• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who should I learn to main as?

Warioman123

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=1132]Who should I learn to main as?[/drupal]

Believe it or not, I'm kind if getting sick of playing as Dedede. Is there anyone else someone could recommend to me?

Ange

Smash Lord
We cant find a main for you, only you can.

Play around as different characters and see who fits your liking the most.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
There's a reason this type of thread isn't allowed in the GBD...

Every time, it ends up being a mixture of "PLAY MY CHARACTER", "PLAY HIGH TIER CHARACTERS", or "ONLY YOU CAN DECIDE YOUR CHARACTER". The last one is right...play with all of the characters and choose one who feels right to main.

/thread

You seem to be posting a LOT in here just to post in here. Just because a thread CAN be put in here doesn't mean it should be. One line questions belong in their respective threads/forums, not in the User Blogs. As I said, though, this type of thread is not allowed in the GBD so don't move it over there.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Main Sandbag, and have Mr Saturn as a secondary.

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
isn't the furious robot able to show any form of respect towards great players?

i main bowser because i like heavier / slower hitting characters.. besides being my favourite character in the mario series etc.

kisler

Smash Rookie
Taking a page out of the "How to Choose your Main" thread, I'd say main Random until you find someone you're competent at.

Unicron456

Smash Rookie
Warioman you found a main its ganondorf and ike . And jack(wario man) you tend to go with the big guys so just use them and experiment every once in a while.

Top Bottom