• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two Pirate Ship water exploits

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Hello guys, I had just uploaded this for the G&W stage directory, but I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread in the Stage section of the Brawl Forums, as it isn't G&W specific. Anyone with a plunging down aerial, as well as a few oddballs like Pikachu and maybe Zelda, can replicate these two exploits.

This is a link to the video, so click it.

What happens, in case you can't see the video, G&W can use his down aerial to get under the rock that appears at various times. It's not new; there is at least two other videos showing this. What is new, as far as I know, is being able to go under the rudder of the ship without getting spiked. You take damage very slowly out of training mode, but it isn't as quick as you would expect from blast zone residual damage. The video description explains this bit.

And that's that. The second exploit can be added to the Amazarium sticky if the topic creator notices this. The first is already there.

Top Bottom