• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamelot Monthly 5, San Antonio TX Results

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Pretty small turnout because it was Valentine's day and all, but things will be looking up for later this year. Mizuumi Con will be March 21st and the site for the next San Antonio Monthly tournament.

Also for anyone that didn't hear, I will be hosting a Street Fighter 4 tournament this friday at UTSA in the Roost at 7 pm. Sign ups will begin at 6:30 pm. PM me if you'd like more details.

Brawl Singles:

1: Sethlon ($108.00)
2: Espy ($45.00)
3: K Prime ($27.00)
4: Big Pappa Smurf
5: Morning Star
5: Random Ike Guy
7: LuWiigi
7: Blue Falcon
9: Dare?
9: Suspect
9: Joe Martinez
9: Nike
13: K God
13: RNDM
13: Niddo
13: PyleDriver
17: Fox of Grey
25: Geoberos

Brawl Low Tier singles results

1: Espy ($30.00)
2: K Prime ($12.50)
3: Sethlon ($7.50)
4: Suspect
5: LuWiigi
5: Fox of Grey
7: Random Ike Guy
7: Dare?
9: Geoberos
9: Niddo

Melee Singles Round Robin Results

1: Caveman
2: Sethlon
3: Alex19
4: Austin RC
5: Jesus Freak
6: Bear
7: Xzalla
8: King Mosquito
9: Bebobli

Hope everyone had fun. And yes I'm working on FS6 and FS7. If anyone wants to suggest a date to me that's also fine.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Go Random Ike guy! XD

Dang, 13th already? I'm doing good, that was only my second tournament!

Of course...that was due to the fact one guy dropped out, and I got a bye like most people in the loser brackets did...... >_> <_<

As for the low tier tournament: Curse you Espy and Greyfox. >_<

Shout outs:

Greyfox: Again, good MM there. Next time, Zelda VS Ike at Delfino only please. XD

LuWiigi: I hate your Diddy. Seriously. That throw to spike was stupid. I don't know why I couldn't dodge it all of those times. I liked spiking you and then edgehogging your teammate right after however.

Suspect: Loved playing against your Diddy. I wish I could have recorded that match. Too good. Stop using Kirby. >_<

Espy: Fun friendlies. Sorry about bugging you about recording and then bailing out. >_<

Dare?: Next time man, next time we'll get the teams going.

Random Ike Guy: You're too good. I need to work on my spacing a lot more.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Obviously this day was not my day. And no sleep didn't help at all.

I'll do better next time around.

Honestly, Everyone should drop all smash for Smash 64. :)

Time for shout-outs

1: Sethlon - It was great to see you again. Not so much the Meta though

2: Espy - Good to know that your wanting to goto D-Pad with us. :) And remember that Jiggz is a ***** in 64.

3: K Prime - Speaking of Jiggz, yours tore me apart in the low tier guy. I'll beat you next time and with Sonic next time I hope.

4: Big Pappa Smurf - Ethan...of all the tourneys that you failed at horribly, why is it now that you decide to take 4th?

5: Morning Star - Good friendlies with ya. Though my Zelda can't touch your snake anymore. :(

5: Random Ike Guy - **** **** and more ****.

7: LuWiigi - Sucks that Asian Invasion didn't happen this time around. Next time they better be ready for us to dominate.

9: Dare? - Good playing you again. We gotta play more online so that way we can have a better Mario ditto. :)

9: Suspect - How dare you use Jiggz against me, cheap *******. :(

9: Nike - Good to see you at a tourney once again. :)

13: Niddo - Same as Nike
13: PyleDriver - Your new to the scene, guy. Nice to see a new face among us. :)
25: Geoberos - Same as Nike

KM - Good job on running the tourney. Though you really should have someone else to help you run it. you were missing like 70% of the time and I know it was cause of Melee. But it was well run.

KM: Next time, set up a 64 Smash tourney. :)

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Shout Outs!

Ok this tourny was pretty fun even tho i could of done better. I had some matches were i just made dumb mistakes and even suicided but oh well.

Best part of yesterday....

Sethlon-"Hey suspect have a partner for teams?"
Me-"yea i do already sorry"
Sethlon-"aw man :("
(5 seconds later)
Me-"wait....did i just turn down sethlon?....omg i fail at life"

Next time you come down Sethlon we can team if you dont have a partner, i promise! i wanna team with you!

Another moment, Caveman is throwing yu-gi-oh cards across the room. He sees that i entered brawl but i keep going over to watch melee so he says "i see you walking back and forth" implying that i like melee also. i do :(

ok shout out time.

Sethlon-Came down and ***** SA again, glad to see you again. Hope you enjoy TvC. The friendlies we had were the best. I actually beat your MK and got your falco down to 1 stock that last match :D Hope you come down next month *cough* teams *cough* :)
Low tier was fun also, i beat you then i meet u in losers and take your revenge, not cool :(

Espy-good job taking second and thanks for the friendlies. I dont think you were playing bad, i've just gotten better. I didnt show it with my placings, but i got close matches with you, prime, and sethlon.

Kprime-good job taking 3rd and thanks for the friendlies and making me those games. I had fun trying out each one so i could label them lol

Niddo-I dont know why you are so amped about that one win u got on me when i used diddy >_> but next time i play you i promise that wont happen again. That was the first time i used diddy in a tourny. But other than that our match was fun. Ike scares me, has teh big ole sword :(

Shin Ike aka RIG- Why you gotta use swords to beat me huh? kirby fights with his hands lol jk. Our match was the best i had. I knew i would end up facing you lol they were good games tho.

