• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BWNY5 Results

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Videos:
Okay, the videos were recording uses the built-in features of JustinTV/Ustream. I don't know how to get these clips off of these sites, so you guys are going to have to manage these:
http://www.ustream.tv/rss/videos/Xiivi
http://www.justin.tv/xiivi/all

SSBM

Singles
1 RaynEX (Fox)
2 PikaPika (Pika/Jiggs/Sheik)
3 TML (Falcon/Fox)
4 JesiahTEG (Fox/Marth)
5 Silverspawn (Jiggs)
5 KoJ (Fox/Falco/Sheik)
7 Shoklan (Falco)
7 Asylum (Marth/Fox)

9 IC Matt
9 Goggles
9 N2
9 N.OW
13 Foy
13 TheGeneral
13 Min
13 Daywalker
17 Rub
17 Jeff
17 Xiivi
17 Gamefreak
17 Gamestrapp
17 Nison
17 Egg
17 Bock
25 Dylan
25 Amanda
25 K!CK

Doubles
1 Bubble Bubble (RaynEX -Fox + KoJ-Fox)
2 PikaPika + JesiahTEG (PikaPika -Sheik/Jiggz + JesiahTEG-Fox)
3 The $5000 MM (TML -Falcon/Fox + Goodies-Peach)

4 Mow + Shiri
5 Heroes of ASL
5 Blasian
7 It's Britney ruff ruff
7 IC Punch
9 StarDashers
9 We Need Practice
9 Binational
9 Floaties on Peyote

SSBB Results

Singles
1 Owna (MK) Lost to San in winner's finals, and then came back to beat him in grand finals.
2 San (Ike) Lost to Owna in 2 sets in grand finals.
3 PikaPika (Pika/MK) Lost to Owna in winner's and in loser's finals.
4 Court (Snake) Lost to PikaPika in loser's and ___ in winner's.
5 JesiahTEG (Snake) Lost to San in winner's and PikaPika in loser's.
5 NightShadow6 (Fox/MK)
7 Asylum (Snake)
7 Shiri (Yoshi)

9 waffles
9 Xiivi Lost to San in winner's and PikaPika in loser's.
9 Ayaz
9 NikoK Lost to San in winner's and Court in loser's.
13 Nasir
13 K.I.D. Goggles
13 PHISH
13 Aaro Lease
17 Nemi
17 Hammerbro
17 The Hulk
17 SonicEX5
17 Paco
17 Daywalker
17 Gamestrapp
17 O.M.R
25 Dom
25 Mike
25 RaynEX
25 bye (Forfeited)
25 13370
25 Alex

Doubles
1 Team Raichu (PikaPika -Pika + JesiahTEG-Snake)
2 Raichu Team (Owna-MK + Xiivi-D3/Peach)
3 Superman and Hulk (San-Ike + Ranji-DK)

4 StarDashers
5 Knee'd for Speed
5 RaynEX + NikoK
7 Nasir + Dom
7 Paco + Court
9 1st MOD Intro to OC
----

Thanks to everyone who came, and also a great thanks to everyone who watched the live feed!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@nasir

1. for singles, drop every charcter thats not ics...

2. get rid of that silly little pride/ honor you have about 0-death grabbing everyone you ever have to play in tourney. do it every chance you get and laugh in peoples faces afterwards.

3. your teamates name was Dom.

this is only a reponse to his shout out in the last thread, will do my true shoutouts tomorrow.

EDIT:
first post

also no lie, i seriously have to say this right now.

COURT IS EFFING PRO!!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
seriously, even after I posted this. i had to look again, cause it was just too effing wild. This is worth the double post.

COURT

IS

EFFING

PRO

STATUS!!!

EDIT
lol vans...

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Court. We had a good match. I want you to know one thing, however.

I do not care when. I do not care how. When we meet again, it's game time.

You're not ready.

P.S. - COURT = EFFING PRO MOFUGGIN STATUS! GET AT THIS MAN!

P.P.S. - Goggles + Shiri = Super Commentator Duo Maximum Happy GET?!

D

Deleted member

someone please tell me what the fuck happened in brawl singles?

Silverspawnmaster

Smash Cadet
Gah! So close to earning my entrance fee back. :(

Those were some intense matches. Great tournament. I'm suprised at the matchups I got considering half the people I talked to said they'd go marth against me, but it was a fun time and mostly good games.

