• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you should skip this tourney in protest and come to gigs

i need to see my ***** DC once a month so i dont forget how to be black :diddy:

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Ok.....so listen up.

The store is being run by new ppl again. However these ppl are suggesting ridiculous prices and requirements to me to run my monthlies. Such as limiting the tournament to 4 tvs, paying per tv per hour and some other stuff. I'm going to try to work out something for this tournament on Saturday so we don't really have to deal with too much of this but based on what is being said to me it would look like I'd in the end have to end up paying for each tournament out of my own pocket or raise door fees / entry fees and I'm not about to do either of those.

So just a heads up to everyone that this might actually be the last Pnt monthly on this saturday. Sry guys. I'll let everyone know more about whats up as I get more details, most likely by the end of tonight.

**** these ppl
Meh , if this is the last pnt its been good ride =/.

you should skip this tourney in protest and come to gigs

i need to see my ***** DC once a month so i dont forget how to be black :diddy:
Dc's whiter than the kirby he uses.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh, you guys dont understand. when we do commentary at tournaments we both become 3% blacker

DC

Smash Cadet
lmao coming from Benny and Lenny the two whitest little kids on earth... you both live in Weston and have only seen black people in movies and on TV. Me and GDX could slap you with our fuking d!cks from where we are sitting right now. Enjoy your last place at PNT as usual, yo GDX I'll see you at Gigs homie.

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
lmao coming from Benny and Lenny the two whitest little kids on earth... you both live in Weston and have only seen black people in movies and on TV. Me and GDX could slap you with our fuking d!cks from where we are sitting right now. Enjoy your last place at PNT as usual, yo GDX I'll see you at Gigs homie.
LMFAO. "Me and GDX could slap you with our fuking d!cks from where we are sitting right now." I cant stop laughing.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh, and by the way, if anyone is going to this that lives in the kendall region, could i get a ride. Ill pay for gas. Let me know ASAP.

Coffee™

I need it....
Ok the new manager there is basically not letting me run this unless I pay $5 per TV per hour and that's just ridiculous. Sorry to say but there isn't going to be a tourney this Saturday :(

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Ok the new manager there is basically not letting me run this unless I pay $5 per TV per hour and that's just ridiculous. Sorry to say but there isn't going to be a tourney this Saturday :(
Thats so ****ing lame , the new managers an arse.
Sayonara R@vyn's monthlies ;-;.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Gigabits, GO!!!!!!

my car is DC and Afro and shakey, first to contact me BY PHONE wins the last spot....

7-8 dollar gas UP FRONT.
Leaving friday night around 6-7pm, coming back whenever gigs ends saturday night.

GO!

Top Bottom