (Dosen't Matter)
13: Muscle and Steriods (Musle and Steriods)
13: 9Shuz (9 & Shuz)
13: Super Martinez Bros (Chic & Chris)
17: Nips (Keith & Chris)

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
DPHAT: Good stuff getting to the finals it was alot of fun.. Hopefully you will have the iceclimber matchup down next time we play.

Forsaken:
One spot away from finals and hopefully you learned something from our set and no hard feelings. Hope your Girlfriend enjoys what you buy her..

AWESTIN-Ruddy and average partner?? Sick Ness as always and you will be seeing more iceclmbers I promise..

KirbyKid-Great tourney keep them coming..

Jingo Joe-Keep working on your Dk and hopefully you dont totally hate MK after our match. XD

Light-Thanks for coming down and sucks how you got disqualified for playing on Norfair.

B-wett-By FARR the hardest set of the day scared the **** out of me so close... Easy as 123 XD

BadNewsBear
-Good stuff playing multiple characters in tourney. Your game has improved so much and ggs in the tournament.

Gaia
-Someday

Kira-My heart stopped when you killed me in teams AFTER I WON the match.. It was good seeing you again.

Angel-Please dont quit brawl:(

UTD Zac-Whats with you in teams!! I will NEVER forgive you for that skyworld counter pick of yours.

Ruddy-My little doubles partner.. Sorry i let you down in teams but we will win next time i promise..

RoK the Reaper
-Like I told Angel please dont quit brawl:( It was great finaly seeing one of the old Melee players playing brawl.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
"Teh Brewttster" Bigger sigh. Someone sucked at typing.
Still mad about that? Sorry about that man...

I'm sure this had nothing to do with remembering your name.... ;)

KG: Thanks for showing me how to throw that "fake fireball" with Diddy.

Khaoz: Keep up the sonic. You're sonic in teams was fast and action packed. When you homing attacked my bro for a kill I was like..... I need to step it up! If you want to read about Sonic stuff, check out my blog.

Jingo and Yaj: Rock on and keep doing what you do. We'll talk more about video games at the next PBT.

Badnewsbear: Our teams matches were really close. I hope to clash again in another teams event.

Bwett: You get me. I get you. We just keep getting in each other's way. I predict it now... PBT#10 you and me in the finals. :p

Ruddy: Hang in there. Your fox was running all over me. I had to give you the slip with my banana tricks.

Murdr: You're a blast to play. Next time, Delfino won't open up a hole and let you drop to your doom. Tough break.

Team Nips: Good stuff. Gotta love teams eh?!

Dphat: It's KirbyMAN to you! Thanks for shaking my hand at the end of the day and not making feel like an idiot because I have bad hearing.

Kates893: Hang in there. You're getting better and better. I hope you have fun. If you see me walking around FMHS any time give me a shout out.

AWE: You got me. I slacked off at the end of our sky world match. My bad. I'll fight harder next time.

RoK: I saw your Ike in action. Keep it up man.

And for everyone else..... I'll catch you on the flip side (of the internet?)

Fogo

Smash Shinigami

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha, not so much angry. I'm over it. It's just... *sigh*
=P
You've had your revenge, eh?
Seriously, that was completely accidental. We're cool now.

Dude you're getting a lot better KK, you guys gave me a scare in teams, and the curves on your arrows are amazing, no lies.
Thanks man.

All you have to do is suffer through weeks of your teammate yelling at you for hitting him with arrows, and soon you'll be able to hit other targets accurately.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
SINGLES

1: UTD Zac
2: Melee1
3: PhantomX
4: FOGO
5: Hunger
5: KirbyKid
7: Jingo Joe
7: Ruddy
9: Chucky
9: bwett
9: ICE
9: Bored
13: Chispriter
13: SRC C@
13: Ex-post Facto
13: Chic
17: MURDr
17: Marc
17: Marcus
17: BLF!?
17: JoWii
17: Cab00se
17: khaoz
17: GrayFox
25: Slaps
25: Chase H.
25: JadedLink
25: Kendochia
25: Genie
25: Brain R.
25: Red
25: Denti
33: F Matt
33: NINE

Teams WOOT

1: 2d Espi Action
2: Dallas Finest
3: We fling poo
4: 6 inch
5: BoogalooBanzibril
5: Red Fox
7: You Must Recover
7: Yum Yum
9: Candycane Gumdrops
9: Rhythm and Police
9: Super Martinez Bros
9: SRS M@
13: The Pants Team
13: I'd rather be playing RB2
13: NO Skillz
13: Team Ionic

Crews!!!!!!!!

Neckbeard's Pirates wins with 14+ stock leftover (Dan, Eric, Neckbeard, Alex, Mark) vs. Team Rock (Kevin, Felton, Aden, Kyle, Chris)

Crew Flower Mound wins with 12+ stock leftover (Fmmatt, KirbyKid, Marcus, Bored) vs. The Phantom Crew (Phantom X, Jadedlink, JoWii, Kendo)

Crew Bwett wins (Bwett, UTDZac, Ice, Shuz, Phantom X) vs. The Young Ones (JingoJoe, Melee1, TehBrettster, Kates, Slaps)

Top Bottom