No "N.OW". Green Greens was NOT good. Hax jacket ftw lol.

TML. Next time. Rainbow Cruise against TEG was hilarious.

Gamefreak. You didn't hit me. I blocked your charged shot with my face. GG.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Who in gods name is Owna

And how did an Ike thats not Alukard or Mow make 2nd.

Madness?

And what happened to my bro niko? :(

CouRt

Smash Cadet
Congrats on everyone that came out to play melee and brawl!

Hurray for 4th! highest i've ever placed in singles.
truth be told i had an easy bracket and if i would have met any of the people in the top 7 besides some of the other random kids i beat then i probally woulda been knock out sooner!

i mean, im not one to go around and say im better then any one by any means and i know that my bracket was easy. but i thought i played well for the most part and did my camping and uptilt very unskillfully.

with that being said, here art thout shout outs.

JTEG: we can't win em all buddy. you're still my bro for life. sorry i couldnt hook you up with a ride home, i was getting beeetched at by everyone i knew hehe.

Yannick: you sly son of a gun, great matches.. oh and i went home and you finally got on the mic, and you said something about your left leg falling off, and i started laughing so hard you have no idea.

PikaPika: You're one campachu, but hey, gotta do what ya gottta do and you played awesome all day.

OWNA: congrats mang, dont let my smack talk get to you. it's all in good fun and outside of arena im completely different. so. sorry i guess. hehe

NikoK: our matches were awesome regardless of the uptiltness that was ensued upon your floating body. you played awesome and i got lucky and camped well hahahaha. can ya blame me?!

Goggles: i didnt see you in the tourney but still was fun chatting around with you on the mic during the matches. BESS TIER ***** YOU AINT NEVER HURDD OF WNY. hahahaha toooo good.

DON: it was good to see you come out and dombo the mess out of everything.

San: i didnt see ya this time, but congrats on making it so far. you took ot a lot of big hitters. good job man!

Xiivi: i still hate you, you ****ing jewish mother ****ing **** head **** sucker that you are. i hope your 4 eyed *** gets kicked in the balls by something.

Paco: we **** in teams, but not as well as we had hoped =\

Kelvin: im the fkn best in ny beetch! hehe, you **** even tho you didnt play.

alright well that's all i can think of right now.

but good job to everyone that showed up! :]

OH AND PS: THE NEW COURT COMBO IS PRO STATUS. UTILT>UTILT>UTILT. GG.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
LOL I've never gotten dead last in any tournament before. holy **** that was fail. I knew I shouldn't have gone Pokemon trainer. >_>

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Amazing tournament. It was really fun. I proved to myself what I had to at this tournament. I think it was really nicely ran and Arena should be holding these things every few months, they always attract big names and lots of regional people, on top of being a bad weekend for anything (superbowl) there was still a good turnout. Albeit it was hard for us to compete with RaynEX we tried lol.

One thing I'm wondering, was the tv with the live feed recorded? If so get those videos up, I have lots of really good matches on that TV and I'd love it if they could get up.

Shoutouts time:

MDZ - Every video of me on the internet has been me not caring or trying. $100 MM. We'll meet somewhere in time eventually.

Brock + Rob + friends - You guys are mad chill play more get better and next time we meet we'll see what's up!

NikoK - You're mad cool. You got some nice commentary skills too. We gotta play more next time we meet.

Mow - Team with me next time lets get 1st.

Foy - Good **** for your first real tournament as a good character/player. Keep it up dude, we definitely gotta play a lot more keep in touch on AIM. If there's interest I'd hold a tournament here.

Min - We didn't play a lot or chill but I saw you playin Pika and you almost beat him with your Marth, your Marth is really unique it was interesting watching, keep it up.

TheGeneral - Dude you've got traditional roots and I can tell in your playstyle (and of course how you hold the controller lol) maybe next time we can get some 3s in somehow.

Yannick (Shiri) - Good **** at the tournament, I love playing you and Kelvin for the peach practice.

Goggles - You're not bad dude not bad at all, I give you props I always underestimate you but you held it down for yourself at this tournament. Although I did four stock you first match of the tournament.

Asylum - Nice matches bro, I was getting afraid for a second during our tournament matches I underestimated you at first, good stuff dude keep at it!

