• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why can't I DR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiPro03

Smash Rookie
I use the GC controller, but I find it near impossible to do! I have tried to make my controls with different jump buttons, but that didn't work. The only time i can DR are like 1 or twice in training mode. I'm pretty much asking for Control (for the gamecube controller) recommendation....

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I think I might actually urinate on somebody if this doesn't stop.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm about to make a thread about DRing, vs ETS and Pivot grabbing. Why DR will never match up to them.

Airborne

Smash Lord
scatz is working on a way that is doable with a completely different controller setup, but the only other way to DR is either using tap jump on for up-L-c-stick, or xxa/yya without tap jump on.... moral is, do it faster.... because:
1) we hate these kinds of threads... sorry, but post a message in the DR thread instead of making a new one.
2) let's not get burntsocks to make another sonic quote..... one is all we need.... >.<

Chaco

Never Logs In
YOU'RE TO SLOOOOOOOOOW!

Also, DR is not much on my to do list now...

Chaco

Never Logs In
it's k chaco..... videos on how to do it shut people up.... coming soon! ^.^
y'know it might be like a month or two from now...
Well I finally figured out the range compared to ETS and pivoting isnt worth it.

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
it takes time that all, stick with one way and practice it, i find it funny how ppl are complaining about there being nobody on the yoshi boards and how its falling apart when we exploud against these ppl who are COMPLETLY new to the forums

Chaco

Never Logs In
Shiri would make a good mod, maybe we can plea this case soon. But for now, I'll get Xsy to close this.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
How about instead of whining, and constantly bumping old, spammy topics, you report posts?

That's the report button. Use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom