• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Got no respect as a Marth main.

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: Got no respect as a Marth main.

Why does everybody hate me for the mere reason that I main Marth? Does that make me a bad person? Does that give you the right to judge me? Did I do anything wrong?

Really people. What Did I do to make everybody hate me by just using Marth?

I feel that Marth is my kind of character so I use him.
Unfortunately, I fail to see why I am hated for my belief.

If this continues, I might have to just give up Marth.

Go ahead and flame me. But I am really tired of all you Marth haters. Because if you think that I am an elitist jerk than go ahead and think that.

I give up on the user blogs section as a whole. Have fun. Haters.

Next time you see a Marth main, can you at least not prejudge him/her?

In conclusion,Bye Marth.

finalark

SNORLAX
I honestly never saw why people dislike Marth mains, did they all assemble and kill first born children or something?

But seriously, I hate it when people give crap to other just because you choose to main someone they didn't like. I dislike Sonic, but that doesn't mean that I think all Sonic mains should go to Hell.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol, it's a joke man, it's just funny to pick on Marth mains and hate them for the sole reason they play Marth.
It's not PC to be discriminatory about most people these days, but you can still hate Marth mains and not get labelled a bigot.

Marth maining scum! :mad::mad::mad:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Well, it could be worse.

You could main Meta Knight.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

I have a feeling it's your fault.
So what, f*** it. If you can't take a joke, then gtfo.
And you don't even know me, so you don't know that everything I say is in jest.
Now go home Marth main.

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
teran is right.. people usually hate MK mainers just for the sake that they main MK..
they get over it and continue to play him

i hate marth himself (he's just a pansy he-she) but not the mainers, but he's just giving marth mainers a bad name by complaining about a joke..

srsly.. it's life, grow the **** up

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
i dont see a problem with marth mainers. I wish i had one to play against in dayton. (im like the only one who uses him and i get flamed for it too XD which is strange as i am a MK main)

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman
Teran, seriously, I don't think this is a joke anymore. I think you seriously hate me just because of who I main.

you act like it
you treat me like it
you deny me opportunities because of it

this is not a joke.
this thread revolves around you.
i have litterally never seen you insult anybody for any reason other than being a marth main.

finalark

SNORLAX
In all of the posts that I've seen by Furosious, he's only displayed maturity and intelligence. So if anyone is giving him crap for who he chose to main, I suggest you go play in the nearest Mine Field.

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
robot.. man, cant you just ignore people who insult you about marth?
its only the internet, and marth has a fair few respectable players.

it's no reason to dump marth and ditch the boards :<

Omis

my friends were skinny
Lol, it's a joke man, it's just funny to pick on Marth mains and hate them for the sole reason they play Marth.
It's not PC to be discriminatory about most people these days, but you can still hate Marth mains and not get labelled a bigot.

Marth maining scum! :mad::mad::mad:
I agree. We should burn all those dirty Marth mains, especially The Furious Robot.

bobson

Smash Lord
We here at Smashboards are a good, honest, God-fearing people and will not tolerate such flagrant promotion of homosexuality under the eyes of the Lord. We will NOT be polluted by your tiara-wearing man-princess! If you feel discriminated against, good! Take your disgusting sickness and get out!

I bet you're a pedophile, too, you devilworshipper!

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
He/she is more manly than you because he/she is proud to look the way he/she does.
Do not be shallow.

Maybe.

Omis

my friends were skinny
We here at Smashboards are a good, honest, God-fearing people and will not tolerate such flagrant promotion of homosexuality under the eyes of the Lord. We will NOT be polluted by your tiara-wearing man-princess! If you feel discriminated against, good! Take your disgusting sickness and get out!

*starts slow clap*

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Well, if you main Marth in Brawl--it's not a big deal. Marth is okay in Brawl. If you main him in Melee-yeah, you get a lot of flack for maining him. But, Marth is amazing. I don't care what anyone says. If I own them, they're the worse players.

I actually dislike Sheik players the most. I feel like she's the easiest to play. Eugh...Sheik mains. lolprejudice. But I don't judge them. One of my friends was a Sheik main, and still a good friend of mine.

Don't give up on Marth. He owns everyone. Just fourstock them and watch them throw a hissy fit. No Marth johns.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

*shoots anyone that claps*

Raid

Smash Cadet

aye aye, now we got not just marth haters, but homophobes as well. Though I've really never understood the point of flaming people. The only thing that ever ticks me off is when you know a person mains someone, but if you beat them they give up on their main or even secondary's just to pick MK against you. Quite sad actually. But back to business, why is everyone hatin on the marths? No reason for it, Not like we're talking about melee or anything. Anyone care to post a legitimate reason?

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh, are there people who actually care what random strangers on the Internet think of them? Sure, maybe it's annoying when someone picks on you because of who you main, but why don't you just laugh it off, or challenge them to a match and kick their *ss? Taking a stupid joke to heart shows a weakness of character because you're essentially telling them that their opinion matters to you. "No one can belittle you without your consent", right? If you show people that you can't handle them messing with you, they'll just mess with you more.

And it wouldn't hurt to have a sense of humor. It's the Internet.

I say this because I mained Roy in the Melee days. I had NOTHING but humor.

Hey, since I started using Marth, the devil and I are on good terms now.

(Ironically, Marth's straight. Ike's the gay one.)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Teran, seriously, I don't think this is a joke anymore. I think you seriously hate me just because of who I main.

you act like it
you treat me like it
you deny me opportunities because of it

this is not a joke.
this thread revolves around you.
i have litterally never seen you insult anybody for any reason other than being a marth main.
Lol, is this about the Social Group thing? It's your fault for saying "Screw you guys, I'm leaving!" when all I was doing was messing around and saying I preferred Roy to Marth because he was sexier. lmao.
I just found it funny not letting you back in, since you obviously left out of spite for my jokes about Marth mains.

Scott!

Smash Lord
The most important thing about being a Marth main is to remember that you're better than everyone else. Don't lower yourself to their level by acknowledging them. You should only deign to speak to them if they call you sir (or madam). Otherwise, they are less than dirt. 3-stock their sorry, worthless selves. *walks away with upturned nose*

Internet sarcasm

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Out in the big bad world, Mr Robot would be put under the eloquent category of a p*ssy.

Top Bottom