Shoklan - Good matches dude, I don't remember the details but your Falco is nice, keep at it Falco is an awesome character really fun to play and watch.

IC Matt - Sick nasty Ice Climbers, that match is def IMO in Captains favor since I knew the matchup a lil better. You got some grabs and I was really scared but I just ***** Nana everytime lol! Good stuff though really fun to play v Ice Climbers they're cool as hell keep it up.

Silverspawn - You gave me a heartattack almost. Jpuff is one of my OMG WTF DO I DO matchups v.v I tried to get in jpuff practice when I travel and I did but it didn't help. So I had to go Marth xD You'll get me next time if you keep it up, I need the jpuff practice, mad friendlies next time. Also I dunno about poke floats w/ jpuff interesting counterpick, I know that stage really really really well I pick it at least 10 times a tournament but you prolly didn't know :3

JesiahTEG - Good matches dude... we need more friendlies next time.

PikaPika - Awesome matches. Best time I've had playing smash. Hopefully more of the same to come in the future.

RaynEX - We played a lot, you've inspired me to care more about smash LOL! Our friendlies were incredible, you're incredible, congrats on 1st in both events. Hopefully we'll see more of eachother in the time to come. Keep in touch.

KneeOfJustice - You lived up to a lot of your talk. You have gotten a lot better, I was very impressed. You need practice with the low end of the spectrum, cast crew battles show your character weaknesses pretty darn well. Hopefully we can play a lot in the future keep in touch. Good stuff Steffon.

Kelvin (Goodies) - It was awesome teaming with you. You made that **** for me, seriously. Incredible. Thanks a lot.

I'll add more late if I forgot anyone. If you want a shoutout just tell me LOL good stuff everyone.

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
Owna is just some random local scrub who uses MK.

Seriously though, watch the videos if you want to see the true talent in Western NY... particularly from san(Ike).

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Time for shoutouts. This is going to be a little long.

Kelvin: You know what I'm going to put here. I've put the same thing here after every tournament you've run or helped me run for the past four years. G effing G.

Amir: Good job actually getting the stream watchable on day two and making the Brawl day a blast; I actually enjoyed myself even though I thought I was going to regret making the trip over to Arena for Brawl that day. It was awesome and I am so glad I came to watch all the excitement and be a part of it on the mic.

Max: I wasted your entire weekend and I won't ever make such an outlandish request of you ever again. I apologize. Please tell Tanya I say hello and that I'm sorry to her as well.

Rick + Amanda: Amanda, you know we all love you and it was awesome seeing you again. If you're still around, we'll probably meet up again for a biweekly or something before you leave. Rick, you and Amanda did awesome in teams still, even if you didn't place. You guys did very well not dropping the ball while you were playing (you know what I mean) and you had very tough competition from the start, so good stuff.

Neil: I'm still pretty sore that we lost to you in teams. I'm probably going to ask to team with you next time because losing to both you and Mana consecutively hurt pretty bad and I'm pretty sure I wanted to kill myself afterward. Congrats on getting second in Melee singles, but you should step your Brawl game up; people are onto your games and you're suffering because of it. And please stop cheering for me, it's really depressing.

IC Matt: Maybe you should **** less people. Yeah, **** less. Stop ******. Please. Just a little bit.

Beefy Andy: GOOD JOB SHOWING UP YOU JERK HONESTLY GOSH WTF

Jesse: You were actually pretty calm for the entirety of the weekend, which is pretty rare and awesome at the same time. Even after you lost matches, you looked pretty at peace with yourself, so whatever meditation you did, keep it up/share your secrets with me.

Court: You had a breakout day, and I want you to know that I <3 you lots, sir. I will say it time and time again, though: next time we see each other, I will murder the sh*t out of you. True facts.

San: Speaking of breakouts. WOW. JUST WOW. This *** straight murdered people ALL DAY. I'm not talking, like, killed. I'm talking, like...beat, destroyed, and then lit his opponents lifeless corpses on fire. Ike makes it sound like the fourth of Ju effing ly and it was an absolute pleasure watching you come out as easily the most entertaining, if not best, Ike in the U S of A. Also, you are banned from Arena51 and Ike is no longer legal for tournament play. "But what about Meta Knight?" F*CK OUTTA HERE, LOL!

Justin: You did really well. Sorry this isn't going to be long, but I said most of this stuff to you in person over the stream after your amazing comeback set in Grand Finals. I am still impressed, however, at your ability to learn so quickly while you're playing. Awesome stuff.

