• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ozzfest 1 - Houston, TX Brawl (2/7/09)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Ozzfest 1 @ Drink Station - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217926
Houston, TX
Brawl Only

Singles (5$ entry, 22 entrants) :

1: UltimateRazer ($66.00) (Snake)
2: Gnes ($33.00) (Diddy)
3: Zori ($11.00) (Olimar)
4: Stiltz (Olimar/ROB)
5: Fliphop (Diddy)
5: Popertop (Wario)
7: Ozz (Falco)
7: Esca (Diddy/Pit)
9: Kown (Pit)
9: BlueJay (Mario)
9: Carnage (MK)
9: Jerm (Toon Link)
13: Kalo (Wolf)
13: Itach (Lucario)
13: Xyro (Samus)
13: DingDing (Link)
17: RedInvader (Marth)
17: Furbs (Yoshi)
17: Adin (Ness)
17: Sorgens (Lucario)
17: iHax
17: RT (Lucario)

SINGLES BRACKET

Doubles (10$ entry, 7 teams) :

1: Flip sucks and will lose - Gnes (MK) and Jerm (Toon Link) - ($42.00)
2: We're going to lose to Flip - UltimateRazer (Snake/MK) and Kalo (Wolf/Falco) - ($28.00)
3: We Sandbag - Stiltz (ROB) and Flip (Diddy)
4: **** Slap - Popertop (Wario) and Zori (Olimar/Wario)
5: We have trouble at Airports - Kown (Pit) and Ozz (Marth)
5: I just thought of this - iHax and Sorgens
7: Team Fury - DingDing (Link) and Red Invader (Marth)

DOUBLES BRACKET

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Razer - Good stuff as always, after getting sent to losers by gnes, you meet him in grand finals and beat him 6 games in a row. too good
Gnes - congrats on teams, you guys were dominating
Zori - i knew you would do good, keep going to tournies and you'll rise up in rankings in no time
Stiltz - didnt expect you to show, your a funny guy and you placed well for not playing for a long time
Fliphop - too good you assraped my zamus i shouldve stayed falco like you said, go to hobo 15
popertop - impressive, you beat flip! i think your better than phantom, easily.
ozz- why did you lose your controller
Esca - impressive beating Kalo AND Jerm
kown - wow you almost beat razer, and you beat kalo. really sucks that you had to forfeit against me, since your hand locked up. we did good in teams, and now im 100% sure i will always use marth in teams lol
BlueJ - didnt see you that much this tourney, but good stuff with the high mario placing
Carnage - good stuff beating xyro/furbs, show up to more tournies
jerm - good job winning teams, new broken arrow?
kalo - i love you, your one of my favorite smashers, but wtf happened yesterday? next time you better **** like you usually do
xyro - thanks for helping out with everything, ihop was good.
dingding - wow you beat RT. with link, too good. go to more tournies please
furbs - you destroyed me in crews but what happened in singles? next time son
RT - thanks so much for basically running the tournament, i was expecting to do SOME work, but you basically did everything, hence why i renamed the tournament haha. sucks that you placed low, but it happens to everyone, next time you'll ****.

Whoever accidentaly took my controller, or stole it, was at the Drink Station after the low tier crew battle. i lost it after the crew battle, when everyone was watching (i think) Ally vs. Dojo. I was messing around on the small tv next to the laptop everyone crowded around, playing multi man brawl, and then i go to pack up my wii and laptop, and i come back and my controller is gone. Either someone accidently took it and doesnt know, or someone amongst us stole it and isn't telling us.

Its half silver, half black.

Yeah, im not EVER bringing a laptop/setup again, its the reason i lost my controller last night, i was packing that stuff up.

i'll see everyone again at hobo 15, i wont be at hobo 14.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Good stuff everyone. Shouts:

Razer: You looked so sad at on point in the tournament. If you were going to start crying, I would have bought you a lollipop. Good stuff winning first. I'm never sitting next to you at IHOP again. You didn't play me...AGAIN. Stop avoiding me. :(

Gnes: Congrats on getting second. You'll get first next time. We'll play again soon. I guess I need to work on some stuff...

Zori: Congrats on getting third. Stop leaving so early, lol. You can join us for IHOP!

Stiltz: OHSHI-, someone is starting to get back his skills. A washed up veteran might win again?!

Kalo: I...don't even know what to say about our matches, lol. Our friendlies were too good.

Xyro: Dear god...does anything have to be said? THE BROILER!

Fliphop: TRASH.

Kown: Sucks you had to forfeit. You should have just waited it out.

Anyone else I forgot, sorry! :)

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
Ozz: sux you lost your controller. good job placing top 8, though.
Dingding: we need to get more friendlies. we barely played at all. good stuff against carnage, though. (SDs aside)
Fliphop and Esca: teach me to fight the nanners. T_T
Poptop: we didn't get to play much. moar friendlies, please.
Furbs: pretty badass matches against Carnage. sux you barely lost the mm. i cried. still, i think it's safe to say your Yoshi has gotten better. (despite the bad day)
Itach: it seemed the pressure got to you. go to more tourneys and you'll get used to it. (i still need work on that)
Xyro: good games. i needed that Samus experience.
Adin: cool ness. and outfit.
Razer: greedy little brat. -_-

Gnes

Smash Master
Shouties!!!

Razer-ill catch u yet!!! Seriously though our matches were fun and close...next time i will win...it was nice to lose to my brother...

RT-u take me tournaments...u are the MVP...gg houston, gg

Jerm-teamin with Gnes=instant team money...we should name ourselves Bizarro Arrow...too good man...FD IS MY STAGE!

Flip-our low tier team combo will be amazing...dont spill the beans lol...Also...diddy is trash

Popertop-people dont give u enough credit man...i know u say uve always played the same but man u took out FLIP!!! heres too improvement :)...also...ur a beast in teams...

Esca-sorry bout the tickets man...hopefully everything works out for u in that department, in other news, nice crappin up in the crew battle foo

Xyro-i saw the metaknight...dont get seduced by the power...its hard to comeback to the good side.

Ozz-ozzfest next time dude drink station is far...we didnt talk much or play...thats a problem

Zori-Dont feel bad man...im an oli killing machine :)...we should friendly more oftenly...which means u should come to more tourneys!!!

Stiltz-seriously practice with roy and xyro more(and me too when i can play) and ul get your mojo back... besides razer ur the person i didnt want to have to play in bracket...luckily i won when we played :

Furbs-Dont go to tourneys with no money fool...lol sorry u lost to some random roll spamming lucario...but...how did u lose again??????

Chick at Drink station-u didnt know how to make my cheesecake drink...u fail at life...also...razer ill help u get her number :)

Anyone i miss...u probably were to busy having buttsex in the restroom...It was fun guys...see yall in two weeks.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
yes all future ozzfest tournaments will be at my house now. i just had to use the drink station as a venue temporarily, because my mom got out of surgery and i couldn't have peeps over.

Zori

Smash Champion
1: UltimateRazer gg's your snake is really like no other.
2: Gnes what can i say, i got ***** there is no way around it, i suck at the diddy match up i proboly would camp harder if i didnt have to go, but im sure i would of got ***** either way gg's
3: Zori trash.
4: Stiltz i learned everything from him :p
5: Fliphop flip <3 nice bair wall thingy tricky lil monkey
5: Popertop i think we make a good team, i have no problem teaming with you in the future teach me wario :]
7: Ozz sucks we had to play, i think you should stick with falco tho, you did i good job hosting lol
9: Jerm dont hate me :( you looked sad
13: Kalo nice seeing you again
17: Furbs wut we didnt even talk
17: Adin gg's
17: iHax gg's
17: RT RT 2 gud

i think i got everone, and with that i learned 2 things yesterday, im no where close to being top in this state and i have to improve ALOT :dizzy: I'm going to be attending more stuff now and I quit wifi (by force)

Popertop

Smash Champion
Ah ok I got a Bye that makes sense now.

B-crew: We rollin' two deep in Beaumont. Good **** Esca, I like that we are placing higher. I like seeing your consistency too.

Xyro- Freaking intense set. Those were the craziest matches we've had, the pressure was incredible. I really didn't think I was gonna win.

Flip- GG's man. Your spacing is good. I just have too much experience stopping banana's.

Zori - I felt something like this would happen. We team and then meet in winners. You are too good at Oli's Mansion lol, I won't forget to ban that next time. Granted, you would have banned Orpheon, but that still gives me Rainbow Cruise lol. GG's, and we will **** harder in teams next time.

Razer- Good job, you keep improving, your Dthrow shenanigans are too ****.

DingDing- you impressed me with your link, you really shouldn't have lost to that TRASH metaknight. I say it would be a close call between you and Chris T., I think he's just a little better.

BlueJ - we don't ever get to play enough. Your Mario is beast.

Stiltz - I just wasn't ready for your ROB. You were good at getting back to solid ground you didn't let me juggle you nearly at all. That delphino's match was ridiculous. I might use a secondary next time.

Carnage - TRASH

Gnes - I think I thought of a good combo for double diddy.

Kown - Ur trash lol. I kept losing with my secondary in friendlies, then I had to bring out the gay. I could tell it wasn't fun at all, but I needed the practice.

Conker - GG's

Team We just thought of this - It was fun playing y'all in teams lol.

I think this was ran pretty good, I'm looking forward to the future ones.

Esca

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Ding: I didn't play you, but I will one day.
BlueJ: Good matches, but I got the best of you this time. >.<
RT: I love you.
Jerm: Pit is too good! Learn to kill! AHH!
Gnes: You suck at Brawl.
Flip: See above.
Kalo: Falcon dittos are too fun, and you owe me a bow now.
Poptop: I don't even gotta say anything. Good **** man, really.
Furbs: Ms. Username says HI!
Zori: We had awesome friendlies last week. We're 1-1. We need a tiebreaker.
Xyro: You beat me.
Razer: I did an Ally on some kid.

Conker315

Smash Lord
That kill with your snake was to good esca..I just turned my head while you were playing and all I heard was -Now!!-...innnn the air son!!
and you got the 3 stock =]

TheJerm

Smash Champion
ShoutOuts

1: UltimateRazer - Fun teams matches, one day I'll beat you, trust me =]
2: Gnes - Lol, bizzario arrow? How about hispanic girlfriends xD. HOBO 14, it will be decided. FD is TL's stage
3: Zori - You did good man, destroyed me. I wont let it be that bad next time, trust me
5: Fliphop - fun playing your diddy again. Its so sexy
5: Popertop - Good ****. What happened in crews =/
7: Esca - Esca, I think I figured it out. You better be at hobo 14
9: BlueJay- Your gay
9: Carnage - Your gayer, and you play MK
9: Jerm - DO BETTER YOU PIECE OF TRASHHHH@
13: Kalo - Nice officially meeting you. Good wolf
13: Xyro - thanks for the ride! awesome chat
13: DingDing - Your link is inspiring <3
17: Furbs - Stop worrying about what carnage thinks lol
17: iHax- Nice meeting you

Was fun, Hopefully I do better next time. See you guys at hobo 14!.. with my new style =] Me and gnes gonna **** teams too. No doubt

Top Bottom