• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Valentines Day Anther you Pikachu Stud

Status
Not open for further replies.

She-Geek

Smash Cadet
Hey Anther <3 It’s Valentines Day, a day for love and late nights spent playing just one on one baby…and you can bet all of your stocks it’ll be more then just friendlies with me. I’ve tripped right into your thunder and I’m ready for another round on your spear pillar. I’d like you to dash right on over here so we can get to chain grabbing, cause baby that’s where I really shine. I’ll get you to wobbling and when you really get to pillaring that’s when I’ll should you how disjointed my hitbox can get, just promise not to spike me and I swear there’ll be no mindgames. I’m here for you Anther <3 you’ve got priority in my pool, no johns here, show me how deep you can boost smash.

No one but Anther can turn me on by QUaCking <3

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
O. M. G.

I think I just died of laughter and came back to read it again. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom