• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doc combo vid- GAMEROOM VID UP.

idea

Smash Master
ahh...i used to really dislike homework. it's usually so pointless...you shouldn't have to do work if it's not helping you learn the subject matter.

no more of that though =D now i just have to read stuff by a certain day. and i don't even have to do that, really, since they summarize it for me. haven't done most of my readings this year =P

Desh

Smash Ace
hehe
youtube gay'd me when i uploaded it. no audio. so im deleting it before you **** bags see it >=p
LOL jk ilu all <3

the mlg upload is processing atm, i'll link it when its done. ^_^

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
hehe
youtube gay'd me when i uploaded it. no audio. so im deleting it before you **** bags see it >=p
LOL jk ilu all <3

the mlg upload is processing atm, i'll link it when its done. ^_^
you have to put song in the description of the video.
like.
if i make a combo video using "a milli"
then you have to put this in the video description "A Milli by Lil Wayne"
na mean?

Desh

Smash Ace
Lmfao,
btw, the vid is 5:10 long, without credits,
i did the credits quick, and the vid probably could be better, but i like it and didnt want it to be longer then 5 minutes D:

edit: dam, game room takes a long time to process.

edit : really long.
the download links gonna be done in 5 mins,
the gameroom in 15 O_o

idea

Smash Master
i watched, it was good. you really have to get some long combos on fastfallers recorded though. like the kind where you 0-death some falcon, using moves besides upair (cause usually those kind of combos rely on upair).

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I love the shoutout to the docboards. Word.

Awesome vid, man. I like the way it's patiently cut, so that we're not overwhelmed with so much action we can't -really- tell what's going on. The vid has a great pace that way =D

Also, what editing program did you use?

Desh

Smash Ace
MLG Game room didnt allow the upload to finish,
or actually,\
the upload finished but it failed to finish processing.
Any other suggestions to stream the video?
I'll try to have the video up by 4

Pine

Smash Ace
erm it was decent at best...half the clips the opponent didnt DI, shield, or attack, and blatently stood still...sorry i hate to put down a fellow mario player but i dislike combo vids like that :/

Desh

Smash Ace
Lol i agree, a lot of the combos had what i guess look like free hits or have bad di,
Thanks for the input ^_^
lol, but its not like doc has much of a combo game, and nothing gauranteed besides dthrow fair or cg's,
of course theres going to be bad DI, and mess ups by an opponent in a combo vid.

No johns though XD

edit: where else can i upload the vid to view? :S

edit2:
@ spruce,
i used windows movie maker, adobe after effects, and audacity

idea

Smash Master
Lol i agree, a lot of the combos had what i guess look like free hits or have bad di,
Thanks for the input ^_^
lol, but its not like doc has much of a combo game, and nothing gauranteed besides dthrow fair or cg's,
of course theres going to be bad DI, and mess ups by an opponent in a combo vid.

No johns though XD

edit: where else can i upload the vid to view? :S

edit2:
@ spruce,
i used windows movie maker, adobe after effects, and audacity
solution: peach combo vid?

why do you have so many combo vids <_<

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol Remember the name.

Because you switch your name like every 3 days right desh?

The music was pretty good. I liked the video overall. Good **** chris.

Desh

Smash Ace
LMFAO >_>
well, the first combo thing i had, was supposed to be a trailer for this, and instead of doing this, i got lazy and was like lolololol -slap clips together of random chars-

so really i only have 1 combo vid. the first one i might as well delete. it was horrible anyways XD

psshh,
zelgadis,
im aiming for rick astley

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Scar= The Rock!
KirbyKaze=Stone Cold Steve Austin!
Me=The Undertaker+his tolling bell R.I.P

We are most definately epic.

On topic:Very good choice of song. The combos are good but it seems that your opponents DIs are hurrendous in some clips! That's alright though; it's not your fault or intention? Anyways, my friends and I will watch this together and one of them mains Doc 100%!!! so he will definately get a kick out of this video. Thank so much for creating a Doc video and also gives thanks to NRU; thanks.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

Top Bottom