• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I was messin around in training mode.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
and I think I found a couple of things. Wether or not these can be used in actual combat Im not sure of yet but im going to test it asap.

I noticed that if you crouch, hold bak and press forward just like the angelic step. Pit will slide abit also like the angelic step. It might be faster than the AS but im not sure yet.

Also with the angelic step you can do much more than just ftilt. Its easier to sweet spot pits fsmash, you can grab out of it, or even reverse things with it.

Lastly I messed with the WOI off the ledge and found that if you do run at the edge and immediatley go into the WoI it will cancel it, though you still here the sound as if brought the wings out but pit wont be in his up-b state and have all of his jumps and such back.

Well thats what Ive found so far, if these have already been brought up then disregard this post. I just thought it might help my fellow pits out. sorry for the wall of txt you guys.

madival

Smash Cadet
and I think I found a couple of things. Wether or not these can be used in actual combat Im not sure of yet but im going to test it asap.

I noticed that if you crouch, hold bak and press forward just like the angelic step. Pit will slide abit also like the angelic step. It might be faster than the AS but im not sure yet.

Also with the angelic step you can do much more than just ftilt. Its easier to sweet spot pits fsmash, you can grab out of it, or even reverse things with it.

Lastly I messed with the WOI off the ledge and found that if you do run at the edge and immediatley go into the WoI it will cancel it, though you still here the sound as if brought the wings out but pit wont be in his up-b state and have all of his jumps and such back.

Well thats what Ive found so far, if these have already been brought up then disregard this post. I just thought it might help my fellow pits out. sorry for the wall of txt you guys.
I believe the angelic step stuff is already know, That and it seems more readable when you use it that way. I use the WoI thing on the ledge also except I do it just to push people away from the ledge.

Riku00

Smash Ace
every bit of this is already known. The WoI cancel at the end of the stage is used for gimping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom