• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter for Hire - A Captain Falcon Video

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
this vid was amazing.
Most of the clips u had would usually be the highlight of other captain falcon vids.
loved the ending the most. 5/5

shanus

Smash Hero
sick vid. I thought I heard you were gonna start playing Brawl+? You'd love the new falcon there ;-)

myRoboticClaw

Smash Apprentice
sick vid. I thought I heard you were gonna start playing Brawl+? You'd love the new falcon there ;-)
I have been playing it and have already started recording.
Expect a video within a few months. Brawl+ is awesome though,
and Falcon *****.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Nice video, I learned a few tricks :O Mostly I'll have to try being more aggressive in my edgeguarding. I thought I was before, but apparently I was still being pretty conservative (compared with this at least)

Looking forward to that Brawl+ video :D

shanus

Smash Hero
I have been playing it and have already started recording.
Expect a video within a few months. Brawl+ is awesome though,
and Falcon *****.
If you ever have time, hop in our IRC, I want to hear your opinions on it all. Your using the latest Plussery codesets, yes?

myRoboticClaw

Smash Apprentice
If you ever have time, hop in our IRC, I want to hear your opinions on it all. Your using the latest Plussery codesets, yes?
Give me about a week. Training for BIO2, so Brawl+ is on hold. No tournaments after that though, so should be playing it all the time.

Denzi

Smash Master
I can't see out of my left eye, for it was destroyed by awesome. Lucily I closed my right one in time.

Seriously, good stuff.

Clever_Sleazoid

Smash Apprentice
If myRoboticClaw was behind it, it will smear the walls with the remnants of your exploded brain.

And if Falcon just happens to be in it as well, your pelvic region will face something similar.

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
What a weird coincidence i just got done watching one hundred billion knees about an hour before this

Which is still better

Top Bottom