Luwiigi- fun money match we had, sorry i had to take ur moniez :( i like ur diddy tho

Nike20- fun money match (and long one 3/5 >_>) sorry i had to take ur moniez also :(

dance- you fail for not entering the tourny :laugh:

greyfox- why get mad at me for using jiggs :( pokemon trainer is the one that really roughed ya up >_>

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Better PKMN trainer than Jiggz. I was getting wrecked by her all day long.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Any ditto is boring....unless your doing C.fal ditto's.

Then it's a test to see who's man enough.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Shoutts;

Kyle - Correct time next time please :lick: Castlevania Judgement is too good. Some MegamanX+ stages/bosses are just downright unfair :(

Espy - Our matches were a lot of fun, so fast paced :) Spring shot is too good.

KPrime - Good **** in singles. That jiggs is too beastly, I just didn't know what to do lol

Suspect - Jigg's nair > squirtle :cool: Muchos thankos for the TvC. Now I just need to get my SD card back from Hylian...
We should team sometime :)

Greyfox: Yeah, its always cool seeing you SA guys. Meta is unfortunate, but theres just some matchups falco can't handle :ohwell:

To everyone else: GGs

SA is too fun, you guys know I'll be down again whenever theres another :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Whichever one hes talking about, its code for "thanks for the money, i'll come rob you again next time!"

That reminds me, i wanted to play you again seth D: losing to me is how i roll

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
25th place, serves me right for missing a tournament and barely missing this one.
That or I have to work on my match-ups against ROBs and Falcos.
I agree with the Falcon dittos, especially when I had mine before I got knocked out of the Low-Tier tournament.

Since I didn't do too well this tournament, I don't have much to say, 'cept for the friendlies and Smash 64.
Team friendlies were fun, battling KPrime's Jigs was great though I never had a chance, and Smash 64 was too good.

I will haunt GreyFox with Smash 64 Luigi another time . ;)
~ Geoberos

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Shout outs...

Sethlon: I really have to learn to be patient with the matchup. It went by so fast because you were kicking my arse too hard. I need to learn this matchup.

Oh, and Spinshot, not Spring Shot.

Espy: Need moar tilts and mixups.

K Prime: Your Jigglypuff...what...the...****?! It had me giggling so **** much for some reason or another. Nice matches in both tournaments. Norfair is lol. Your Pikachu needs more recognition, seriously. You do such a good job in matches.

Big Pappa Smurf: lol. That is all. Wish I could play more with you guys...;_;

Morning Star: We didn't play too much either ;_;. Maybe some more another time. Your Snakes always fun to play.

Random Ike Guy: Seriously man, your Ike was pretty awesome to play against. I hope you come to more tournaments. San Antonio's scene is so badass, what with our Pikas, Sonics, Zeldas, and Ikes...

LuWiigi: We had some sexy friendlies. We'll play again.

Blue Falcon: You always do such an awesome job mopping up people's faces, but we keep playing each other in losers or something.

Suspect: nice friendlies, and you definately improved. We didn't play in the 1v1 tournament (although we DID play in Low Tier).

Nike: I kept missing you whenever you were there. Mah' bad. Hope you come with us to the DPad. :D

Niddo: lol Falcon. Fun matches.

Fox of Grey: Smash 64 is too good. Jigglypuff is too good.

Geoberos: Swing by more often. It's more fun.

King Mosquito: We didn't get to play Guilty Gear ;_;

----------

I should have the recorded videos up soon.

I'm still sad about how bad I played compared to Final Smash 5.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Oh espy (and other players) I have guilty gear for wii now. So we can play sometime.

@Phantom, we still have that mm i forgot how it went but it was for 2$ right? Lets keep that price and just use who ever we want 2/3. I think i can beat you now. :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Oh espy (and other players) I have guilty gear for wii now. So we can play sometime.

@Phantom, we still have that mm i forgot how it went but it was for 2$ right? Lets keep that price and just use who ever we want 2/3. I think i can beat you now. :)
Oh dayum! It's awn, son!

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Disclaimer: My name is one word. Morningstar. I never write a space. Idk what gives people incentive to put one in my tag. Stop. >_>

Sethlon - Congrats on winning. I should have friendlied you instead of talking about COT4.. :p

Espy - I love playing you friendlies. Whenever I get my Wii back online, I want your friend code. I also remember a funny point in one of your matches vs. Seth when you said that his Falco was too fast. I successfully held back the urge to yell "YOU'RE TOO SLOW, ESPY!" :)

K Prime - My bum hurts from the ****. I hated fighting you this tourney, you were on fire.

Big Pappa Smurf - Congrats on eliminating me, azzhole. D:<

LuWiigi - Good Diddy. You should go for more spikes, though.

Dare? - If this is who I'm thinking of, you had an epic Ganon and ROB and I hope to see you at more tourneys.

Suspect - <3

Nike - What fun matches we had! We should play more.

17: Fox of Grey - 17th? Come on, step it up!

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Does anyone know who the top 8 used? We should probably get this posted in tournament rankings soon so Ike can get more points and continue his charge towards C tier we can get that all out of the way.

LuWiigi - Good Diddy. You should go for more spikes, though.
No, no he shouldn't. >_<

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
1: Sethlon (MK/Falco?)
2: Espy (Sonic)
3: K Prime (Pikachu)
4: Big Pappa Smurf (MK)
5: Morning Star (Snake)