Banana Andy: You say you're still rusty. I don't believe it. I'll counterpick you next time, it seems like; I am 0-3 against you and I'm not having any more of that, sir.

Goggles: Commentary was SUPER HAPPY GET. I'm pretty sure we're the best ever at this; we should take this act on the road.

San and Justin: You should be very proud of your match commentary. I think I did a job befitting the set you had.

Colin: WOW. GO INCOGNITO MORE, YOU DOUCHEBAG! I DIDN'T SEE YOU AT ALL ON SATURDAY WTFFFFFFFF!

Jimmy: I heard you somewhere, but didn't get to see you. I hope you're doing well.

Cory, KC, and Mark: Too fun. Seriously, too fun. You guys should roll through more often; I have a feeling Melee is going to be featured at more biweeklies from now on.

Fox kid that beat Ranjiz: I don't know how you placed so high, but...good stuff? Wow @ Fox, LOL!

Ranjiz: GET ***** BY FOX MORE WTF SERIOUSLY! Good teams sets with San, though--they were absolutely awesome to watch.

PHisH: Good set, sir. Sorry our set was delayed, but I'm glad we got to finish it and thanks for giving me some good matches.

Ayaz: Wow, you came straight at me with the Captain full speed and didn't seem to have any regrets at all. Very fast and very precise, thanks for the good matches and keep doing your thing, dude.

Niko: It was awesome seeing you again and I hope you were happy to meet JD. Uh...get messed up more by WNY? LOL, on the real though, you played some of out best, so I hope you're not too disappointed with how you did, but you and Canada definitely came through and we were happy to have your company. Thanks for coming and GG random technical shine-upsmash.

Nemi: Show up more.

Dom: You too, guy. Thanks for the ride and sorry you didn't enter singles. You should have at least been there to watch; it was a blast.

Paco a.k.a. Bill a.k.a. Kevin a.k.a. "Bad Touch": You are awesome. Share your awesomeness with me so I can be more awesome. You are actually really good (Joey is, too), so keep doing you and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

JD: FIVE THOUSAND DAMAGE. FIVE THOU--TEN THOUSAND DAMAGE!!!

To everyone I trashtalked: Get *****.

To everyone that was trashtalking: Mine is better.

To everyone that may have attempted trashtalking yours truly: GTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

To all the haters that don't know what Western New York is about: We play this game for pride and fun and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. We play the way it was meant to be played and we do so with no regrets. We're unconventional, mindgamey, and little slow, and slightly **** all at the same time. While I bag on these guys all the time, this weekend many of them showed that our region's philosophies are still with our players' hearts and that out-of-region can bring whatever the f*ck they got; WNY will produce results no matter what. In the immortal words of Kyle a.k.a. K.I.D. a.k.a. Goggles, "WE'RE THE BEST MOFUGGAS YOU AIN'T NEVA HURD OF," so if you gotta hate, do you. Rest assured, though, we are WNY and we get down. Kisses! <3 Mwah~

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
I was so disappointed no one wanted to play Smash 64 with me. ):

I should have asked around more lol

Good **** everyone, had a fun time even though I didn't enter and no one knows who I am. xD

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I would like to see the brackets if we have them. I think I covered everyone I played against but I'm not really sure, if we can't get the brackets I'll give my info and we can recreate them as best as possible.

EDIT: Snowman! Dude I know who you are haha! I didn't at first, but right when I was leaving on Sunday Steffon said "hey snowman want to play friendlies" and it rang a little bell in my head because I'd seen your youtube account one time randomly. And I made the connection haha, so don't fear I knew who you were! Mad chill bro you need to introduce yourself to people lol!

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
I went and filled in what I know for who lost to who. Other people please complete it. Unless Kelvin has the brackets for us.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
The brackets are complete, but Goodies is the only one with access to them right now, unless someone goes to arena and steals them from him.

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
I have a lot of stuff to do today so I will keep my shoutouts short. I apologize if i leave out anyone.

Yannick: Your BFWNY series are a blast to host at my venue. I'm glad that you joined your event in both Melee and Brawl. You proved that Yoshi is indeed tourney viable with the right mindset and talent.

Xiivi: I love your music! I love your team name! I love your overall performance. I love this guy! That's for helping me run this event incredibly smooth. The live stream feed gave our tourney an extra punch.

Owna: Too good! Your trash talk to Court was almost as good as your performance at this tourney. You adapted extremely well and your 1st place finished was well deserved. Keep up the good work and continue to live up to your tag name.

TML: Thanks so much for teaming for me. You love Melee too much and I certainly could not refuse your offer for teaming with me. Excellent Falcon and your sets with JesiahTEG and PikaPika were highlights for me for this event. Congratz on 3rd for both events. Well deserved.

PikaPika: You are back on top of Melee for WNY. Great performance overall in all of the events. Less than a top 3 from you would have been upsetting. Thanks for that extra boost for this weekend too. It helped me a lot. I appreciate it pal Smile ! We must watch more Baseketball!!

Mow: You are so awesome and you **** in Melee too hard. You commentary is equally amazing and it was great watching you play. I wasn't expecting to beat you and Shiri in teams, but I could tell you were way out of practice. Thanks so much for bringing both John and Tanya too. John plays Warhammer, so he's already cool in my book. I'll make sure to contact you in MD/VA whenever I'm in town.

Court: You are pretty much the energy of this whole event and you made Brawl a hell a lot more interesting than it should ever be. Our double team trash talk on Owna was amazing. I think he forgot how to shuttle loop a few matches after our set. Your bracket was not easy and you beat notable players. Your placement was well deserved despite the naysayers opinion on it. You're good and you have the results to back it up.

JesiahTEG: You say that you suck at teams, but the results say otherwise. Your performance overall was great and your double shine kill on TML and me was awesome! R3pe never felt so good. Thanks a lot pal! At least we share the same title, "Mow Slayer."

San: Superman!! You seriously was against all odds, but Owna found your Kryptonite. Your Ike is amazing and definitely rate it as one of the best in this country. Your bracket was extremely difficult having Xiivi, JesiahTEG, NikoK, Asylum and Owna in it, but you won Winner Final's despite so many horrible matchups against you. I don't think Ike is amazing, you're amazing!!

Goggles: You're good. I said it, so stop trying so hard to impress people so much. Your bring a lot of awesome energy to our events and you are integral to our community because you love Smash so much. Keep up the good work and keep being Goggles. Your willpower is truly unbreakable.

KoJ: Great performance in Melee for both Singles and Doubles. You stepped it up way high for this event and met your goals despite being carried hard by RaynEX (check the score board in the vids). RaynEX team with me next event! You beat really good players this event including Tom and N.OW, so your singles and doubles (RaynEX wasn't carrying much weight) performance was well deserved.

Silverspawn: Best Jiggz in WNY hands down! You had a tough bracket and your matches were really intense. I had to hold my breathe during your match against Rick. You again had another close set with Manalord forcing him to use Marth. We need to see you in Brawl again back to your former glory.

Rick: I'm so glad you came to our event again. WNY needed to see the best Samus. You were pretty rusty, but you still **** in my book. Good stuff taking a match off of Team RaynEX. I was hoping that you guys knocked them into loser's.

Amanda: You were the first person I've played that was good at Melee and your appearance made this event much more special for all of us especially me. Chicks rule at games too and you proved it. I should have shared some Nachos with you at Tully's. I regret that now Sad

Shoklan: I stalked you for an entire week until you came to my event. It worked. You really good and you consistently perform at a high level. I'm so glad you visited us again! Welcome back!

RaynEX: Wow, just Wow! You were amazing to watch and play against. Your Fox is godly and other than stocks, it steals souls as well. Your Falcon was equally amazing to watch: it was really unique and had great & creative combos and KO's. Your brought the r3pe to WNY! Thanks for that pal!

NikoK: You're way cooler and better than Drk.Peach! Your Peach was so fun to watch and it seriously hacks. How does someone pull out two beam swords in under 2 min?!?! Seriously!?!? It was great having Canada join us and I hope you guys come back soon for more lawls, ITG and just general fun. You made our event amazing and we love you for that.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Great tourney, had a ton of fun despite my first loss in forever. I have a few things to say, which includes johns and *****ing lol.

