• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game breaking AT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Link exclusive.*

This AT only works if you use Link, but it's so game breaking I had to post it here. MK, D3, Falco, Marth? Any of these match ups are totally destroyed by my new AT.

Beer cancel. What is beer cancel? It is playing brawl on a competitive level while your mind is thoroughly lubricated by a toxin known as alcohol.

for comparison purposes this video uses two Links of comparable skill, one is beer cancelling. (Blue.) the other, (green) is stone sober.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvBhghaVfs4

Discuss.

NOTE; this AT is only for those of legal age of consumption in their country/state or province. Generally 21 or 19 respectively, enjoy and beer cancel responsibly.

*Compliments of the AllisBrawl Link community...TherereallyisNoSWFLinkcommunity..)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Too bad you have to be over 21 to legally be able to use it.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
If this was posted in the SWF Link boards it would be insta-locked by buzz.

LOL AIB is fun. I don't think SWF has seen so much win at once in a long time

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
I'm shocked to say that I actually chuckled watching the video. This thread doesn't suck nearly as much as I expected it to.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Bouse was a Link player who came up with that set....

Shin is a Link player who discovered Beer Canceling...

See any connections???? Link players enjoy "magic potion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom