• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SV Crew Presents: The Axe Effect 5/2/09

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
MELEE TOURNAMENT
Alright so as some of Arizona smashers know, Axe and Masta Deltron are leaving SV this summer, so I'm throwing Them a going away tournament. It would be a surprise but we need AXE's dads dojo so... He knows.. :urg: So on May 2nd 2009 AXE and I will be hosting "The Axe Effect" I would name it after both, but I don't know what name to come up with. Uh so... yea. Starts at 1:00 pm. Phoenix and Tucson should come!!!! Yea, May 2nd is a saturday.

Doubles starts at 1 pm

Singles: 5$
Doubles: 10$
Venue: 5$

The List so far:
1. Axe
2. J.Twist
3. Yeah!
4. Masta Deltron
5. Smurf
6. DonMagicWang
7. GG7
8. Jetfour
9. Tommy
10. Coop
11. Ninjade
12. Enrique
13. Mr. J
14. Ruby Iris

TV's: 6
Cubes: 6

Stages:
FoD
Final Destination
BattleField
Yoshi's Story
Dreamland
Poke'mon Stadium

Counterpicks:
Poke' Floats
Corneria
Mute City
JungleJapes
Green Greens
Brinstar
Kongo Jungle
Rainbow Cruise
Peach's Castle

Tell me if I missed any.

Address!!!
Location: The Academy of Martial Arts & Fitness (right next to McDonalds, yay!)

Address: 3518 B Canyon De Flores, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yesssss! im the first one to post in this thread man tim isnt going to go to this tourney that makes me so sad now I feel even worse cause theres this and brittany I HATE MY LIFE!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
But... It's just Melee. =/ And the tourney results are going to be the same. I'd rather not waste time, effort, and money.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I want to come to this. Me and Axe have to actually play each other for once. Ganon vs. Pikachu.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
if only you didn't live an hour in the opposite direction of sierra vista form where i live. i'm not making a phoenix-drive-length-drive to pick you up man, sorry. ask the central guys, they may pick you up again.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Chris, I can get a ride down to where you're at, it's just me getting a ride a home that may be a problem.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
I don't i can watch/read about anime chicks and i'll be just fine... and i'm a pedophile xD
holy crap timmmay!!!!!!!!

But... It's just Melee. =/ And the tourney results are going to be the same. I'd rather not waste time, effort, and money.
what other games can we play? if so i can bring my 360 for STF4 what happened man. i know you want to quit thats alil emo

and tai we can beat you anyways so you don't have to come lol. jk jk

but seriously don't be a doosh phx we come to your guys stuff we are in it to have fun.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
holy crap timmmay!!!!!!!!

what other games can we play? if so i can bring my 360 for STF4 what happened man. i know you want to quit thats alil emo

and tai we can beat you anyways so you don't have to come lol. jk jk

but seriously don't be a doosh phx we come to your guys stuff we are in it to have fun.
You have Jeff to drive you guys, though.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
They made this new Social Room thing in the Regional Zones, so all PR, tourney, and smashfest threads go into the main forum, and all the community **** goes into the Social Rooms.... and posts in the Social Rooms don't count for your PC.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
J is going to get ***** again

this time by Falcon.
Im doubting your noobish Falcon skills can beat a counter and my Peach *****. And whats this....oh i remember you came to Jeffs house and played Turnip and lost against his Peach like 5 times in a row, then you played mine, got owned and called it a day.....you didnt even play me a second time. Now thats a sad story..

Corigames

Smash Hero
This is the same date as my flight back to AZ.

Oh, that reminds me, I'm coming back to AZ. Just thought I would tell you.

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
dude totally coming, totally bringing a setup, and totally bringing enrique and jade.

but only for the mcdonalds.

and kosuke, what other game is there?

Top Bottom