Melee singles was fun, but I can't seem to do well if I'm not in tourney mode, AKA shaking and intense beyond belief. TML I think I could have taken your Falcon if I stood back and shot lasers, but chasing you for some reason was way more fun. I think deep down inside I liked the rush of chasing you and if I messed up getting combod to death. Too fun. :)

Brawl singles was bleh. Lost to San which I'm obviously not upset about...I mean look at the guy. How can you be upset w/him? However, Ike's weird for me. If I remember how to play him then I ****. If I forget then I get *****. Not to mention, Ike really clashes with my style. I just like to fight up close, and doing that against Ike is hard.

Neil- Legit first 2 matches, shoulda stayed Snake but for some reason I was compelled to use MK. Luckily though, when I choose MK I don't expect to win at all, and I take no pride in whatever I do. I'm just a scrubby MK that is slightly smarter than most players. So, I wasn't expecting to win at all really. HOWEVER....I must say...I died the GAYEST way.

You know how when you get up tilted by Pika, if you airdodge instinctively then the thunder will hit you after, just due to the timing? Well I've learned enough to wait for it. So, I got utilted...Waited for it...BUT I DIDN"T HEAR YOU SAY PIKAAAA!!! lollll, so I just got hit by it. Kinda disappointing, but idk, coulda gone either way regardless.

I think I'm going to work on improving in Brawl again. More grenades and traps, etc.

It was awesome watching San play. In all honesty, and I don't say this very often as most of you know, I think he's the only player in WNY that may be genuinely smarter than me.

CouRt

Smash Cadet
i just wanna give another shout out to yannick and kelvin.

you two are my favorite people that i come to arena for. yannick i do indeed <3 you lots as well sir. and i hope my trashy snake didnt discourage you. because you are infact a way more intelligent more skillfully player then i am. i just had the right amount of ftilt and nades on the map. hahahaha. but any way.

hear your moms going out with .. SQEEEEEK!!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: On the contrary, sir, I am far from discouraged.

I am more encouraged than ever to wax your sh*t all across the map, LOL!

But on the real, you are getting much better real quick and if I don't stay on top of my game, you will quickly be surpassing me on both the performance and mental fronts. If anything, you will be keeping me on my A game.

COURT I HEARD YOUR MOM'S GOING OUT WITHHHHH...SQUEAK!

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Shout outs!

First off...

RaynEX: Bernard, teaming with you was a blast. I know I'm going to catch a lot of flack from people saying you carried me, but I'm going to brush it off and keep improving so people can learn that actual team work was what took place. I learned so much from you dude, you have no idea. I am trying to get Jesse to come up to Canada later this month. You and everyone from Canada are welcome here. Long live Magnolia's pizza and Team Bubble Bubble! Look me up on facebook eh?

JesiahTEG: You my bro are great. I don't think I would have performed even close to how I did if I didn't have hours upon hours practicing against you. I have to thank you for so much dude, but most of all being a great guy, and really helping me out when I need it.

PikaPika!: I'm sad I didn't get to play you in singles. We both know that you'd have won, but it would have been a great experience either way.

Goodies: You are not out of practice. Shut up lol. Your Peach held its own in teams. You did great.

TML: Maybe other than me, you get the most improved player award over the course of this past year. You are a player with incredible potential, and a really chill dude. Playing you was so much fun this weekend, and I know I'm not the only one who would love to see you here more often.

Ayaz and Nasir: You guys were pretty cool, we need to get friendlies in next time.

NikoK: You sir, are so **** chill it's not funny. You announcing that you were quitting Brawl was hilarious. Then jumping to melee immediately after was awesome. Your five perfect backwards waveshines on Bernard were hot as hell.

N.OW: I'm glad I finally got to play you in tourney Jimmy. Your Ness is too good, I never know when I'm going to die hahaha.

Asylum: Good set dude, glad you came. It had been way too long since we last saw you.

Goggles: Money Match. Melee. My Falco, your Ganon. Final Destination. You won't do it. You've backed out of paying me once before.

Great event everyone! Best weekend in a long time!

NightShadow6

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys its Night. for my first tourny i think i did pretty good lol GGS to all of the ppl i fought. no shout outs or anything except to a few

Raynji: Nice DK man first match and i was nervous as hell but well played

Wafflez: I thought u had me on that first match but some how i came back lol

DayWalker: Nice kirby but i wasant going to take any chances with going as fox

Owna: Ggs im still mad about those sds i did

And to everyone else at the tourny good job!

P.S.: im the fox who ***** alot of ppl apparently lol

Top Bottom