• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I love Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goji938

Smash Rookie
I'm banned for being an alt and an idiot. Also, Snake is awesome.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What do you want to accomplish by trolling the blog?

Cinder

Smash Master
*burns down the Westboro Baptist Church*

*runs*

*evil laughter*

And btw, I'm not a pure Christian *Agnostic*, so I don't deserve to live?

This better be a joke thread >>;

Oracle

Smash Master
You fail horribly
1. Homosexually is actually not mentioned even once in the bible. The awful king james translation is actually referring to when older men would take young boys in as students, use them as sexual toys, and then basically kick them to the curb.

2. I don't feel like responding to any more of your posts you stupid troll

*waits for Xyven to come destroy you*

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I hope this is a joke thread...

If not, well, I'll just say that I completley disagree. My absolute no-doubt-about-it best friend is gay, and it wouldn't make much sense for me to say that my best friend is evil, dontcha think?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
If this thread is serious, then it's a joke.
If it's a joke, then I've lost my hopes for mankind.

c3gill

Smash Ace
Homosexuality is one of the worst sins in the bible. It is talked about more than any other sin, and is almost unforgivable. All gays are bad, bad people, and I hate them.
May God stop homosexuality forever, so the pure Christians will finally be left.

who agrees?
ROFL. dont you love people who call themselves christians, but preach a message of hate rather than love? who are you to judge them? you mention the Bible, but you could take a note from it- "Let him without sin cast the first stone." - Jesus

all sins are forgivable. every one. your making my religion look bad. please stop.

i hope this is a joke thread, but i am being serious- i dont care if you want to look like an ignorant toolbag, but please dont drag my religion down with you. :mad:

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
I'm not going to take sides here, but I'm going to go ahead and guess that gays hate Goji938 back, so the situation is probably pretty evened out. It'll all resolve itself when the Goji-Gays war breaks out. It probably won't be a very long war, because there's definitely more gays than Gojis.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
I have friends who are Gay or Bi.... and God loves them anyways just like he does us when we commit a sin....hypocrite.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I went to Catholic school for 12 years... And if I remember correctly, homosexuality isn't a sin at all..... As long as they abstain from sex... <_<

The sin is having sex before marriage and having sex without the purpose of having a child. So I'm pretty sure that having "protected" premarital sex with your girlfriend would be just as bad as having sex with another guy. Also, like the person above said, anything can be forgiven... -.-

Personally, I don't really care what people do... It doesn't really affect me, and it's not hurting anyone... So just whatever...

...I don't think these kind of threads are allowed anyway... Also, you're stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom