• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Win an Ultimate Gaming House- LAST CHANCE FOR SUBMISSIONS

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
Dr. Pepper and MLG are running a contest where if you win we will go to your house and completely revamp it gaming style. Think sort of "pimp my ride" but for gamers/gaming setups.

"Dream of having the best gaming setup in town? Want to be the envy of thousands of gamers? Thanks to Dr Pepper and MLG, you now have the chance to upgrade your gaming rig into the Dr Pepper Ultimate Gaming House! Four lucky winners will receive custom on-site gaming room makeovers courtesy of MLG and Dr Pepper. With your passion for gaming in mind, our elite team of designers and gaming experts will transform your room into the Dr Pepper Ultimate Gaming House! Each winner's room will be blown out with over $5,000 in top of the line gaming gear, including a new TV and laptop computer! To top it all off, MLG will send a film crew to your house to document the transformation and will feature the video on mlgpro.com!

There will be a total of four winners - one for each submission period (we are currently on the last submission period). To enter, click the button below and submit a video of 90 seconds or less showing us why you think we should turn your house into the Dr Pepper Ultimate Gaming House. Be sure to submit your video before the currently active deadline listed below. Following each period, a winner will be chosen by a panel of MLG staff members based on creativity and originality. Be sure to put yourself on camera and show your personality for the judges! What are you waiting for? Grab your camera and show MLG and Dr Pepper why you deserve to have the Ultimate Gaming House!

* Submit your video for a chance to win (see rules)
* Four winners will be chosen (i.e., one winner per submission period)
* Each winner gets a home makeover featuring over $5,000 in gaming gear!"

Anyway, I would love to see someone from the smash community getting a sick gaming setup in their house and for the smash community to get some face time on the videos. If you do, I promise some smashboards interviews/featuring of it. So tell your friends, and lets get some SWF entries into this bad boy. <A HREF=http://www.mlgpro.com/ugh> For all those details and to enter click here </a>

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
Why don't you instead run a contest where Brawl is featured in MLG tournies?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Ally's house is going to look interesting!

Oh wait, you don't have to win a tournament for your house to become an "Ultimate gaming house"? You have to submit a video? Lame.

Cron_Ace

Smash Rookie
Well, I'm going to send in my video-not very good lol. All I have in my empty room is a twin bed, a 26-inch HDTV and a Nintendo 64. Awesome, huh?

Oh, be sure to vote for my video if you get the chance! My user name on there is Cron_Ace5 (since someone already took Cron_Ace!)

Volts

Smash Cadet
Oh they are doing that again? I remember seeing one of the joke videos some one sent in where him and his friends were set up in a sewer.

peeup

Smash Lord
lol i'm gonna shoot my vid next to a random dumpster somewhere in boston and be like, "plz remake my house, i have to spend money on a new wii each week because the waste management guys come take all my stuff once a week."

megatonfist

Smash Rookie
lol i'm gonna shoot my vid next to a random dumpster somewhere in boston and be like, "plz remake my house, i have to spend money on a new wii each week because the waste management guys come take all my stuff once a week."
ahaha...i loled

PAPY2000

Smash Rookie
You dont have to worry about them mailing you anything to your home, PayByCash will email the email address you provided though saying they are waiting for you money and when they receive your money.

And Jagex doesnt send you emails or anything to your house, they will only message you in your runescape message centre.

What i do is i go to the post office and buy a money order and send it while im there so my parents dont find out, or you can buy 1 of those game cards and enter it in at the website, i know ive seen those cards before.

I highly advise you dont enter in fake information.
Source(s):
www.runescape.com
==============================================
Life insurance Quote
Atlanta Ediscovery

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Lol.. I procrastinated like I thought I would and never did this. Oh well, they wouldn't pick me anyways.

DUCKAtl

Smash Apprentice
none of us is going to win, especially because its mostly for 360 owners since Tsquared is a big part of it, so MLG, please stop acting like you give two ****s about Smash players and stop giving us false hope. If MLG really wanted to do something for Smash players, they would put us on the Pro Circuit

POKE40

Smash Lord
none of us is going to win, especially because its mostly for 360 owners since Tsquared is a big part of it, so MLG, please stop acting like you give two ****s about Smash players and stop giving us false hope. If MLG really wanted to do something for Smash players, they would put us on the Pro Circuit
Statistically speaking, you have a higher chances of winning if you enter against not entering despite being a smash player
:bee:.

Smash Journeyman
None the less, this idea shouldnt really have been posted on smashboards as it is just advertisement.

Top Bottom