• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My pack of Stages

Meuhoua

Smash Rookie
Hi, i'm Meuhoua, i'm french and i'm new here.

Therefore, now that the presentations are made, this is reasons of my presence here.
With the Stage Studio made by Xane, I created a set of "advanced" stages for Smash Bros, inspired by ingame available games "universe" or music, and i want to share them. But i don't understand how work the stage browser (i did't find any "upload option") so i decide to share them by a post.
Also, i done for all my stages a "smashbrosbrawl-like" ingame preview picture.

PS.Computer players can be a little "stupid" sometimes in some stages, probably because of the "complex stage architecture".

Important: do not try to open and save those stages with the ingame Stage Builder because, in better of the cases, you will corrupt the data, in worse of the cases, this will make crash your Wii (with no damages but you will need to press power 5 seconds to reset the console).

-----
Here is the link:
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=RHF26FJF
-----

And here a picture and some description:

Stage name: SMASH BALL BRAWL

A very simple battleground which looks like the smash bros logo.

Stage name: TETRIS: TYPE A

A vicious battleground: once you're in the "tetris cage" try to don't fall !

(NEW) Stage name: GYROMITE

A battlefield inspired by the game Gyromite.

Stage name: MURASAME CASTLE

A battlefield based on japanese castle. There is some "secret passage" where you go behind blocks (as secret passages in Super Mario Bros 3.). Formaly, it's a bug but i decide to keep it 'cause that's fun :D and can be a good strategic feature.

Stage name: G&W MARIO BROS.

A remake in battlefield of the Mario Bros game&watch game.

Stage name: PEACH'S CASTLE

A classic battlefield based on the end-stage from Super Mario Bros with a moving flag.

Stage name: BOWSER'S BRIDGE

An other classic battlefied based on the boss encounter from Super Mario Bros. It's an high damage dealer zone, so be careful of the bridge :D.

Stage name: KOOPA AIRSHIP

An epic battlefield based on the airship from Super Mario Bros 3 with special features: the boss room, the foating veil and the propeller (which can paradoxically save yourself:D).

Stage name: BOWSER'S PIT

A battlefield based on the final boss encounter from Super Mario Bros 3.

(NEW) Stage name: ARCHAEOLOGY

Some kind of pyramind battlefield but a little bit more too. Pick the blocks and go down to fight inside !

Stage name: MOUNT MUSHROOM

A very simple and funny battlefield with... MUSHROOMS !

Stage name: WALTZ OF BLOUPS

A "floating" battlefield witch looks like a bloups (the white flying calmar in Mario serie).

Stage name: WALUIGI PINBALL

A pinball-like battlefield pretty vicious :D.

Stage name: CREST OF HYRULE

A classic battlefield witch looks like the crest of Hyrule, of course.

Stage name: HALF PIPE

A simple half pipe battlefield.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Welcome to Smashboards!

Nice stages, I see that you like the iceblock a lot. I should try them out later today.

Meuhoua

Smash Rookie
Stage pack updated with two new battlefield.
I hope you'll enjoy them but do not hesitate to post suggestions for upgrade them.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I honestly can't say anything bad about any of your stages. They all look like fun to play on. Good job! :)

Top Bottom