• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario's BEST Move

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Hey Lucario Boards,

I am just wanting your opinion on what is Lucario's best move or your favourite move. At the end we will see what move we choose. Also please tell me why!

I am going to go ahead and say the AS is Lucario's best move and is my favourite move. Some reasons are the you can send little ones out or charge up a big one. Also it becomes more powerful as you charge it. It also has pretty good range!

:):):):):):):):)

Samuelson

Smash Lord
Lucario's best move really depends on the character you're playing. All of Lucario's moves are above average except for like aerial FP or something. He doesn't really have a move that is like MK's nado or Falco's Laser. None of his moves really dominate any other move. I would say that his best moves are Fsmash, AS, Fair and Dair (not in any order.) Again, it REALLY depends on the character you're fighting.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Bair (it has amazing range, knock back, damage, and only weakness is windup), dair (godly aerial), and DT (just a cool looking move, even if it is near useless).

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Ok, that changes things.
His best moves are Milln sphere (AS that eats through buckets/reflectors), AS, fsmash, azensmash (fsmash that is guaranteed to hit at some point in the match and pwn), dair, fair, and SCIENCE!

jog

Smash Journeyman
only a few have said it but f-smash ftw, i spam it like 3-5 times in a row when i need a kill on my noob friends and they run into like a mosquito to a bug zapper every time. the range oh the rangeeee!

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
Nair is beast in the air, but best only for mixups, and you better fastfall it or get punished.

Fsmash is godly at high percentages/on stages that mess with the frames of the hitbox.

Dair is okay for shield poking. Fair is an excellent hit and run, or setup move.

AS is prolly best for its versatility though.

Top Bottom