• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***The greatest Jiggs Combo Video EVAR***

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Thanks for alerting me to that, it's now been put in. Also, I can guarantee the video being up in the next two weeks, I know I've missed deadlines before but this time I guarantee it.

And a guarantee from Blistering Speed is one you can believe *wink and thumbs up*

Tamoo

Smash Master
Thanks for alerting me to that, it's now been put in. Also, I can guarantee the video being up in the next two weeks, I know I've missed deadlines before but this time I guarantee it.

And a guarantee from Blistering Speed is one you can believe *wink and thumbs
up*
lol, good question Restinpeace, good question indeed...

RestInPeace

Smash Ace
I assumed he missed the deadline, and was still working on it, so I didn't post. But then a month past, and I'm starting to think he completely forgot about it.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
*Sigh* I'll put it simply, broken laptop. As in, utterly fried. I've sent it in for repairs, there's a chance they can salvage the hard drive, if they can then I'll post it as soon as possible, if they can't then I doubt you'll ever see the finished project because I really doubt I can put that much effort into simply redoing a project, it was quite simply, a lot of hard work the first time. Regardless, I'll post here as soon as I know.

Top Bottom